ggFTW

MMORPG Gamer Community

Go Back   ggFTW Forum > MMO Games > Trickster Online > Trickster Online Questions & Answers

League of Legends
Looking for a new MMO?

Try 

League of Legends

Rating:  

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
08-23-2012   #1 (permalink)
MARINA
Games
Trickster OnlineEden EternalLeague of Legends

Versalia has much to be proud ofVersalia has much to be proud ofVersalia has much to be proud ofVersalia has much to be proud ofVersalia has much to be proud ofVersalia has much to be proud ofVersalia has much to be proud ofVersalia has much to be proud ofVersalia has much to be proud ofVersalia has much to be proud of
IGN: Versalia
Default Bard or Magician Boxes?

As we all know
Second job boy boxes are back!

Which also means second job girl ones will be out too.

My question was:
Should I get bard Amelie set.
Or Magician (dragon) set?

Also back up your choice :3
For my 1441, pure HP, water/elec SM.

I won't be getting both boxes.

Thank you in advance!
Will plus rep.

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
08-23-2012   #2 (permalink)
Games
Trickster OnlineHello Kitty OnlineMabinogi

Nikeos has a reputation beyond reputeNikeos has a reputation beyond reputeNikeos has a reputation beyond reputeNikeos has a reputation beyond reputeNikeos has a reputation beyond reputeNikeos has a reputation beyond reputeNikeos has a reputation beyond reputeNikeos has a reputation beyond reputeNikeos has a reputation beyond reputeNikeos has a reputation beyond reputeNikeos has a reputation beyond repute

Bard Amelie has better stats and obviously higher level stones will have a better range. I'm not even sure how this was a question.

08-23-2012   #3 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Games
Trickster Online

Azumarill has a brilliant futureAzumarill has a brilliant futureAzumarill has a brilliant futureAzumarill has a brilliant futureAzumarill has a brilliant futureAzumarill has a brilliant futureAzumarill has a brilliant futureAzumarill has a brilliant futureAzumarill has a brilliant futureAzumarill has a brilliant futureAzumarill has a brilliant future
IGN: Nerdy
Class: All Nerdy Classes to_boxer
Level: All Nerdy lvs
Guild: Nerd(Pure)flux

Bard set beats dragon anyday, easy peasy!!
Gril power !! Go go !!

08-23-2012   #4 (permalink)
ggFTW Addict

Azhinal has a spectacular aura aboutAzhinal has a spectacular aura about
IGN: Azhinal
Class: Goat to_soulmaster
Level: 225

Get a mix, SMs need it. Just base your equips from people you already asked, and build off of it. For example, many people told you that you need some Azhi items and a corvid mask for the HP, go get some of that. A bard Amelia is the best pet right now, get that. You feel like lacking LK and having too much HP? Bard it is.

It's really just common sense, you should try following your own path and be proud of what you have built. (For example, someone who really knows what he/she's doing tells you to get XXX (basically the perfect set for you), it'd be better to create your own set rather than going alright that's the set I need let me take out my wallet to buy all of those my shop equips, as opposed to look I found this and that from those boxes and I will create my sets from them.

Then again that's my own opinion.

08-23-2012   #5 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Games
Trickster OnlineLeague of Legends

InfernalGuy has a reputation beyond reputeInfernalGuy has a reputation beyond reputeInfernalGuy has a reputation beyond reputeInfernalGuy has a reputation beyond reputeInfernalGuy has a reputation beyond reputeInfernalGuy has a reputation beyond reputeInfernalGuy has a reputation beyond reputeInfernalGuy has a reputation beyond reputeInfernalGuy has a reputation beyond reputeInfernalGuy has a reputation beyond reputeInfernalGuy has a reputation beyond repute

Off topic: it is soooo ****ing lame of them... Ok imma go now

08-23-2012   #6 (permalink)
ggFTW Addict

^
Who wut why

/grabs back

08-23-2012   #7 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Games
Trickster OnlineLeague of Legends

InfernalGuy has a reputation beyond reputeInfernalGuy has a reputation beyond reputeInfernalGuy has a reputation beyond reputeInfernalGuy has a reputation beyond reputeInfernalGuy has a reputation beyond reputeInfernalGuy has a reputation beyond reputeInfernalGuy has a reputation beyond reputeInfernalGuy has a reputation beyond reputeInfernalGuy has a reputation beyond reputeInfernalGuy has a reputation beyond reputeInfernalGuy has a reputation beyond repute

It is hardly few months since these boxes were out and they are already re-releasing them, laaaaaaame. Instead of adding new stuff or fixing some bugs or HELL, avoiding damned typos in skill announcements, they are going after $$$, which is laaaaaaame. I don't know what the hell they are thinking...

08-23-2012   #8 (permalink)
MARINA
Games

Versalia has much to be proud ofVersalia has much to be proud ofVersalia has much to be proud ofVersalia has much to be proud ofVersalia has much to be proud ofVersalia has much to be proud ofVersalia has much to be proud ofVersalia has much to be proud ofVersalia has much to be proud ofVersalia has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by InfernalGuy
It is hardly few months since these boxes were out and they are already re-releasing them, laaaaaaame. Instead of adding new stuff or fixing some bugs or HELL, avoiding damned typos in skill announcements, they are going after $$$, which is laaaaaaame. I don't know what the hell they are thinking...
^ So true. But Im getting them.

Plus repped all that I could. ;o;

And @ Azhinal.
I'll get bard, and corvid. MOST LIKELY.
Not for sure.
Thanks everyone. <:

08-24-2012   #9 (permalink)
ggFTW Addict

Azhi 220> Corvid.

Corvid only for the mask. Also, you might get anything from a 1s-4s mask, so getting a good mask is hard.

08-24-2012   #10 (permalink)
MARINA
Games

Quote:
Originally Posted by Azhinal
Azhi 220> Corvid.

Corvid only for the mask. Also, you might get anything from a 1s-4s mask, so getting a good mask is hard.
I was thinking about Bard,
Because it'd be way more beneficial at higher levels.
I did know that Azhi is better than Corvid.
owo Thanks AGAIN!

08-24-2012   #11 (permalink)
R
shannon is a fattie
Special
Games
Trickster OnlineCabal OnlineDivine SoulsElsword
Awards Retired Content StaffEvent WinnerImage SleuthFacebook FanTwitter FanPervert Award

R has a reputation beyond reputeR has a reputation beyond reputeR has a reputation beyond reputeR has a reputation beyond reputeR has a reputation beyond reputeR has a reputation beyond reputeR has a reputation beyond reputeR has a reputation beyond reputeR has a reputation beyond reputeR has a reputation beyond reputeR has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Skype™ to R

There's no point in getting Magician Azhi when Corvid should be coming in October.
[Lv.65] Umaiii[Trickster]
[Lv.51] RismJ[Bellatrix]
Tumblr: Noamu
PSN: Zykre

08-24-2012   #12 (permalink)
MARINA
Games

Thanks Care!
Can't plus rep you.
I think I'll get Bard and Corvid.

08-24-2012   #13 (permalink)
Moo!
Special
Games
La TaleTrickster OnlinePangyaROHAN: Blood Feud
Awards MoM Award

Senpai has a reputation beyond reputeSenpai has a reputation beyond reputeSenpai has a reputation beyond reputeSenpai has a reputation beyond reputeSenpai has a reputation beyond reputeSenpai has a reputation beyond reputeSenpai has a reputation beyond reputeSenpai has a reputation beyond reputeSenpai has a reputation beyond reputeSenpai has a reputation beyond reputeSenpai has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: Noein
Class: Demon Queen
Level: 60+
Guild: Smile

In general, the only reason to prefer set A over set B is if:
  • B has inferior stats to A;
  • A has stats specifically tailored for your class that B doesn't;
  • You're not high enough to use B but can use A and you badly need something to use;
In this case, A is Azhi and B is Amelie. Based on these 3 reasons, or a combination of them, you would know which set is better for you. My personal vote of course goes to Bard Amelie.

08-24-2012   #14 (permalink)
MARINA
Games

Thanks Rare.
Plus repped.
Yeah I'm not 240 yet. ;o;
Thank you so much. (:

08-24-2012   #15 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker

Ruriko is a jewel in the roughRuriko is a jewel in the roughRuriko is a jewel in the roughRuriko is a jewel in the rough
IGN: Rosuvaise/Chifusa
Class: Sheep/Fox

You might wanna get the Azhi Cape since it has HP while bard cape doesn't

08-24-2012   #16 (permalink)
MARINA
Games

Thanks Ruriko.
I'll have to see based on my current fundings.
Plus repped

Edit: However I think I'll get Corvid.
HP compable cape.
As well as the mask...
Thanks anyway!

Last edited by Versalia; 08-24-2012 at 05:18 PM.

08-25-2012   #17 (permalink)
ggFTW Addict

You can't just say set A has inferior stats to set B UNLESS if you're comparing items Like Azhi 220 Azhi And corvid, those are more into survivability rather than the MA/ LK the bard sets give. You can't compare Bard 240 and Azhi 220, since it depends wether you need MA/LK or HP. What you want to compare for charm is probably Azhi 220 and corvid 220. Both of the same level and both of the same type (magic/charm), this would be a very fair comparison. In this case, Azhi 220 wins mainly due to higher stats and the ability to use an earring on the pet. However, I stated that currently bard 240 is the best pet right now because it has the exact same compounds and types of states (both charm/MA/LK). Unfortunaly, bard wins due to its higher lvl and therefore better hardent and base stats. (it can reach a total of 100 MA+)

This doesn't apply to the rest of equips, as no other bard equip compounds for HP. All the dragon items except the hat, staff and shield can be compounded for HP, and those equips ALL have better stats than corvid.

08-25-2012   #18 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker

fate23 has much to be proud offate23 has much to be proud offate23 has much to be proud offate23 has much to be proud offate23 has much to be proud offate23 has much to be proud offate23 has much to be proud offate23 has much to be proud offate23 has much to be proud of
IGN: h1zuka/PrincessJanine
Class: Fat People
Level: 280/313

I think corvid would be a bad choice since the things you'll be needing in it will probably be limited to 2 which is the mask and the cape, and more often than not they'll be 1-2s and 2s respectively. I'd say get a combination of sheep and dragon. The only thing you'd want from dragon box is accs and cape since both can be comped with HP.

fyi you can comp HP on sheep cape, it just doesn't have a base HP but it has HV and tbh you can actually compare them as the difference in the stats is too little and thus the higher ranged sheep set would be superior to dragon.

08-25-2012   #19 (permalink)
MARINA
Games

Plus repped Fate! Thanks(:

08-25-2012   #20 (permalink)
ggFTW Addict

Wait what? Did they like, randomize those slots or anything? HP on one, no HP on the other etc

Thanks anyways