ggFTW

MMORPG Gamer Community

Go Back   ggFTW Forum > MMO Games > Trickster Online > Trickster Online Questions & Answers

League of Legends
Looking for a new MMO?

Try 

League of Legends

Rating:  

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
08-22-2012   #1 (permalink)
#selfie
Games
Trickster OnlineEden EternalLeague of Legends

Versalia has much to be proud ofVersalia has much to be proud ofVersalia has much to be proud ofVersalia has much to be proud ofVersalia has much to be proud ofVersalia has much to be proud ofVersalia has much to be proud ofVersalia has much to be proud ofVersalia has much to be proud ofVersalia has much to be proud of
IGN: Versalia
Default Superior Digrimm's Skill Cast

Hi all!

So I had a few questions about guardian skills.

1st one is:
What order should I put my guardian skills.
Since on the right side on the guardian page under (V)
You get to pick what skills to cast first, etc.
So basically there 2 single casts,
And 4 repetitive casts.
What should I put in which?
Example: Skunk as the first single cast
Rust as the second single cast.
Luck Breaker as the First Repetitive cast?

2nd question is:
A guardian can get the skill Cure.
This skill cures the guardian's master correct?
If so how do you make it work?
I've had it for a while and
It NEVER cures me.
How do you make it cure? ;o;

That would be it this time.
Thank you!
Will plus rep!

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
08-22-2012   #2 (permalink)
Games
Trickster OnlineHello Kitty OnlineMabinogi

Nikeos has a reputation beyond reputeNikeos has a reputation beyond reputeNikeos has a reputation beyond reputeNikeos has a reputation beyond reputeNikeos has a reputation beyond reputeNikeos has a reputation beyond reputeNikeos has a reputation beyond reputeNikeos has a reputation beyond reputeNikeos has a reputation beyond reputeNikeos has a reputation beyond reputeNikeos has a reputation beyond repute

For the second question, your guardian needs to be actively attacking something. When you're under whatever percentage of health it is, just right click whatever monster and it will heal you.

As a side note, skills like Luck Breaker and Rust suck on guardians. I don't know how guardian stats are measured, but they're not worth your time, especially when you're a mage and can cast Rust yourself. It would be silly to not cast it yourself.

08-22-2012   #3 (permalink)
ggFTW Moogler
Awards Facebook Fan

Ceciel will become famous soon enough

I believe that the 2 skills in the single slots are cast immediately after the Guardian is summoned (provided that there is a target, obviously). Following these two skills will be the 4 skills in the repetitive slots, cast according to their order (first slot skill is cast first, last slot skill cast last). The Guardian then circulates through these skills again and again, assuming that the skill(s) is not in cool down.

Personally I like putting debuffers first (i.e. Shield Breaker), then Skunk Pouch last. This is because I generally play on close-rangers, so getting the greatest immobilized-boss-time where I receive no attacks is important to me. But I think it's really up to your preference since the skills will be cast again and again. I have no idea if there's some sort of 'strategy' with this :c

To answer your second question: I have never seen my Guardian cure me or anyone else for that matter. Usually when it cures one of my guildies, everyone would make a big deal out of it since it's such a rare thing - and this has only happened twice in my two years of playing Trickster. Your HP has to be really low for Cure to be activated, and I'd rather use pots to save myself rather than to count on my Sephirens :c

| Ceciel | Aerilynn | Ferisu | Aquillo |

+Rep if I helped please~

08-22-2012   #4 (permalink)
ggFTW Addict

TinyLaNorthio is a splendid one to beholdTinyLaNorthio is a splendid one to beholdTinyLaNorthio is a splendid one to beholdTinyLaNorthio is a splendid one to beholdTinyLaNorthio is a splendid one to beholdTinyLaNorthio is a splendid one to beholdTinyLaNorthio is a splendid one to behold
IGN: TinyLaNorthio
Class: Priest(ess) to_wizard
Level: 284
Guild: `I Love`

to made guardian activate Cure you HP must be under 20% of whole HP :>

08-22-2012   #5 (permalink)
#selfie
Games
Trickster OnlineEden EternalLeague of Legends

Versalia has much to be proud ofVersalia has much to be proud ofVersalia has much to be proud ofVersalia has much to be proud ofVersalia has much to be proud ofVersalia has much to be proud ofVersalia has much to be proud ofVersalia has much to be proud ofVersalia has much to be proud ofVersalia has much to be proud of
IGN: Versalia

Plus repped Ceciel.
Cant plus repp Nikeos or Tiny. ;o;
Tysm <3