ggFTW

MMORPG Gamer Community

Go Back   ggFTW Forum > MMO Games > Trickster Online > Trickster Online Questions & Answers

Loong - The Power of the Dragon
Looking for a new MMO?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
08-17-2012   #1 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Games
Trickster OnlineLa Tale
Awards Event WinnerSotW Beginner

Quebee is just really niceQuebee is just really niceQuebee is just really niceQuebee is just really nice
IGN: Quebee
Class: Soulmaster to_soulmaster
Level: 2xx
Default Fuzzels Help!

Click to see the Fuzzels Ticket Exchange list:
Spoiler!

Does that mean that to get everything [excluding Fuzzels pet and assuming just 1 weapon, either staff, gun or sword] I'll need:

Level 130: 850 tickets
Level 160: 1015 tickets
Level 190: 1155 tickets

? And why is Fuzzels 130, 160 and 190 worth 400, 500 and 600 tickets respectively when I thought they said that it's worth 1 pet receipt that costs 100 tickets? Am I missing something? I find it really hard to get tickets...//sobs

And do you know if the equips will be tradeable?

Thanks!♥

Last edited by Quebee; 08-17-2012 at 06:21 AM.

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
08-17-2012   #2 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Games
Trickster OnlineLeague of Legends

InfernalGuy has a reputation beyond reputeInfernalGuy has a reputation beyond reputeInfernalGuy has a reputation beyond reputeInfernalGuy has a reputation beyond reputeInfernalGuy has a reputation beyond reputeInfernalGuy has a reputation beyond reputeInfernalGuy has a reputation beyond reputeInfernalGuy has a reputation beyond reputeInfernalGuy has a reputation beyond reputeInfernalGuy has a reputation beyond reputeInfernalGuy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Quebee

? And why is Fuzzels 130, 160 and 190 worth 400, 500 and 600 tickets respectively when I thought they said that it's worth 1 pet receipt that costs 100 tickets? Am I missing something? I find it really hard to get tickets...//sobs

And do you know if the equips will be tradeable?

Thanks!♥
I think it's 1 pet receipt which costs 10 tickets, not 100, is needed for the winning team to get fuzzels. That's how I understand it. And seeing how past few event equips were tradeable, I'm assuming this one's will be as well

08-17-2012   #3 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Games
Trickster OnlineLa Tale

Quebee is just really niceQuebee is just really niceQuebee is just really niceQuebee is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by InfernalGuy
I think it's 1 pet receipt which costs 10 tickets, not 100, is needed for the winning team to get fuzzels. That's how I understand it. And seeing how past few event equips were tradeable, I'm assuming this one's will be as well
But the website says 100. Also, what if I'm not part of the winning team? I can only get Fuzzels from 400 tickets?

08-17-2012   #4 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Games
Trickster OnlineLeague of Legends

InfernalGuy has a reputation beyond reputeInfernalGuy has a reputation beyond reputeInfernalGuy has a reputation beyond reputeInfernalGuy has a reputation beyond reputeInfernalGuy has a reputation beyond reputeInfernalGuy has a reputation beyond reputeInfernalGuy has a reputation beyond reputeInfernalGuy has a reputation beyond reputeInfernalGuy has a reputation beyond reputeInfernalGuy has a reputation beyond reputeInfernalGuy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Quebee
But the website says 100. Also, what if I'm not part of the winning team? I can only get Fuzzels from 400 tickets?
So they changed it too... It was 10 tickets for 1 receipt before. And yes, you will have to pay 400 tickets to get the pet if you lose

08-17-2012   #5 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Games
Trickster OnlineLa Tale

Quote:
Originally Posted by InfernalGuy
So they changed it too... It was 10 tickets for 1 receipt before. And yes, you will have to pay 400 tickets to get the pet if you lose
Thanks +rep. I'm still looking for others to confirm this though.

08-17-2012   #6 (permalink)
ggFTW Lurker

LadyMisaki is on a distinguished road
IGN: LadyMisaki
Class: Witch to_soulmaster

Actually, I had the same question and saw on their Facebook page their reply to someone else with the question. They said, "Savannah - for the pet, you can either get it automatically by being on the winning team OR by exchanging 10 tickets for it if you have personally earned over 400 tickets. You only need the 400 if your team does not win on your world." So you don't pay 400 tickets, you only need to collect that amount.

08-18-2012   #7 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Games
Trickster OnlineLa Tale

Quote:
Originally Posted by LadyMisaki
Actually, I had the same question and saw on their Facebook page their reply to someone else with the question. They said, "Savannah - for the pet, you can either get it automatically by being on the winning team OR by exchanging 10 tickets for it if you have personally earned over 400 tickets. You only need the 400 if your team does not win on your world." So you don't pay 400 tickets, you only need to collect that amount.
This clarifies it...Thanks! //impossible for me to get the whole set. GM Sunny is the losing team. +rep too.