ggFTW

MMORPG Gamer Community

Go Back   ggFTW Forum > MMO Games > Trickster Online > Trickster Online Questions & Answers

Vindictus
Looking for a new MMO?

Try 

Vindictus

Rating:  

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
08-10-2012   #1 (permalink)
ggFTW Fan

Synzie has a spectacular aura aboutSynzie has a spectacular aura aboutSynzie has a spectacular aura about
IGN: Scott Pilgrim
Class: Rating: Awesome to_librarian
Level: Level Awesome
Guild: Im in Lesbians with you
Default Wedding Rings

So I was wondering about the wedding ring system...

Can anyone tell me what we have to do to get a different selection of rings?

is it by days together or what?
+Rep to helpers
Thanks

I'm in lesbians with you.
As long as you love me we can be starving we can be homeless, we can be broke.
But
As long as you love me.

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
08-11-2012   #2 (permalink)
Games
Trickster OnlineHello Kitty OnlineMabinogi

Nikeos has a reputation beyond reputeNikeos has a reputation beyond reputeNikeos has a reputation beyond reputeNikeos has a reputation beyond reputeNikeos has a reputation beyond reputeNikeos has a reputation beyond reputeNikeos has a reputation beyond reputeNikeos has a reputation beyond reputeNikeos has a reputation beyond reputeNikeos has a reputation beyond reputeNikeos has a reputation beyond repute

I know you asked for rings, but the same thing goes for both titles and rings.

I'm inclined to believe it's somewhat random. I've been married numerous times and nothing has added up. I've done tons of party quests, spammed whispers + messages and left my client online all day/night with my lover and have gotten the three crappier titles (Heavenly Love, Dear Love, Destiny), but I've done the same thing and have gotten Madly In Love/Envied By All, however, that has only happened a couple of times.

On the other hand, me and my boyfriend were barely playing or talking to each other through ingame means and two weeks later, we were able to get Madly In Love... but we've done the same on other characters and did not get any special titles or rings.

I hear the titles/rings can change from day to day, but we tried that too and never saw a change. Maybe someone else could confirm that for you.

I would just play normally with your lover (or yourself, whoever you're marrying), maybe do a few more PQ and messages/whispers and hope for the best.

sorry I can't give you any magic way to get your favorite title/ring, but from getting married so many times, it doesn't seem like there is one. I wish I knew. :|

Last edited by Nikeos; 08-11-2012 at 10:35 AM.

08-11-2012   #3 (permalink)
ggFTW Fan

Synzie has a spectacular aura aboutSynzie has a spectacular aura aboutSynzie has a spectacular aura about
IGN: Scott Pilgrim
Class: Rating: Awesome to_librarian
Level: Level Awesome
Guild: Im in Lesbians with you

Ahh okay thanks for all your help c:

I'm in lesbians with you.
As long as you love me we can be starving we can be homeless, we can be broke.
But
As long as you love me.

08-14-2012   #4 (permalink)
Joy
LDR
Games
Trickster OnlineEden EternalLeague of Legends

Joy has a brilliant futureJoy has a brilliant futureJoy has a brilliant futureJoy has a brilliant futureJoy has a brilliant futureJoy has a brilliant futureJoy has a brilliant futureJoy has a brilliant futureJoy has a brilliant futureJoy has a brilliant futureJoy has a brilliant future
Send a message via Skype™ to Joy
IGN: Joycelin
Level: Silver♥

I think it has to do with the longer you wait. ;3; Talk to noosy about it because she was coupled to her lover for around 6xx days and her skill is adorable.

08-14-2012   #5 (permalink)
Games

Nikeos has a reputation beyond reputeNikeos has a reputation beyond reputeNikeos has a reputation beyond reputeNikeos has a reputation beyond reputeNikeos has a reputation beyond reputeNikeos has a reputation beyond reputeNikeos has a reputation beyond reputeNikeos has a reputation beyond reputeNikeos has a reputation beyond reputeNikeos has a reputation beyond reputeNikeos has a reputation beyond repute

^ I'm not so sure. I was able to get the "rarer" rings within 24 hours once.

08-14-2012   #6 (permalink)
MARINA
Games

Versalia has much to be proud ofVersalia has much to be proud ofVersalia has much to be proud ofVersalia has much to be proud ofVersalia has much to be proud ofVersalia has much to be proud ofVersalia has much to be proud ofVersalia has much to be proud ofVersalia has much to be proud ofVersalia has much to be proud of
IGN: Versalia

@Nikeos, What do you mean by rarer?
The ones hardly seen on TO,
Or pearl and Opal?

And I'm starting to think its completely random... o_o

08-14-2012   #7 (permalink)
200%♥
Games
Trickster OnlineDragon Nest
Awards Facebook FanPervert Award

LauraMix has disabled reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vincere
@Nikeos, What do you mean by rarer?
The ones hardly seen on TO,
Or pearl and Opal?

And I'm starting to think its completely random... o_o
I would have to believe so, since My friend and I manage to get one like Noosy's within days.

"There is no Real ending. It's just the place where you stop the story." -Frank Herbert

08-14-2012   #8 (permalink)
MARINA
Games

Versalia has much to be proud ofVersalia has much to be proud ofVersalia has much to be proud ofVersalia has much to be proud ofVersalia has much to be proud ofVersalia has much to be proud ofVersalia has much to be proud ofVersalia has much to be proud ofVersalia has much to be proud ofVersalia has much to be proud of
IGN: Versalia

Quote:
Originally Posted by LauraMix
I would have to believe so, since My friend and I manage to get one like Noosy's within days.
That's...WOOW. It took me and my friend about 19 days to get opal and pearl.

even then we didn't get married

08-14-2012   #9 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Special
Games
AuditionMapleStoryTrickster OnlineDofus
Awards Facebook Fan

Mazuiko has a reputation beyond reputeMazuiko has a reputation beyond reputeMazuiko has a reputation beyond reputeMazuiko has a reputation beyond reputeMazuiko has a reputation beyond reputeMazuiko has a reputation beyond reputeMazuiko has a reputation beyond reputeMazuiko has a reputation beyond reputeMazuiko has a reputation beyond reputeMazuiko has a reputation beyond reputeMazuiko has a reputation beyond repute

I really do just think it's totally random... I can't quite remember how long it took for me to get the 'Envied by All' title once before... but I don't really remember doing a great deal about it. At the moment I'm waiting for a better title... I've gone ahead and completed the wedding quests, but I just check back daily for new titles. If they're not there, I wait and check again the next day. :s

08-14-2012   #10 (permalink)
DTF
Games
Trickster OnlineLuniaDragon SagaLa Tale
Awards MoM Award

Location: south of the north pole and north of the south pole
kale15 has a reputation beyond reputekale15 has a reputation beyond reputekale15 has a reputation beyond reputekale15 has a reputation beyond reputekale15 has a reputation beyond reputekale15 has a reputation beyond reputekale15 has a reputation beyond reputekale15 has a reputation beyond reputekale15 has a reputation beyond reputekale15 has a reputation beyond reputekale15 has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: Kale15

someone told me it's based on what kyu says about your relation, so I go with that.

08-14-2012   #11 (permalink)
Games

Are you talking about what Kyu has to say in the couple tab? If so, I've had the same one I've gotten for Envied By All as I have for the three crappier titles.

08-14-2012   #12 (permalink)
ggFTW Addict

BlazingF is a jewel in the roughBlazingF is a jewel in the roughBlazingF is a jewel in the rough
IGN: BlazingF
Class: Scientist
Level: 336

The title Hyale and I share was limited time only. (I strongly believe this, unless someone comes and show me this title obtained any time recent.) Remember how there was some event for couples around a year ago? Yeah.

That's all I have to say.