ggFTW

MMORPG Gamer Community

Go Back   ggFTW Forum > MMO Games > Trickster Online > Trickster Online Questions & Answers

Elsword
Looking for a new MMO?

Try 

Elsword

Rating:  

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
08-09-2012   #1 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker

ToraTora has a brilliant futureToraTora has a brilliant futureToraTora has a brilliant futureToraTora has a brilliant futureToraTora has a brilliant futureToraTora has a brilliant futureToraTora has a brilliant futureToraTora has a brilliant futureToraTora has a brilliant futureToraTora has a brilliant futureToraTora has a brilliant future
IGN: Kumomo/ChibiMomo
Class: Scientist/Witch to_scientist
Level: 25X/15X
Guild: >>Infinity
Default Amount of HP/MD/DP Needed to AFK drill @ Snow

Hello, I was wondering if anyone had any idea how much HP, MD, and/or DP is needed to safely AFK Drill @ Snow Hill Field and Dungeon Maps.

I'm thinking of getting a shield so I don't die overnight...though if no one knows, I might just stick to drilling during the day or buying questies. >_<

Thanks~

EDIT: Nevermind, this can be closed. I put on my lv8 Blood Shield and it seems to be keeping me alive through the defense failures from punisher icicler. In case anyone else was wondering, the shield added 432 MD, 5k HP, and 1.8k DP bringing my total MD to 2099, HP to just under 20k and DP to 4844. I didn't try other shields to see if they would suffice, but yay afk drilling without dying. ^_^

Last edited by ToraTora; 08-14-2012 at 02:27 PM. Reason: info

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.