ggFTW

MMORPG Gamer Community

Go Back   ggFTW Forum > MMO Games > Trickster Online > Trickster Online Questions & Answers

League of Legends
Looking for a new MMO?

Try 

League of Legends

Rating:  

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
07-31-2012   #1 (permalink)
Dammit
Games
League of LegendsDiablo III

Alekko has a reputation beyond reputeAlekko has a reputation beyond reputeAlekko has a reputation beyond reputeAlekko has a reputation beyond reputeAlekko has a reputation beyond reputeAlekko has a reputation beyond reputeAlekko has a reputation beyond reputeAlekko has a reputation beyond reputeAlekko has a reputation beyond reputeAlekko has a reputation beyond reputeAlekko has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: Alekko
Class: Kayle lt_warlord
Guild: None
Thumbs up [Reward inside] The Legendary Sephirens

Hello, as the title (barely) describes I'd really appreciate it if someone could tell me the process I would need to go through, step by step, as a Thief Master, to raise my Soul Seed so that it becomes a Legendary Sephirens (the blue one).

I'm referring as in "Use HP potions until Power hits X number" and things like that, keeping in mind that I'm a Thief Master and thus am limited to certain things that would help raise a Soul Seed (using cure, etc.).

Anyways, the interesting part, for the first person that comes up with a completely accurate and extremely detailed step by step guide I am willing to donate 5 USD to their Paypal account, I know it's not a lot but at least it is an incentive.

If I broke any rules by offering such reward, please delete the entire thread as I am not aware at all of the forum rules in regards to this sort of matter.

Thanks in Advance

Alekky
Alekku
BraveFighter

Jewelia

Drowning in your own sweat from doing a good job.

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
07-31-2012   #2 (permalink)
Pat
Hey, what's up?
Games
Trickster OnlineGrand ChaseProject BlackoutRagnarok Online

Pat is a splendid one to beholdPat is a splendid one to beholdPat is a splendid one to beholdPat is a splendid one to beholdPat is a splendid one to beholdPat is a splendid one to beholdPat is a splendid one to beholdPat is a splendid one to behold
IGN: Vermiliion
Guild: Benevolence

If you wanna know the steps to get a legendary guardian, go to this:

Click meeee~

^To sum it up:

There are secret empathy processes that you have to do before starting the "Use HP potions until Power hits X number" thing that you're talking about. A legendary guardian requires 1600+ cards(this is one of the secret process I'm talking about) to be used in Card Identification. You should do it BEFORE doing the empathy process(which means you shouldn't start training the soul seed yet). There are different secret empathy processes like Card ID. Another one is Stargazing. The Soul Seed shines but then it doesn't show if it increases on each type. When you do secret empathy process, the types that appears on the egg(power,magic,sense,charm) constantly change. These processes adds 5 points on your guardian's entire build. The last type that blinks when you finish all 1600 cards is the one that gives 2 points(example power blinks last, your build is 5432, it will become 7543 at the end summing up to 19 points which is standard to legendary guardians. When you are done with the secret empathy process, the seed will stop glowing when you do Stargazing or Card ID. This means you can start with the empathy process. Again, the points that you will get from the secret process will NOT be shown after you finish it. So you go back to the same process, a guardian's build should sum up to 14 points.

I also wanna know the build that you want for the Sephirens so I could list down what you should do.
If you have any questions just post it here or contact me in game 8)

Last edited by Pat; 07-31-2012 at 12:44 AM.

07-31-2012   #3 (permalink)
Nonsense
Games
Trickster Online
Awards Event WinnerWandering Eye

Nebula has a reputation beyond reputeNebula has a reputation beyond reputeNebula has a reputation beyond reputeNebula has a reputation beyond reputeNebula has a reputation beyond reputeNebula has a reputation beyond reputeNebula has a reputation beyond reputeNebula has a reputation beyond reputeNebula has a reputation beyond reputeNebula has a reputation beyond reputeNebula has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: Enthalpy/ Reminder
Class: Duelist to_bunny
Guild: Guardians

Question exactly what build would you like?
I would suggest at least 4 in sense. Possibly something like 6x4y where x+y=3, probably 6142 or 6043 (as you will get one in magic anyways) before the bonus points from legendary are added on.

Anyways, that guide the Pat has pointed out should tell you everything you need to know about getting a legendary and a Sephirens.

After reading that guide, I do not see an incentive to be necessary. I believe people in this community love to help for the sake of helping. At least I see it reflected in many posts and it is not the same people over and over again.

07-31-2012   #4 (permalink)
Dammit
Games
League of LegendsDiablo III

Alekko has a reputation beyond reputeAlekko has a reputation beyond reputeAlekko has a reputation beyond reputeAlekko has a reputation beyond reputeAlekko has a reputation beyond reputeAlekko has a reputation beyond reputeAlekko has a reputation beyond reputeAlekko has a reputation beyond reputeAlekko has a reputation beyond reputeAlekko has a reputation beyond reputeAlekko has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: Alekko
Class: Kayle lt_warlord
Guild: None

I forgot to add, I would like the build to have at least enough points in Sense to have Shield Breaker (4 I think) and also enough points for it to be a Sephirens (6 I guess) so... 6043 sounds really good

Drowning in your own sweat from doing a good job.

07-31-2012   #5 (permalink)
Pat
Hey, what's up?
Games

Pat is a splendid one to beholdPat is a splendid one to beholdPat is a splendid one to beholdPat is a splendid one to beholdPat is a splendid one to beholdPat is a splendid one to beholdPat is a splendid one to beholdPat is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alekky
I forgot to add, I would like the build to have at least enough points in Sense to have Shield Breaker (4 I think) and also enough points for it to be a Sephirens (6 I guess) so... 6043 sounds really good
You'll be lucky if the last blink on the secret empathy process will be sense since it will give a bonus 2 points after you're done, resulting to 7164 sephirens.

You might wanna make it sum up to 14 points to be sure~

and HI LARISSA 8DDD

07-31-2012   #6 (permalink)
Nonsense
Games
Trickster Online

Nebula has a reputation beyond reputeNebula has a reputation beyond reputeNebula has a reputation beyond reputeNebula has a reputation beyond reputeNebula has a reputation beyond reputeNebula has a reputation beyond reputeNebula has a reputation beyond reputeNebula has a reputation beyond reputeNebula has a reputation beyond reputeNebula has a reputation beyond reputeNebula has a reputation beyond repute

Ok I am not as good as Almora at this but I think this should get 6043.

Do this AFTER you have done the Card ID and fortune part or you will not get a legendary.

1. Drill until sense reaches 4, to get 0040; DO NOT leave on afk drill overnight or there could be a disaster.
2. View about 5 profiles (so that charm reaches 3 before power reaches 6). You'll be 0040.
3. Spot hp pots until 6043. Do not worry if the empathy bar resets, that's just how it happens.

Edit Hi Garret

07-31-2012   #7 (permalink)
Pat
Hey, what's up?
Games

Quote:
Originally Posted by LadyEl
Ok I am not as good as Almora at this but I think this should get 6043.

Do this AFTER you have done the Card ID and fortune part or you will not get a legendary.

1. Drill until sense reaches 4, to get 0040; DO NOT leave on afk drill overnight or there could be a disaster.
2. View about 5 profiles (so that charm reaches 3 before power reaches 6). You'll be 0040.
3. Spot hp pots until 6043. Do not worry if the empathy bar resets, that's just how it happens.

Edit Hi Garret
^This..OR:

If you want a 6044 or 6143

6044:

>Drill an empty spot until 0040
>View private profiles til 0041
>Use 15,000 - I repeat - 15,000 Pink potion A(2500 per point) to get 6044
- half of the exp from power is charm!

This would sum up to either 8155, 7255,7165, or 7156. <--not sure where the 2 point would drop.

6143:

>Use 2500 Blue pot As until 0140
>Use 15,000 pink potion As until 6143

This might help you:
Click me!

Last edited by Pat; 07-31-2012 at 12:58 AM.

07-31-2012   #8 (permalink)
Nonsense
Games
Trickster Online

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pat
^This..OR:

If you want a 6044 or 6143

6044:

>View private profiles til 0041
>Use 15,000 - I repeat - 15,000 Pink potion A(2500 per point) to get 6044
- half of the exp from power is charm!

This would sum up to either 8155, 7255,7165, or 7156. <--not sure where the 2 point would drop.

6143:

>Use 2500 Blue pot As until 0140
>Use 15,000 pink potion As until 6143

This might help you:
Click me!
Do that. I cannot add up to 14 .
Or I was integrating and forgot to add a constant ^^ (sorry bad joke)