ggFTW

MMORPG Gamer Community

Go Back   ggFTW Forum > MMO Games > Trickster Online > Trickster Online Questions & Answers

League of Legends
Looking for a new MMO?

Try 

League of Legends

Rating:  

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
07-30-2012   #1 (permalink)
ggFTW Lurker

Awhisper is on a distinguished road
Question What is the best char for a looter ?

Howdy all

I have an old account that gain 20 coins for returning to the game

I played with my gacha at rook town and i got pet / cape / accs all are lvl 140

So my question is for a looter which char should I choose ?

A gunner ? " fox or lion which is the best ?

OR

A power type ? " bunny or buffalo which is the best ?

p.s .I don't know if that the right place so if it is not sorry and please move it to its right section y09:

Thanks all for any help

Last edited by Awhisper; 07-30-2012 at 03:22 PM.

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
07-30-2012   #2 (permalink)
ggFTW Regular
Awards Facebook Fan

IcedTeaa is on a distinguished road
IGN: IcedTeaa
Class: Soul Master to_soulmaster

A looter... what do you mean exactly? A person picking up items from the ground that others have left? If you mean that then any person is good for that really. You don't need a lot of weight because you'd be NPCing the items anyway.

07-30-2012   #3 (permalink)
Greetings to you!
Games
Trickster OnlineDungeon Fighter OnlineWorld of WarcraftForsaken World
Awards Artifact Hoarder

Draft has a brilliant futureDraft has a brilliant futureDraft has a brilliant futureDraft has a brilliant futureDraft has a brilliant futureDraft has a brilliant futureDraft has a brilliant futureDraft has a brilliant futureDraft has a brilliant futureDraft has a brilliant futureDraft has a brilliant future
Send a message via Skype™ to Draft
Guild: ~°Polaris°~

Looter as in treasure hunters? Or someone good at finding stuff? I say fox/lion since they work well at Drilling for quest items. Other than that all characters are pretty much the same

07-30-2012   #4 (permalink)
bitch pls
Special
Games
Asda StoryDragon SagaEmil Chronicle OnlineLa Tale
Awards Retired Content StaffEvent WinnerWandering EyeFacebook FanPervert Award

Queen has a reputation beyond reputeQueen has a reputation beyond reputeQueen has a reputation beyond reputeQueen has a reputation beyond reputeQueen has a reputation beyond reputeQueen has a reputation beyond reputeQueen has a reputation beyond reputeQueen has a reputation beyond reputeQueen has a reputation beyond reputeQueen has a reputation beyond reputeQueen has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to Queen Send a message via Skype™ to Queen
IGN: Allure
Class: Priest
Level: 90

I would say anything with AoE? Divas, raccoons, duelists, buffaloes, sheep, wizards, priests, gunners, foxes. So like everything but champs and primas.

:u

Diablo III North America Glacea#1307
League of Legends Queen Nimera, Level 20
New Leaf/Pokemon XY 4511 - 0825 - 1589

07-30-2012   #5 (permalink)
ggFTW Lurker

Thanks guys for your respond

@IcedTeaa
I mean , since the pet will already collect money without me stopping to pick it , that is what i meant by a looter , so I was thinking to make money by hunting quest items and collect money while doing that , in CT ,techichi or taps Since monsters there drop good amounts of money

@SnowBerry
I meant hunters one not drillers

@ Dare
yeah AoEs are the best xDD but what is good for those items i have at that account ?? that what i asked about , since I cant funded that much :x

Thanks and waiting for more ideas

07-30-2012   #6 (permalink)
bitch pls
Special
Games

Queen has a reputation beyond reputeQueen has a reputation beyond reputeQueen has a reputation beyond reputeQueen has a reputation beyond reputeQueen has a reputation beyond reputeQueen has a reputation beyond reputeQueen has a reputation beyond reputeQueen has a reputation beyond reputeQueen has a reputation beyond reputeQueen has a reputation beyond reputeQueen has a reputation beyond repute

Probably a Gunner, Fox, Raccoon, Hybrid Charm, Duelist, or Buffalo then. All would benefit from using a Rook as a pet. Magics would not.

Obviously, pick the one you'd have more fun farming with.

07-30-2012   #7 (permalink)
ggFTW Lurker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dare
Probably a Gunner, Fox, Raccoon, Hybrid Charm, Duelist, or Buffalo then. All would benefit from using a Rook as a pet. Magics would not.

Obviously, pick the one you'd have more fun farming with.
I used to play with my duelist ,but since the new fast track is around I was thinking to try a new type like Charm ones since I read lately your guide about Divas which was one of the best guides I read lately

Thanks again for your help

p.s off topic , Can anyone tell me how to rep people who reply here ? i cant find that button , although i see it more in the market section

07-30-2012   #8 (permalink)
bitch pls
Special
Games

You need TM 150 iirc to use IR, so it'd be a while before a Diva could use AoE, just like a Duelist has to wait a while.

A raccoon would be able to farm sooner and would be my guide basically with 3rd and 2nd job more or less swapped.

07-30-2012   #9 (permalink)
Greetings to you!
Games
Trickster OnlineDungeon Fighter OnlineWorld of WarcraftForsaken World
Awards Artifact Hoarder

Draft has a brilliant futureDraft has a brilliant futureDraft has a brilliant futureDraft has a brilliant futureDraft has a brilliant futureDraft has a brilliant futureDraft has a brilliant futureDraft has a brilliant futureDraft has a brilliant futureDraft has a brilliant futureDraft has a brilliant future
Send a message via Skype™ to Draft
Guild: ~°Polaris°~

I have to say IR work well in chao tower really nice too but around cramped areas isn't effective. I like gunners because you get shield breaker to kill chao bosses, fast aoe + nice damage. Very friendly when it comes to questing/drilling. I know charm type is awesome since you tank more often but suffer WT and they aren't quest friendly. No offence to charm type >.< Another reason isn`t Rook a sense/power set?

07-30-2012   #10 (permalink)
bitch pls
Special
Games

Hence why I listed senses/powers? It can work for a charm too, charms use much of the same stats as powers and one power-oriented pet won't kill them. Narrowminded thinking, ugh.

Charms aren't weight friendly? I have a 1144 Diva and I mince up the dragon like meat. I'm bulky, have tons of weight, can tank, and hit like a trick. Where's my down side?

I average a level a day from CT+Fiesta alone at level 26x.

Also to clarify, I actually think Charm would be one of the lesser suited, not that they're bad but a Buffalo, Duelist, or Lion/Fox would be better, due to speedier CDs. I just hate it when people write something off without knowing what they're talking about.

Play what you enjoy. If you're going to farm, might as well enjoy what you're doing.

Last edited by Queen; 07-30-2012 at 04:07 PM.

07-31-2012   #11 (permalink)
ggFTW Addict

zemega is just really nicezemega is just really nicezemega is just really nicezemega is just really nicezemega is just really nice

How about Magi character? Just run around in CT spamming skills and let your pet collects the galders.

07-31-2012   #12 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Games
Trickster OnlineLeague of Legends

InfernalGuy has a reputation beyond reputeInfernalGuy has a reputation beyond reputeInfernalGuy has a reputation beyond reputeInfernalGuy has a reputation beyond reputeInfernalGuy has a reputation beyond reputeInfernalGuy has a reputation beyond reputeInfernalGuy has a reputation beyond reputeInfernalGuy has a reputation beyond reputeInfernalGuy has a reputation beyond reputeInfernalGuy has a reputation beyond reputeInfernalGuy has a reputation beyond repute

Well I pretty much agree with Dare, it won't hurt you to have a power pet for a charm, i.e. I have charm pet with my 1441 sheep. Your equips choise isn't strickt as long as you're happy with it/can survive and kill well.
If you want to be classy - go as racoon
Elsewise, you could go as light wizard/light witch and be invincible mass killer.