ggFTW

MMORPG Gamer Community

Go Back   ggFTW Forum > MMO Games > Trickster Online > Trickster Online Questions & Answers

Elsword
Looking for a new MMO?

Try 

Elsword

Rating:  

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
07-25-2012   #1 (permalink)
Posts when passionate.
Games
Battle of the ImmortalsFlyFFGrand ChaseLa Tale
Awards Facebook Fan

Riolu has a brilliant futureRiolu has a brilliant futureRiolu has a brilliant futureRiolu has a brilliant futureRiolu has a brilliant futureRiolu has a brilliant futureRiolu has a brilliant futureRiolu has a brilliant futureRiolu has a brilliant futureRiolu has a brilliant futureRiolu has a brilliant future
Send a message via MSN to Riolu
IGN: Devilit
Class: Raven lt_explorer
Level: 60
Guild: Majestic
Xfire: riolu
Default [Noob]A little bit of everything.

Hi, i've played trickster in the past (up to level 40-ish) but ultimately gave up on it cause i just didn't know how to play it and now i've been tempted for a while to start from 0 (that account got stolen by a "friend") but i guess i can be glad that i didn't lose anything valuable trickster-wise.

If i'd start over would there be a guild willing to take me in and teach me the ropes? Would i be able to play the game without resorting to cash? If i had to cash would 10$ cover the start? Which server would be better for a european player?

I know this last question might sound odd but is trickster newbie friendly?

Sorry if i posted in the wrong section but i'm asking questions whilst also looking for a guild so i thought i could make 1 topic here instead of several all over the place.

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
07-25-2012   #2 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Games
WonderKing Online

PrettyUglyFox has a spectacular aura aboutPrettyUglyFox has a spectacular aura aboutPrettyUglyFox has a spectacular aura about

Tomorrow, there will be an event that will "jump" you from level 30 all the way to level 130. The event also gives you all the materials needed to advance to third job and a set of equipment (and a bunch of other stuff, but I'm too lazy to find it right now). So as of now, it is VERY "newb friendly."

Trickster is full of guilds, and I'm sure there'll be one that'll be glad to help you out. There's also this angel system thingy in the game designed to help out beginners, but I have no experience in using this.

You'll do fine without spending a penny on this, although MyShop will REALLY help you out (I've never recharged in this game, EVER). Most of the decent accessories in this game come from MyShop.

Hope this helped you out a little! Enjoy your stay.

Jewelia: PrettyUglyFox, Illiterate Sheep, RainbowKitty
Fantasia: PinheadLarry

07-25-2012   #3 (permalink)
Posts when passionate.
Games
Battle of the ImmortalsFlyFFGrand ChaseLa Tale
Awards Facebook Fan

Riolu has a brilliant futureRiolu has a brilliant futureRiolu has a brilliant futureRiolu has a brilliant futureRiolu has a brilliant futureRiolu has a brilliant futureRiolu has a brilliant futureRiolu has a brilliant futureRiolu has a brilliant futureRiolu has a brilliant futureRiolu has a brilliant future
Send a message via MSN to Riolu
IGN: Devilit
Class: Raven lt_explorer
Level: 60
Guild: Majestic
Xfire: riolu

Thanks for the reply but regarding this event, will it take place only tomorrow, on both servers, for how long?

07-25-2012   #4 (permalink)
ggFTW Regular
Games
Trickster Online

lMina is a jewel in the roughlMina is a jewel in the roughlMina is a jewel in the rough
IGN: lEmmie/lMina(Duelist)
Class: Witch to_soulmaster
Level: 22x-20x/24x-2xx
Guild: SilentMoon
Xfire: ??? ._.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Riolu
Thanks for the reply but regarding this event, will it take place only tomorrow, on both servers, for how long?
It will come tomorrow but it will stay for a while They still don't know how much time though, but they said more than one day

Edit: Oh and also answering your post, TO it's really newbie friendly. At least I think so, I never played a game that was this 'easy' before. Once you get used to it, you will see it's nice. You just have to keep motivated and not quit!
As for a guild try asking here on the foruns, there are a bunch of nice guilds out there~ And well...as for Myshop, I don't like wasting my money on it, and I don't like seeing people wasting it too, but that's up for each person. It's harder without myshop, but it's not impossible. From events you can get some myshop stuff too that you could use (as repairs and such) so I guess it takes longer to level but not that bad either!
There aren't really better servers for european or not...I'm european myself and I was in Jewelia and changed now to Fantasia, both are nice, it's a matter of choice.

Last edited by lMina; 07-25-2012 at 06:16 PM.

07-25-2012   #5 (permalink)
Joy
LDR
Games
Trickster OnlineEden EternalLeague of Legends

Joy has a brilliant futureJoy has a brilliant futureJoy has a brilliant futureJoy has a brilliant futureJoy has a brilliant futureJoy has a brilliant futureJoy has a brilliant futureJoy has a brilliant futureJoy has a brilliant futureJoy has a brilliant futureJoy has a brilliant future
Send a message via Skype™ to Joy
IGN: Joycelin
Level: Silver♥

I think it was for four days. & welcome back to Trickster.