ggFTW

MMORPG Gamer Community

Go Back   ggFTW Forum > MMO Games > Trickster Online > Trickster Online Questions & Answers

Lord of the Rings Online
Looking for a new MMO?

Try 

Lord of the Rings Online

Rating:  

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
07-25-2012   #21 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Games
Trickster OnlineLeague of Legends

InfernalGuy has a reputation beyond reputeInfernalGuy has a reputation beyond reputeInfernalGuy has a reputation beyond reputeInfernalGuy has a reputation beyond reputeInfernalGuy has a reputation beyond reputeInfernalGuy has a reputation beyond reputeInfernalGuy has a reputation beyond reputeInfernalGuy has a reputation beyond reputeInfernalGuy has a reputation beyond reputeInfernalGuy has a reputation beyond reputeInfernalGuy has a reputation beyond repute

A lil off topic, but if you're just a regular player, not spend xxx $ a month, it can take you a goooooooooooooooooooooood while to ge to 400, my bet would be 6 months.

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
07-25-2012   #22 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker

Caustic has much to be proud ofCaustic has much to be proud ofCaustic has much to be proud ofCaustic has much to be proud ofCaustic has much to be proud ofCaustic has much to be proud ofCaustic has much to be proud ofCaustic has much to be proud ofCaustic has much to be proud of
IGN: BigBear
Class: Raccoon now to_raccoon
Level: Fantasia:132

Quote:
Originally Posted by InfernalGuy
A lil off topic, but if you're just a regular player, not spend xxx $ a month, it can take you a goooooooooooooooooooooood while to ge to 400, my bet would be 6 months.
true story, I've been playing this game for over 3 years and I even didn't get to 300 yet, I'm not that active though, but even so, level 400 is for hardcore players.

07-25-2012   #23 (permalink)
Joy
LDR
Games
Trickster OnlineEden EternalLeague of Legends

Joy has a brilliant futureJoy has a brilliant futureJoy has a brilliant futureJoy has a brilliant futureJoy has a brilliant futureJoy has a brilliant futureJoy has a brilliant futureJoy has a brilliant futureJoy has a brilliant futureJoy has a brilliant futureJoy has a brilliant future
Send a message via Skype™ to Joy
IGN: Joycelin
Level: Silver♥

I just read the first few sentences. If you've been stuck at around level 7x then YES of course you should do it. In fact you could just get one to level 130 and use that one to help gather questies for your lower leveled characters.

Overall: Yes, do it.

07-25-2012   #24 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker

fate23 has much to be proud offate23 has much to be proud offate23 has much to be proud offate23 has much to be proud offate23 has much to be proud offate23 has much to be proud offate23 has much to be proud offate23 has much to be proud offate23 has much to be proud of
IGN: h1zuka/PrincessJanine
Class: Fat People
Level: 280/313

Yes use it. When i started playing i got stuck at around that level too.

07-25-2012   #25 (permalink)
Of Course i blive in god!
Games
Trickster OnlinePangyaLa TaleOurWorld
Awards Facebook Fan

Ladynoosy has a reputation beyond reputeLadynoosy has a reputation beyond reputeLadynoosy has a reputation beyond reputeLadynoosy has a reputation beyond reputeLadynoosy has a reputation beyond reputeLadynoosy has a reputation beyond reputeLadynoosy has a reputation beyond reputeLadynoosy has a reputation beyond reputeLadynoosy has a reputation beyond reputeLadynoosy has a reputation beyond reputeLadynoosy has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: noosy 。✪
Class: Meow to_cat
Level: to much chara but i love them <3 8 kitties~2 lion~2sheepy~1bun bun ~
Guild: Master SoulCalibur<3
Xfire: nooosy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jare
If you know what you're doing, it won't take too long. The worst levels are like the last thirteen or fourteen since you out-level Fiesta so that's useless for you.
But even still, with the addition of CT it's easier.
so you saying lvl 400 easy @.@

if one month lvl 400 no life XD

but i want lvl fast if that so easy
tell me how ? im lvl 320

Sprite By~Rydia
~im playing only At Fantasia

Last edited by Ladynoosy; 07-25-2012 at 09:00 PM. Reason: typo

07-26-2012   #26 (permalink)
ggFTW Addict
Games
Trickster OnlineMapleStoryAuditionRunescape

iHyunAh has a spectacular aura aboutiHyunAh has a spectacular aura aboutiHyunAh has a spectacular aura about
IGN: HyunAh
Class: Kitty to_entertainer
Level: 252

Fiesta * 2 a day.
Mine PQ.
Grind @ CT's.

Looking for certain pets?
Try checking out
here

07-26-2012   #27 (permalink)
twerk
Special
ggFTW Pro
Games
Trickster OnlineLeague of LegendsMapleStoryWonderKing Online
Awards Retired Forum ModeratorWandering EyeFacebook FanPervert Award

Tardar has a reputation beyond reputeTardar has a reputation beyond reputeTardar has a reputation beyond reputeTardar has a reputation beyond reputeTardar has a reputation beyond reputeTardar has a reputation beyond reputeTardar has a reputation beyond reputeTardar has a reputation beyond reputeTardar has a reputation beyond reputeTardar has a reputation beyond reputeTardar has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ladynoosy

tell me how ? im lvl 320
See HyunAh's post. It's important that you're diligent and don't miss them. On top of it, doing Shadow Daily's is good too.

07-26-2012   #28 (permalink)
-
Special
Games
FlyFFAngels OnlineKitsu SagaSecret of the Solstice
Awards Retired Content StaffEvent WinnerEvents RegularSotW JuniorHarem JuniorDetail DetectiveFinders, KeepersTHE CHAMP

Almora has a reputation beyond reputeAlmora has a reputation beyond reputeAlmora has a reputation beyond reputeAlmora has a reputation beyond reputeAlmora has a reputation beyond reputeAlmora has a reputation beyond reputeAlmora has a reputation beyond reputeAlmora has a reputation beyond reputeAlmora has a reputation beyond reputeAlmora has a reputation beyond reputeAlmora has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Skype™ to Almora

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ladynoosy

tell me how ? im lvl 320
I don't know anyone that has done it in one month, but it really is super easy to hit 400 fast, just maybe a bit tedious and repetitive, but it's doable.

Ever since the release of the new CT, my witch(exactly 300) has now gained 51 levels in 7 months of casual playing. When I mean casual I mean ONLY spending 5-7 minutes a day finishing my CT floors, that's it, period. Imagine what would happen if I had motivation and threw in 2x fiesta and shadow dailies? That time would've been cut dramatically.

There are plenty of effortless ways to gain fast and effortless exp as high levels(300+), but most people don't utilize them.