ggFTW

MMORPG Gamer Community

Go Back   ggFTW Forum > MMO Games > Trickster Online > Trickster Online Questions & Answers

Prius Online
Looking for a new MMO?

Try 

Prius Online

Rating:  

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
07-20-2012   #1 (permalink)
ggFTW Lurker

yutyu is on a distinguished road
IGN: yutyu
Class: Dark Lord to_wizard
Level: 18x
Default How to get this guardian build?

I'm aiming for Legendary. Completed card id process, took 1599 cards.
Stopped glowing at magic, so I have 1211.

The problem is I'm a magic character and I want to have 7363 as the end result.
So by normal empathizing, I need to get 6152.

Is it possible to get 6152 with a magic character?

The only way I can get power up is using HP pot but it gives charm too at 2:1 ratio.

Is there a way I can approach this

Thanks in advance.

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
07-20-2012   #2 (permalink)
ggFTW Fan
Awards Retired Wiki Staff

Dumma has a brilliant futureDumma has a brilliant futureDumma has a brilliant futureDumma has a brilliant futureDumma has a brilliant futureDumma has a brilliant futureDumma has a brilliant futureDumma has a brilliant futureDumma has a brilliant futureDumma has a brilliant futureDumma has a brilliant future

Well it's really risky, but you could borrow some AP equipment and melee some enemies

Now that has the risk of increasing Sense and Charm from Power, but:

1- As a mage your LK is probably higher than your HV so the points are much more likely to go to Sense instead of Charm which it's what your build wants

2- Most of the points will go to Power nonetheless

so by this method most the point will go Power > Magic > Charm which is what you want, but at the same time since you have no real control of which stat gets what is very unreliable

Wish I knew of another method, but this is the best I can think of for your situation

07-20-2012   #3 (permalink)
MARINA
Games
Trickster OnlineEden EternalLeague of Legends

Versalia has much to be proud ofVersalia has much to be proud ofVersalia has much to be proud ofVersalia has much to be proud ofVersalia has much to be proud ofVersalia has much to be proud ofVersalia has much to be proud ofVersalia has much to be proud ofVersalia has much to be proud ofVersalia has much to be proud of
IGN: Versalia

Almora's Guardian Guide might help you.

07-20-2012   #4 (permalink)
-
Special
Games
FlyFFAngels OnlineKitsu SagaSecret of the Solstice
Awards Retired Content StaffEvent WinnerEvents RegularSotW JuniorHarem JuniorDetail DetectiveFinders, KeepersTHE CHAMP

Almora has a reputation beyond reputeAlmora has a reputation beyond reputeAlmora has a reputation beyond reputeAlmora has a reputation beyond reputeAlmora has a reputation beyond reputeAlmora has a reputation beyond reputeAlmora has a reputation beyond reputeAlmora has a reputation beyond reputeAlmora has a reputation beyond reputeAlmora has a reputation beyond reputeAlmora has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Skype™ to Almora

Quote:
Originally Posted by yutyu
I'm aiming for Legendary. Completed card id process, took 1599 cards.
Stopped glowing at magic, so I have 1211.

The problem is I'm a magic character and I want to have 7363 as the end result.
So by normal empathizing, I need to get 6152.

Is it possible to get 6152 with a magic character?

The only way I can get power up is using HP pot but it gives charm too at 2:1 ratio.

Is there a way I can approach this

Thanks in advance.

There is a safe way, and being a magic character won't affect your empathy process at all(good or bad here) '-'

The safest way I can possibly think of is:

For 6152-
Your egg is at 0000 ->

1. Exchange(with galder coupons, daily coupons) -> 1100
2. Drill with squiggles -> 1130
3. Drill with success in finding items -> 1150
4. Spam HP pots -> 6152 (This will give you 5pow:2.5charm, but 6 in power will already lock, so don't worry.)

Hatch and done.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vincere
Almora's Guardian Guide might help you.
I don't have personalized individual set orders for legendary, but thank you for considering the guide!

07-20-2012   #5 (permalink)
ggFTW Lurker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Almora

There is a safe way, and being a magic character won't affect your empathy process at all(good or bad here) '-'

The safest way I can possibly think of is:

For 6152-
Your egg is at 0000 ->

4. Spam HP pots -> 6152 (This will give you 5pow:2.5charm, but 6 in power will already lock, so don't worry.)

Hatch and done.

I don't have personalized individual set orders for legendary, but thank you for considering the guide!

Thank you for answering, first of all by exchange, do you mean the exchanges with NPC only? If so, it'll be hard to get enough items wouldn't it?
Would clicking on galder coupon work as well? (Well it says exchanges in galder coupon description)

EDIT: If the exchanges mean I have to get 2000 items to exchange, then I rather change the build to 6053

Last edited by yutyu; 07-20-2012 at 07:48 PM.

07-20-2012   #6 (permalink)
-
Special
Games
Awards Retired Content StaffEvent WinnerEvents RegularSotW JuniorHarem JuniorDetail DetectiveFinders, KeepersTHE CHAMP

Almora has a reputation beyond reputeAlmora has a reputation beyond reputeAlmora has a reputation beyond reputeAlmora has a reputation beyond reputeAlmora has a reputation beyond reputeAlmora has a reputation beyond reputeAlmora has a reputation beyond reputeAlmora has a reputation beyond reputeAlmora has a reputation beyond reputeAlmora has a reputation beyond reputeAlmora has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Thank you for answering, first of all by exchange, do you mean the exchanges with NPC only? If so, it'll be hard to get enough items wouldn't it?
Would clicking on galder coupon work as well? (Well it says exchanges in galder coupon description)

EDIT: If the exchanges mean I have to get 2000 items to exchange, then I rather change the build to 6053
Yeah NPCs. I don't know of any other way to exchange if you don't talk to an NPC, unless I'm having a brain fart. Galder coupons work.

You're right about the items part, then go for a 6053 for the easier route. Since you're magic, it's not like you NEED rust, mana web & cure.

All you have to do now is just take out the exchange, start drilling until you have 5 in sense, then just spam HP pots to finish and that's it. Throwing in a few private profile view flashes in charm will also guarantee 3 in charm to hit before 6 maxes out if you're paranoid about them not hitting together.

Good luck!

07-20-2012   #7 (permalink)
Me nem nesa.
Games
Trickster Online
Awards MoM Award

Rydia has a reputation beyond reputeRydia has a reputation beyond reputeRydia has a reputation beyond reputeRydia has a reputation beyond reputeRydia has a reputation beyond reputeRydia has a reputation beyond reputeRydia has a reputation beyond reputeRydia has a reputation beyond reputeRydia has a reputation beyond reputeRydia has a reputation beyond reputeRydia has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to Rydia Send a message via MSN to Rydia
IGN: *Rydia*
Class: Cat. I'm a kitty cat. And I meow meow meow and I meow meow meow. to_cat
Level: DEAD
Guild: Révolution

Quote:

You can just do the Lorena exchange with 500g coupons, lots of people have them from opening Poppuri boxes it shouldn't be too hard to get 2,000 of them. Idk, I think you should get what you wanted even if it requires a little more work, your guardian is worth it.

Last edited by Rydia; 07-20-2012 at 08:02 PM.

07-20-2012   #8 (permalink)
ggFTW Lurker

I purchased 2000x 100 galder coupons, so once I finish clicking these will give me 2200 in stats right?

EDIT: I tried using 100 coins, I don't see any changes to the seed. Hmm... weird...

Last edited by yutyu; 07-20-2012 at 08:23 PM.

07-20-2012   #9 (permalink)
-
Special
Games

Quote:
I purchased 2000x 100 galder coupons, so once I finish clicking these will give me 2200 in stats right?

EDIT: I tried using 100 coins, I don't see any changes to the seed. Hmm... weird...
Why would you go over 1100? o-O If you do, you'll mess up your build and have to readjust to 6242.

There's no change probably because you need to change maps to see the build graph #'s because of a bug.

And you're not going to opt for an easier time with 6053? '-'

07-20-2012   #10 (permalink)
ggFTW Lurker

Sorry, I meant 1100

So I'll be doing this:

07-20-2012   #11 (permalink)
-
Special
Games

Quote:
Sorry, I meant 1100

So I'll be doing this:

Yeah.
10char

07-21-2012   #12 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker

darkpetal is a jewel in the roughdarkpetal is a jewel in the roughdarkpetal is a jewel in the roughdarkpetal is a jewel in the rough
IGN: Deepee / Finiel
Class: Coonie / Kitteh to_cat
Level: 26x / 24x
Guild: MoonlightC / Guildless

and one more thing i would want to warn you on, dnt use the crazy drill, it pops out random stats (correct me if im wrong almora)

07-21-2012   #13 (permalink)
ggFTW Regular

Hero is on a distinguished road
Class: all
Level: 18X~31X
Guild: Hero

and when it starts to play cards with the IC?

.MADHero . GuardianHero .. KosmiCat .. YuiHorie2 . . . NyxHeroGUN . VampireHero . Isoka
_ 29X ______ 31X _____ 27X ____ 23X _______ 28X _____ 21X ____20X
SoulHero . . . . HellHero . . . Evampire . . YuiHorie1 . . NewHeroGUN . . PirateHero
_ 22X ______ 22X _____ 22X ____ 18X _______20X ______ 21X
WitchHero . . . NeoHero
_ 18X ______21X_

07-25-2012   #14 (permalink)
ggFTW Lurker

Sorry for posting late, 2 days ago I managed to do all the hard way and ended up with 6152. Hatched and ended up with 7363.

Thanks to everyone who helped provide information especially Almora
EDIT: Also thanks to Rydia who whispered me in-game to tell me what I did wrong.

Last edited by yutyu; 07-25-2012 at 06:53 AM.

07-26-2012   #15 (permalink)
ggFTW Addict
Games
Trickster OnlineMapleStoryAuditionRunescape

iHyunAh has a spectacular aura aboutiHyunAh has a spectacular aura aboutiHyunAh has a spectacular aura about
IGN: HyunAh
Class: Kitty to_entertainer
Level: 252

Congrats on your legendary guardian. It's awesome anyway.

Looking for certain pets?
Try checking out
here