ggFTW

MMORPG Gamer Community

Go Back   ggFTW Forum > MMO Games > Trickster Online > Trickster Online Questions & Answers

Elsword
Looking for a new MMO?

Try 

Elsword

Rating:  

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
07-19-2012   #1 (permalink)
Wek
ggFTW Regular
Games
Trickster OnlineMapleStoryRagnarok OnlineLegend of Edda

Wek is on a distinguished road
IGN: Wek
Class: Hunter Lord lt_gunslinger
Level: 26x
Guild: § Šisorder Heaven §
Unhappy I got rollback'd? (confused)

I log on today and see that I have lost 11 levels (274 to 263). I'm very confused right now and I don't understand how this could have happened...? I know some have been rollback'd because they abused that glitch in the event quest, but I have NOT PARTICIPATED IN THAT EVENT AT ALL!

Those levels I have gained were all from my daily chaos tower quests, mine party quests, shadow world quests and fiesta. Has this happened to anyone else?

(This just makes me wanna quit...)

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
07-19-2012   #2 (permalink)
Nonsense
Games
Trickster Online
Awards Event WinnerWandering Eye

Nebula has a reputation beyond reputeNebula has a reputation beyond reputeNebula has a reputation beyond reputeNebula has a reputation beyond reputeNebula has a reputation beyond reputeNebula has a reputation beyond reputeNebula has a reputation beyond reputeNebula has a reputation beyond reputeNebula has a reputation beyond reputeNebula has a reputation beyond reputeNebula has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: Enthalpy/ Reminder
Class: Duelist to_bunny
Guild: Guardians

Yes this happened to me.
I got myself about 18 levels doing pearl pistol quest and swamp mine quest on my sheep.
The next day I got her 215.

I sent them a 1:1 ticket; I shall let you know the response when I get it. I told them to please check their records to see that I have NOT event talked to to first NPC to start the event. I hope I don't get the "We'll send it to the QA team" response; as my sister has had that happen for a myshop issue.

Some of my friends are disgusted it happened to me.

I am at least getting some humour from Scorpion meat jerky out of it.

07-21-2012   #3 (permalink)
ggFTW Addict

Azhinal has a spectacular aura aboutAzhinal has a spectacular aura about
IGN: Azhinal
Class: Goat to_soulmaster
Level: 225

They did give people who were rolled back like, a COMPLETE skill removal and putting the cards in MS. This mean that they basically gave you Masters authority for all your skills and gave you back the cards, including anniversaries and such. I was thinking of making my DL light for the lulz, but I decided not to anyways.

Still, yea it is unfair but atleast they got even the small abusers (5-10lvls)

07-21-2012   #4 (permalink)
Nonsense
Games
Trickster Online

Nebula has a reputation beyond reputeNebula has a reputation beyond reputeNebula has a reputation beyond reputeNebula has a reputation beyond reputeNebula has a reputation beyond reputeNebula has a reputation beyond reputeNebula has a reputation beyond reputeNebula has a reputation beyond reputeNebula has a reputation beyond reputeNebula has a reputation beyond reputeNebula has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Azhinal
They did give people who were rolled back like, a COMPLETE skill removal and putting the cards in MS. This mean that they basically gave you Masters authority for all your skills and gave you back the cards, including anniversaries and such. I was thinking of making my DL light for the lulz, but I decided not to anyways.

Still, yea it is unfair but atleast they got even the small abusers (5-10lvls)
And the people who DID NOT touch the mq/monsters at all.
Stats and skill redo?
Well now I have to gather all my cards again. I also miss out on all the quests that I used to legitimately gain the exp from.
I would have been fine IF I had gained even 1 exp from that monster, but I did not.
So however they did the rollbacks, they did it a funny way as players who did not abuse got affected too.
And I can prove that I have never done the MQ by showing my whole MQ quest log or the MQ on round 1. I see this as a pointless excercise however.

07-21-2012   #5 (permalink)
Xii
ggFTW Moogler
Games
Trickster Online

Xii is a jewel in the roughXii is a jewel in the roughXii is a jewel in the rough

it is horrible that you guys got affected with out going there. I was worried that I would get rolled due to a suspicious amount of levelling I did during that period (I climbed most of CT) however I was lucky that I didn't get affected. I hope they sort this out for anyone who was wrongfully rolled back and offer some sort of compensation for the inconvenience because it really is not fair.

07-21-2012   #6 (permalink)
Nonsense
Games
Trickster Online

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xii
it is horrible that you guys got affected with out going there. I was worried that I would get rolled due to a suspicious amount of levelling I did during that period (I climbed most of CT) however I was lucky that I didn't get affected. I hope they sort this out for anyone who was wrongfully rolled back and offer some sort of compensation for the inconvenience because it really is not fair.
They have not gotten everyone yet sadly. So I hope you survive the next rollback sessions .
I will keep everyone updated on my 1:1.

07-21-2012   #7 (permalink)
ggFTW Moogler

PKAuroraBeam has a spectacular aura aboutPKAuroraBeam has a spectacular aura aboutPKAuroraBeam has a spectacular aura about
IGN: MewBerry/Touyo/ChieAsh
Class: Champion/Witch/Primadonna to_champion
Level: 252/194/162
Guild: TKI

Quote:
Originally Posted by LadyEl
And the people who DID NOT touch the mq/monsters at all.
Stats and skill redo?
Well now I have to gather all my cards again. I also miss out on all the quests that I used to legitimately gain the exp from.
I would have been fine IF I had gained even 1 exp from that monster, but I did not.
So however they did the rollbacks, they did it a funny way as players who did not abuse got affected too.
And I can prove that I have never done the MQ by showing my whole MQ quest log or the MQ on round 1. I see this as a pointless excercise however.
Technically you didn't need to have done the MQ to have exploited the glitch, there were exploitable monsters on the NW forest map which had the same experience glitch so that probably wouldn't be sufficent evidence.
If they themselves had enough evidence to do the rollback in the first place and it was a mistake, surely it would just be a case of retracing their steps, reviewing the information they did use, realising their mistake and undoing it. Otherwise, I don't know what they used to decide who to give a rollback to or not. Perhaps it was 1:1 feedback?
Even after the 2nd rollback not everyone who exploited the glitch had their levels reversed still. So i'm curious what methods of 'evidence' they're actually using to determine if someone had abused the glitch.

07-21-2012   #8 (permalink)
ggFTW Addict

Azhinal has a spectacular aura aboutAzhinal has a spectacular aura about
IGN: Azhinal
Class: Goat to_soulmaster
Level: 225

Probably getting x lvls in x seconds. Climbing CT takes time, as opposed to, say, a complete set of Questies.

07-21-2012   #9 (permalink)
ggFTW Regular

Primal has a spectacular aura aboutPrimal has a spectacular aura about
IGN: iSavage | Merceless
Class: I'm a Gladiator, 4 Life. to_mercenary
Level: ALvTooLow
Guild: God Of War

The GMs are so lazy that they probably didn't even bother to look into your account they just saw that you gained some levels (fast, I guess?) and they decided to roll back your account. They're dumb and now you're probably going to have to wait a while until you get a response from them. #Sad.

07-21-2012   #10 (permalink)
Playing Finalfantasy XIV
Games
Trickster OnlineRusty Hearts
Awards Facebook Fan

kite384 has a reputation beyond reputekite384 has a reputation beyond reputekite384 has a reputation beyond reputekite384 has a reputation beyond reputekite384 has a reputation beyond reputekite384 has a reputation beyond reputekite384 has a reputation beyond reputekite384 has a reputation beyond reputekite384 has a reputation beyond reputekite384 has a reputation beyond reputekite384 has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to kite384
IGN: ShugoKunisaki/kitekite
Class: Edgar/Tude to_buffalo
Level: 43/32
Guild: [[MoonlightC]]

Quote:
Yes this happened to me.
I got myself about 18 levels doing pearl pistol quest and swamp mine quest on my sheep.
The next day I got her 215.

I sent them a 1:1 ticket; I shall let you know the response when I get it. I told them to please check their records to see that I have NOT event talked to to first NPC to start the event. I hope I don't get the "We'll send it to the QA team" response; as my sister has had that happen for a myshop issue.

Some of my friends are disgusted it happened to me.

I am at least getting some humour from Scorpion meat jerky out of it.
atleast they did a good job with rollback(they probaby got all people who abused)
and from what i heared from my friends
people that got 5 lvls or less from exp bug didnt got rollback
so we all can see they really tried to not punish people who didnt abuse

like someone sayed b4 maybe you killed those event monsters somewhere else
and if you really really didnt do the MQ and didnt killed alot of those event monsters on other map just wait with patience for response on your 1:1 [shouldnt take long they usually fast answering 1:1]

people shouldnt make any drama out of it we all should be happy they cared about us)and fixed this and abusers can be happy they didnt got banned]

and @t Primal i dont think GMs are lazy and i know SGI tried hard to fix this mess you see it on the result they catched all abusers it seems

thats all i want to say

07-21-2012   #11 (permalink)
ggFTW Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by kite384
and @t Primal i dont think GMs are lazy and i know SGI tried hard to fix this mess you see it on the result they catched all abusers it seems

thats all i want to say
Actually no, they did not catch all of them. My friend got over 30 levels and he still has his lvs. Oh and they are lazy you're just way up their butts to notice it. I've seen more of your posts and you always seem to protect them, hope it doesn't hurt removing your tongue from inside their ass.

07-21-2012   #12 (permalink)
Playing Finalfantasy XIV
Games
Awards Facebook Fan

kite384 has a reputation beyond reputekite384 has a reputation beyond reputekite384 has a reputation beyond reputekite384 has a reputation beyond reputekite384 has a reputation beyond reputekite384 has a reputation beyond reputekite384 has a reputation beyond reputekite384 has a reputation beyond reputekite384 has a reputation beyond reputekite384 has a reputation beyond reputekite384 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Primal
Actually no, they did not catch all of them. My friend got over 30 levels and he still has his lvs. Oh and they are lazy you're just way up their butts to notice it. I've seen more of your posts and you always seem to protect them, hope it doesn't hurt removing your tongue from inside their ass.
hm Primal i see it does not make any sense to continue to talk to you
cuz it looks to me like you are just some hater and dont try to understand anything

End of the Story

07-21-2012   #13 (permalink)
ggFTW Regular

Quote:
hm Primal i see it does not make any sense to continue to talk to you
cuz it looks to me like you are just some hater and dont try to understand anything

End of the Story

Oh but I do understand and I'm a very chill person and maybe you're the one who doesn't understand that you're overprotective towards them. Don't call me a hater just because I'm talking that way about them, I've been here nearly since the beginning and I know how they are probably better than you since all you do is kiss up to them, probably hoping that they give you a prize.

Now this is how you end the story.

07-24-2012   #14 (permalink)
Nonsense
Games
Trickster Online

Hi all,
As promised here is an update to my situation.
I got a reply from the 1:1 they sent. They would have spend some time, thoroughly looking at my character. Anyways, within 4 days (including two on the weekend), they found my claims to be true and have restored my character to its original level.
I have yet to log in to see if my skills are ok, but a few mastery items is a small inconvenience.
They have also given my a little something as compensation.

So thankyou Phoenix <3

Happy to give more detail to anyone in my situation if they need some help. Please send me a PM. However if you send a false report, you risk getting your account banned.

Last edited by Nebula; 07-24-2012 at 08:41 PM.

07-24-2012   #15 (permalink)
Playing Finalfantasy XIV
Games
Awards Facebook Fan

Quote:
Hi all,
As promised here is an update to my situation.
I got a reply from the 1:1 they sent. They would have spend some time, thoroughly looking at my character. Anyways, within 4 days (including two on the weekend), they found my claims to be true and have restored my character to its original level.
I have yet to log in to see if my skills are ok, but a few mastery items is a small inconvenience.
They have also given my a little something as compensation.

So thankyou Phoenix <3

Happy to give more detail to anyone in my situation if they need some help. Please send me a PM. However if you send a false report, you risk getting your account banned.
grats El i didnt expect anything else from there reply to you

and yes i suggest dont send them false reports they will find out x3

07-25-2012   #16 (permalink)
ggFTW Moogler
Games
Continent of the NinthTrickster OnlineProject BlackoutLeague of Legends
Awards Facebook Fan

Zangetsu222 will become famous soon enough
IGN: Fyuryus
Class: Racoon, Card Master to_cardmaster
Level: 63 and going...
Guild: Soul Calibur

Quote:
Originally Posted by Primal
Oh but I do understand and I'm a very chill person and maybe you're the one who doesn't understand that you're overprotective towards them. Don't call me a hater just because I'm talking that way about them, I've been here nearly since the beginning and I know how they are probably better than you since all you do is kiss up to them, probably hoping that they give you a prize.

Now this is how you end the story.
LOLOLOLLOLOLOLOLOL
Hoping that they will give him a prize

Im cracking up here

"In the tears of heaven the little bird flies."—Black Rock Shooter
Fyuryus, Lvl 65 Racoon Fantasia

07-25-2012   #17 (permalink)
Nonsense
Games
Trickster Online

Quote:
grats El i didnt expect anything else from there reply to you

and yes i suggest dont send them false reports they will find out x3
Thanks
I hope they can now take their time and catch the last few abusers. really glad they took their time to properly investigate me. It must have taken them a fair amount of time checking each individual action I did during that period.

Now to hunt some koom cards. I only had 3-4 skills mastered so mastery items are not a buggy- no slithis thank goodness.

And to anyone else, just be polite, use proper English (type in word to spell check) and acknowledge to fact they will be dedicating some of their time to you to fix their mistake.