Originally Posted by craiglaarni
Well i have drill pet but it's not that fast 1lvl in whole sleeping hours! im still @TM107 so if i just afk drill it means i nid 1week nonstop drilling to be tm120 that's ridiculous! so i can say AFK drilling is not the best TM leveling it's only for your resting time so that no time will be wasted. well thanks for your reply still highly appreciated! all comments and suggestions are all recieved and thanked
Hmm, I think you might be doing it wrong? xD This is what I suggest you do~
1. Clear inventory of all things that can be drilled up in Dark Cave-Coral Beach (one map left of gate of desert).
2. Get 10 chaos drills or so (that will last you 7+ hours and can be bought for 4000 galders in Gate of Swamp, they weigh 200 each and have 600 life and are really fast! (lv 80 requirement)).
3. Try and get things that weigh nothing (cards, fortune cards.... cant think of much else.)
4. Fill the rest of your inventory with life vests~ (they weigh 6 each and can be bought for pretty much nothing at paradise shop!)
5. Set your drilling in Dark Cave, try to have a party but its fine if you don't
Just a proof that this works... (I started poppuri event with tm lv 199, but now that I afked 2 weeks (woot 40k boxes xD) I'm now tm lv 278!, 79/14.... that many levels per day xD, and I'm at a higher tm lv so you will probably TM lvl up faster!)
Originally Posted by iMerlyn
Yeh but you need 2 WT pouch, if not ur weight gona reach 99% soon
Recette responded to that
, You don't need to pick up items to get TM exp, so people just TM farming in dark cave leave behind long trails of items they don't pick up~, You might need a weight pouch (ducky acc?) to help carry the filler items (life vests).
Originally Posted by Recette
Not necessarily. Fill your inventory with 300/300 items, with any items you may want with you, such as boxes - they have to be light for obvious reasons - and you will last a very long time.
TM experience got from drilling, as far as I know, is obtained by a simple successful drill, and not by picking the drilled item up.
The main concern is getting stuck somewhere where there are no items to drill. Also, make sure that all your drills are of the same, in case you have that Crazy Drill skill, otherwise if it tries to switch to another type of drill it will ask you about losing the progress on the Crazy Drill, and you will get stuck.
Yup, You get TM exp from just a successful drill~
Getting stuck does suck
, but it doesnt happen to me much~
Hmm, I thought crazy drill doesn't fill up when you afk drill, but I guess the skill may cause you to get a pop-up if you change drills even with 0% of the crazy drill bar filled up xD, I suggest just using chaos drills!