ggFTW

MMORPG Gamer Community

Go Back   ggFTW Forum > MMO Games > Trickster Online > Trickster Online Questions & Answers

Perfect World
Looking for a new MMO?

Try 

Perfect World

Rating:  

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
03-20-2012   #1 (permalink)
ggFTW Moogler

craiglaarni is on a distinguished road
Default TM leveling @Lvl125/104

Guys mind pointing me to some direction for TM leveling? Currently @Nora Sewer doing the TM quests by Love Hunter is there anywhere faster? I'm a Bard Fire+Earth Thannx

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
03-20-2012   #2 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Games
Trickster OnlineBright ShadowDivina OnlinePhantom Brave Online

Recette has a reputation beyond reputeRecette has a reputation beyond reputeRecette has a reputation beyond reputeRecette has a reputation beyond reputeRecette has a reputation beyond reputeRecette has a reputation beyond reputeRecette has a reputation beyond reputeRecette has a reputation beyond reputeRecette has a reputation beyond reputeRecette has a reputation beyond reputeRecette has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: Lesliesun
Class: Merchant to_soulmaster
Level: 15xx
Guild: Depraved

Chaos Tower with a booster may earn you three to five levels within three hours.

Other than that, you could buy 100x Ivories, Potteries, Petals, and/or Wines, for a very nice amount of experience every time you give 100 of each (enough to give you one or two levels), although getting those can be expensive, or very consuming of your time, unless you have a Fox or a Lion who can drill with the Driller pet.

Recette - Witch 400 | EmiriTachibana - Diva 400 | SakuraHiiragi - Champion 35x | AnaJessicaAyano - Soul Master 26x | LeslieSun - Witch 26x

Bye Bright Shadow Japan, I will miss you all and my bunch of characters very much ~~

03-20-2012   #3 (permalink)
ggFTW Moogler

Quote:
Originally Posted by Recette
Chaos Tower with a booster may earn you three to five levels within three hours.

Other than that, you could buy 100x Ivories, Potteries, Petals, and/or Wines, for a very nice amount of experience every time you give 100 of each (enough to give you one or two levels), although getting those can be expensive, or very consuming of your time, unless you have a Fox or a Lion who can drill with the Driller pet.
Oh you mean Julio's 100pcs of items? well i've been thinking of it lately but i'll try CT first!

Weewww kinda inspiring when RECETTE is talking with you The top 1 of Fantasia wow so humble more power thanx a lot.

03-20-2012   #4 (permalink)
ggFTW Moogler

HokutoShinken is on a distinguished road
IGN: SeitoGekken
Class: Dragon~ to_wizard
Level: Bleh~ lved up.... 23x
Guild: ~Instinct~

Hmmm... Well, have you considered a drill pet? Afk drilling one night might get you like 7 tm lvs at tm lv 10x~ (with chaos drills) xD. Drill pets are the best 3 dollars you will probably spend in your whole entire life... they pwn.

03-21-2012   #5 (permalink)
What a NUB :3
Games
Trickster OnlineMapleStoryGunboundLineage

iMerlyn is a splendid one to beholdiMerlyn is a splendid one to beholdiMerlyn is a splendid one to beholdiMerlyn is a splendid one to beholdiMerlyn is a splendid one to beholdiMerlyn is a splendid one to behold
IGN: LoveYoux3
Class: Champion to_schoolgirl
Level: 320
Guild: God of War

Quote:
Originally Posted by HokutoShinken
Hmmm... Well, have you considered a drill pet? Afk drilling one night might get you like 7 tm lvs at tm lv 10x~ (with chaos drills) xD. Drill pets are the best 3 dollars you will probably spend in your whole entire life... they pwn.
Yeh but you need 2 WT pouch, if not ur weight gona reach 99% soon

03-21-2012   #6 (permalink)
ggFTW Moogler

Well i have drill pet but it's not that fast 1lvl in whole sleeping hours! im still @TM107 so if i just afk drill it means i nid 1week nonstop drilling to be tm120 that's ridiculous! so i can say AFK drilling is not the best TM leveling it's only for your resting time so that no time will be wasted. well thanks for your reply still highly appreciated! all comments and suggestions are all recieved and thanked

03-21-2012   #7 (permalink)
ggFTW Moogler
Games
Trickster OnlineRagnarok Online
Awards Facebook Fan

Bass is a splendid one to beholdBass is a splendid one to beholdBass is a splendid one to beholdBass is a splendid one to beholdBass is a splendid one to beholdBass is a splendid one to beholdBass is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via Skype™ to Bass
IGN: Yubel
Class: Wizard to_wizard
Level: Base:236 TM:278
Guild: Reapers

Quote:
Originally Posted by craiglaarni
Well i have drill pet but it's not that fast 1lvl in whole sleeping hours! im still @TM107 so if i just afk drill it means i nid 1week nonstop drilling to be tm120 that's ridiculous! so i can say AFK drilling is not the best TM leveling it's only for your resting time so that no time will be wasted. well thanks for your reply still highly appreciated! all comments and suggestions are all recieved and thanked
Are you getting Royal/Special Parties? on Lvl 2xx with a Royal/Special Party you can get 2~3 Levels overnight. Don't forget to use Chaos Drills.

03-21-2012   #8 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Games
Trickster OnlineBright ShadowDivina OnlinePhantom Brave Online

Recette has a reputation beyond reputeRecette has a reputation beyond reputeRecette has a reputation beyond reputeRecette has a reputation beyond reputeRecette has a reputation beyond reputeRecette has a reputation beyond reputeRecette has a reputation beyond reputeRecette has a reputation beyond reputeRecette has a reputation beyond reputeRecette has a reputation beyond reputeRecette has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: Lesliesun
Class: Merchant to_soulmaster
Level: 15xx
Guild: Depraved

Quote:
Originally Posted by iMerlyn
Not necessarily. Fill your inventory with 300/300 items, with any items you may want with you, such as boxes - they have to be light for obvious reasons - and you will last a very long time.

TM experience got from drilling, as far as I know, is obtained by a simple successful drill, and not by picking the drilled item up.

The main concern is getting stuck somewhere where there are no items to drill. Also, make sure that all your drills are of the same, in case you have that Crazy Drill skill, otherwise if it tries to switch to another type of drill it will ask you about losing the progress on the Crazy Drill, and you will get stuck.

Recette - Witch 400 | EmiriTachibana - Diva 400 | SakuraHiiragi - Champion 35x | AnaJessicaAyano - Soul Master 26x | LeslieSun - Witch 26x

Bye Bright Shadow Japan, I will miss you all and my bunch of characters very much ~~

03-21-2012   #9 (permalink)
ggFTW Moogler

HokutoShinken is on a distinguished road
IGN: SeitoGekken
Class: Dragon~ to_wizard
Level: Bleh~ lved up.... 23x
Guild: ~Instinct~

Quote:
Hmm, I think you might be doing it wrong? xD This is what I suggest you do~

1. Clear inventory of all things that can be drilled up in Dark Cave-Coral Beach (one map left of gate of desert).
2. Get 10 chaos drills or so (that will last you 7+ hours and can be bought for 4000 galders in Gate of Swamp, they weigh 200 each and have 600 life and are really fast! (lv 80 requirement)).
3. Try and get things that weigh nothing (cards, fortune cards.... cant think of much else.)
4. Fill the rest of your inventory with life vests~ (they weigh 6 each and can be bought for pretty much nothing at paradise shop!)
5. Set your drilling in Dark Cave, try to have a party but its fine if you don't

*Edit*
Just a proof that this works... (I started poppuri event with tm lv 199, but now that I afked 2 weeks (woot 40k boxes xD) I'm now tm lv 278!, 79/14.... that many levels per day xD, and I'm at a higher tm lv so you will probably TM lvl up faster!)
Quote:
Recette responded to that , You don't need to pick up items to get TM exp, so people just TM farming in dark cave leave behind long trails of items they don't pick up~, You might need a weight pouch (ducky acc?) to help carry the filler items (life vests).

Quote:
Originally Posted by Recette
Not necessarily. Fill your inventory with 300/300 items, with any items you may want with you, such as boxes - they have to be light for obvious reasons - and you will last a very long time.

TM experience got from drilling, as far as I know, is obtained by a simple successful drill, and not by picking the drilled item up.

The main concern is getting stuck somewhere where there are no items to drill. Also, make sure that all your drills are of the same, in case you have that Crazy Drill skill, otherwise if it tries to switch to another type of drill it will ask you about losing the progress on the Crazy Drill, and you will get stuck.

Yup, You get TM exp from just a successful drill~
Getting stuck does suck , but it doesnt happen to me much~
Hmm, I thought crazy drill doesn't fill up when you afk drill, but I guess the skill may cause you to get a pop-up if you change drills even with 0% of the crazy drill bar filled up xD, I suggest just using chaos drills!

Last edited by HokutoShinken; 03-21-2012 at 04:18 PM.

03-24-2012   #10 (permalink)
ggFTW Moogler

@HokutoShinken
4. Fill the rest of your inventory with life vests~ (they weigh 6 each and can be bought for pretty much nothing at paradise shop!)
This helps me a lot! I'm now a Witch!!!

@Recette as usual you always helps me in different scenarios! (just for you guys to know I'm so lucky that Recette is so kind on tracking my posts and reply for MY BENEFITS and She gets nothing but thank you. Sorry for that Recette)

03-24-2012   #11 (permalink)
ggFTW Addict

zemega is just really nicezemega is just really nicezemega is just really nicezemega is just really nicezemega is just really nice

You want to get Light Shield and Shield of Heaven next right? What I did was slap on booster and just keep on killing on at Chaos Tower. To benefit from the tower, first get to the higher floor. Don't hesitate to ask for help in defeating the boss for the first time so that you can go to higher floors. Perfect floor for grinding are the floor with just one platform like the 2nd floor, you'll see if you go there. pick your skills to grind. For Example, I think Cleaving Terra need more MA than Scorching so if you want to make use of both, pick a floor that you can OHKO with Cleaving Terra. Of course, you will know better yourself what skills to be used, and what floor to grind at. You can also gets fortune for MA. Then slap on booster if you have any, or and organise a party for you. While grinding there, be sure to do Warrior Tan Extreme Training MQ (kill 100 Corrupt XXX mobs in 30 minutes) The added Exp will add up. Then go on mass killing with your skills. BTW, be sure to do the TM Quest Event. That's a lot of TM for you. In any case, I'm a Water/Elec, so I was just using Electro Attack, so you should be killing even faster with you AoE (Cleaving Terra) and DoT AoE (Scorching Earth). Other than that, there are MQ at Phantom School.
Also while grinding there I did other MQ at other places, mainly Robin's. Rose Garden, Vamp Castle, Black Swamp, Black Swamp Dungeon, Phantom School, etc. And the price of potions are double in the tower, just head out and buy potions somewhere else when you ran out.

03-24-2012   #12 (permalink)
ggFTW Moogler

Woahhhh CT potions are more expensive? wahhh thats the place i usually restockm coz i never run out of CTWings! Lol i should change my Wings nice thnx!!!! At the moment i'm grinding in the 20thfloor very mobby and OHKO...

03-24-2012   #13 (permalink)
ggFTW Addict

parudy88 has a reputation beyond reputeparudy88 has a reputation beyond reputeparudy88 has a reputation beyond reputeparudy88 has a reputation beyond reputeparudy88 has a reputation beyond reputeparudy88 has a reputation beyond reputeparudy88 has a reputation beyond reputeparudy88 has a reputation beyond reputeparudy88 has a reputation beyond reputeparudy88 has a reputation beyond reputeparudy88 has a reputation beyond repute

do NOT underestimate the everyday TM quest. Not Julio, but the one w/ punisher or drill items at each town.

03-24-2012   #14 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Special Games
La TaleTrickster OnlinePangyaROHAN: Blood Feud
Awards MoM Award

Aria has disabled reputation

Quote:
You don't need a WT pouch to AFK drill for TM. Just load your character with items until its inventory is 300/300. Cards are good for this because each different monster/character card takes up one slot, and their WT is only 1 each. Since your inventory is already full, any items you dig up won't be auto looted and you won't be 99%.

03-24-2012   #15 (permalink)
ggFTW Moogler

Quote:
Originally Posted by parudy88
do NOT underestimate the everyday TM quest. Not Julio, but the one w/ punisher or drill items at each town.
I'm too lazy to do this quests

03-25-2012   #16 (permalink)
ggFTW Addict

parudy88 has a reputation beyond reputeparudy88 has a reputation beyond reputeparudy88 has a reputation beyond reputeparudy88 has a reputation beyond reputeparudy88 has a reputation beyond reputeparudy88 has a reputation beyond reputeparudy88 has a reputation beyond reputeparudy88 has a reputation beyond reputeparudy88 has a reputation beyond reputeparudy88 has a reputation beyond reputeparudy88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I'm too lazy to do this quests
Then you're underestimating it Those quests helped me a TON when I was trying to level up my TM. It doesn't even take a lot of time collecting the items--an hour would be enough to get you all the items you need for a week.

03-25-2012   #17 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Special Games
La TaleTrickster OnlinePangyaROHAN: Blood Feud
Awards MoM Award

Aria has disabled reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by parudy88
Then you're underestimating it Those quests helped me a TON when I was trying to level up my TM. It doesn't even take a lot of time collecting the items--an hour would be enough to get you all the items you need for a week.
This.

The latest quest for my level bracket still gives me 9-10% TM per cycle.