ggFTW

MMORPG Gamer Community

Go Back   ggFTW Forum > MMO Games > Trickster Online > Trickster Online Questions & Answers

Vindictus
Looking for a new MMO?

Try 

Vindictus

Rating:  

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
03-08-2012   #1 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker

Ruriko is a jewel in the roughRuriko is a jewel in the roughRuriko is a jewel in the roughRuriko is a jewel in the rough
IGN: Rosuvaise/Chifusa
Class: Sheep/Fox
Default Remove Crazy Drill skill

Is there a way to remove the crazy drill skill? cause the message pops up when switching drills so you can't afk drill for a long time

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
03-08-2012   #2 (permalink)
ggFTW Addict

TinyLaNorthio is a splendid one to beholdTinyLaNorthio is a splendid one to beholdTinyLaNorthio is a splendid one to beholdTinyLaNorthio is a splendid one to beholdTinyLaNorthio is a splendid one to beholdTinyLaNorthio is a splendid one to beholdTinyLaNorthio is a splendid one to behold
IGN: TinyLaNorthio
Class: Priest(ess) to_wizard
Level: 284
Guild: `I Love`

just use the same type of drills instead remove the skill
pop up will appear only when you swithing into differrent drills that you already equip :>

for exam when I'm AFK drilling for Trash...all 6 drills I have in my inventory is Neo Rock Drills No.6

03-08-2012   #3 (permalink)
-
Special
Games
FlyFFAngels OnlineKitsu SagaSecret of the Solstice
Awards Retired Content StaffEvent WinnerEvents RegularSotW JuniorHarem JuniorDetail DetectiveFinders, KeepersTHE CHAMP

Almora has a reputation beyond reputeAlmora has a reputation beyond reputeAlmora has a reputation beyond reputeAlmora has a reputation beyond reputeAlmora has a reputation beyond reputeAlmora has a reputation beyond reputeAlmora has a reputation beyond reputeAlmora has a reputation beyond reputeAlmora has a reputation beyond reputeAlmora has a reputation beyond reputeAlmora has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Skype™ to Almora

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ruriko
Is there a way to remove the crazy drill skill? cause the message pops up when switching drills so you can't afk drill for a long time
What tiny said, it's the only way to remove the activation when it nears the complete stress points.

I didn't know it affected afk drilling too, but the other option you have is to erase it w/ a master's authority.

Unless you're char is a fox/lion hybrid, I see no benefit in getting this skill, as it is such a nuisance if you don't have "item detector" to fully utilize those big bangs.

Btw, big bangs won't get you pop boxes.

03-08-2012   #4 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Games
Trickster OnlineBright ShadowDivina OnlinePhantom Brave Online

Recette has a reputation beyond reputeRecette has a reputation beyond reputeRecette has a reputation beyond reputeRecette has a reputation beyond reputeRecette has a reputation beyond reputeRecette has a reputation beyond reputeRecette has a reputation beyond reputeRecette has a reputation beyond reputeRecette has a reputation beyond reputeRecette has a reputation beyond reputeRecette has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: Lesliesun
Class: Merchant to_soulmaster
Level: 15xx
Guild: Depraved

I had no idea as well, no wonder I had a few issues when drilling for questies. +Rep for answers.

Recette - Witch 400 | EmiriTachibana - Diva 400 | SakuraHiiragi - Champion 35x | AnaJessicaAyano - Soul Master 26x | LeslieSun - Witch 26x

Bye Bright Shadow Japan, I will miss you all and my bunch of characters very much ~~

03-08-2012   #5 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker

Ruriko is a jewel in the roughRuriko is a jewel in the roughRuriko is a jewel in the roughRuriko is a jewel in the rough

I have tried using master's authority and it doesn't allow you remove that skill =[. Anyway I'll use the same drill method

03-08-2012   #6 (permalink)
-
Special
Games
Awards Retired Content StaffEvent WinnerEvents RegularSotW JuniorHarem JuniorDetail DetectiveFinders, KeepersTHE CHAMP

Almora has a reputation beyond reputeAlmora has a reputation beyond reputeAlmora has a reputation beyond reputeAlmora has a reputation beyond reputeAlmora has a reputation beyond reputeAlmora has a reputation beyond reputeAlmora has a reputation beyond reputeAlmora has a reputation beyond reputeAlmora has a reputation beyond reputeAlmora has a reputation beyond reputeAlmora has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I have tried using master's authority and it doesn't allow you remove that skill =[. Anyway I'll use the same drill method
What?! I could've sworn people removed it in the past that way.
But good luck!

03-08-2012   #7 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker

This is what I see when I use master's authority

03-08-2012   #8 (permalink)
-
Special
Games

Quote:
This is what I see when I use master's authority
Are those all your learned skills total? When I was using master's authority recently, almost HALF of my skills weren't showing, even with the scrollbar, until I had deleted some more for them to show.

1. It's either there are too much skills, and it won't allow you to see it for it to be deleted.

or

2. It's meant to be that way.

I don't advise you to delete any of your skills for it to show up, but if worse comes to worse and you really want to remove it, then you'd have to clear some skills for it to show.

By the way, I don't see a reason for you to remove the skill, it's amazing with angry pot and super crazy drilling since you're a pure just becuase you want to afk. All I can say is, keep eye'ing the stress meter once in a while and switching same drills to reset it.

I advise you to send a 1:1 about the skill clogging issue.

03-13-2012   #9 (permalink)
R
oooo
Games
Trickster OnlineCabal OnlineDivine SoulsElsword
Awards Retired Content StaffEvent WinnerImage SleuthFacebook FanTwitter FanPervert Award

R has a reputation beyond reputeR has a reputation beyond reputeR has a reputation beyond reputeR has a reputation beyond reputeR has a reputation beyond reputeR has a reputation beyond reputeR has a reputation beyond reputeR has a reputation beyond reputeR has a reputation beyond reputeR has a reputation beyond reputeR has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Skype™ to R

Quote:
Originally Posted by Almora
Are those all your learned skills total? When I was using master's authority recently, almost HALF of my skills weren't showing, even with the scrollbar, until I had deleted some more for them to show.

You can't get rid of a prerequisite skill if you already have the skill that requires it.
This is why they weren't showing up.

Like if you have the Elemental Shields and Blessings; you can't get rid of the shields until you remove the blessings first.

03-13-2012   #10 (permalink)
-
Special
Games

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eien

You can't get rid of a prerequisite skill if you already have the skill that requires it.
This is why they weren't showing up.

Like if you have the Elemental Shields and Blessings; you can't get rid of the shields until you remove the blessings first.

That's interesting, even though I kept closing and re-opening the window for it to refresh. Good to know, Josh!

03-14-2012   #11 (permalink)
♥chanbaekie
Games
Trickster Online

Sophonax has a brilliant futureSophonax has a brilliant futureSophonax has a brilliant futureSophonax has a brilliant futureSophonax has a brilliant futureSophonax has a brilliant futureSophonax has a brilliant futureSophonax has a brilliant futureSophonax has a brilliant futureSophonax has a brilliant futureSophonax has a brilliant future
IGN: Sophonax | Virl
Level: 27X | 24X
Guild: Bloodline

yea if they let you remove the prerequisites it will be so easy to change from a dark witch to a light witch with just one authority lol *^*

[Jewelia]
Sophonax | Virl | Alariea
Gwinvere | Eothain | Aerice