ggFTW

MMORPG Gamer Community

Go Back   ggFTW Forum > MMO Games > Trickster Online > Trickster Online Questions & Answers

Elsword
Looking for a new MMO?

Try 

Elsword

Rating:  

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
02-26-2012   #1 (permalink)
ggFTW Lurker

Styles is on a distinguished road
Default Explain power leveling...

Okay so to my understanding, plvling is when, lets say a lvl 150 mage partys with a lvl 80 bunny. After both are in the are the same party, I would change the party exp to manual(giving the bunny the highest%)

I keep hearing the term "filler". What exactly does a filler mean/do?

And why are players who are320+ wanting to be plvled by players lower leveled than them in places like snow mines?

Sry if the answers to these are obvious, im just a little confused lol.

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
02-26-2012   #2 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Games
Trickster Online

Azumarill has a brilliant futureAzumarill has a brilliant futureAzumarill has a brilliant futureAzumarill has a brilliant futureAzumarill has a brilliant futureAzumarill has a brilliant futureAzumarill has a brilliant futureAzumarill has a brilliant futureAzumarill has a brilliant futureAzumarill has a brilliant futureAzumarill has a brilliant future
IGN: Nerdy
Class: All Nerdy Classes to_boxer
Level: All Nerdy lvs
Guild: Nerd(Pure)flux

Fillers makes special or royal party, there by gives you an extra exp boost (when 2 people are present in party)

Lv320+ people wanting to be plv by others... I guess it is because they are lazy. xD
(Um, that was just a random guess... -.-')

02-26-2012   #3 (permalink)
ggFTW Lurker

Styles is on a distinguished road

Are the fillers suppose to be in the same map?
so would the exp they get be higher in a,4 person special than if it were just the 2?
Even though they revive a less % of exp when more players are present?

02-26-2012   #4 (permalink)
<3 you Shane :3

Vixen has a reputation beyond reputeVixen has a reputation beyond reputeVixen has a reputation beyond reputeVixen has a reputation beyond reputeVixen has a reputation beyond reputeVixen has a reputation beyond reputeVixen has a reputation beyond reputeVixen has a reputation beyond reputeVixen has a reputation beyond reputeVixen has a reputation beyond reputeVixen has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: Vicksy
Class: Katarina to_cat
Level: Diamond

In a 2-person party, the manual would be 60-40, leecher-leveler, however if you have 4 people in one party, the people that are outside of the map 'force' their own EXP onto the other 2 people I guess I could say? lol

Here's my original thread where I asked about it: /forum/trickster-onl...-leveling.html

The formula is: EXP share of person/Total EXP share % in map = Gained EXP

So, in theory it makes the leecher and the leveler have different EXP, going by this formula the EXP is actually 80/20, leecher/leveler in a 4 person party (I'm not that good at explaining 8D; I hope you understand)

Edit: People want to be power-leveled by people lower than them IF they've out leveled one of the major training spots (Ice bears, Kerberos), because if you level yourself you get an EXP penalty for being higher than the monster, however if the person lower level than you is lower level than the monster, the penalty doesn't apply