ggFTW

MMORPG Gamer Community

Go Back   ggFTW Forum > MMO Games > Trickster Online > Trickster Online Questions & Answers

League of Legends
Looking for a new MMO?

Try 

League of Legends

Rating:  

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
02-15-2012   #1 (permalink)
ggFTW Regular
Games
Trickster OnlineEden EternalSpiral Knights
Awards Facebook Fan

LeopoldIII is on a distinguished road
IGN: Gallahan
Class: Gladiator
Level: 170
Guild: ~CRiSiS^
Question What character for Compounding?

I was thinking about making a character for mature compounding, is there a specific class that raises the rates? I've read around and saw that sense types are normally what your looking for but which, fox or lion?

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
02-15-2012   #2 (permalink)
ヨンム・カークス
Games
Trickster OnlineProject BlackoutSD Gundam Online: Capsule FighterAion

Kirks has a reputation beyond reputeKirks has a reputation beyond reputeKirks has a reputation beyond reputeKirks has a reputation beyond reputeKirks has a reputation beyond reputeKirks has a reputation beyond reputeKirks has a reputation beyond reputeKirks has a reputation beyond reputeKirks has a reputation beyond reputeKirks has a reputation beyond reputeKirks has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: Gladiyeytor

LK for compounding is a lie, it doesnt work all the time...its completely random so dont bother making a pure lk fox or something. a few lk eq's and around 120lk should be enough to avoid getting a min lol

02-15-2012   #3 (permalink)
1st banned
Games
Trickster OnlineElswordSD Gundam Online: Capsule Fighter

Zero has much to be proud ofZero has much to be proud ofZero has much to be proud ofZero has much to be proud ofZero has much to be proud ofZero has much to be proud ofZero has much to be proud ofZero has much to be proud ofZero has much to be proud of
Send a message via MSN to Zero
IGN: ProtoShot
Class: Scientist to_scientist
Level: 25x
Guild: Revolution

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sven
LK for compounding is a lie, it doesnt work all the time...its completely random so dont bother making a pure lk fox or something. a few lk eq's and around 120lk should be enough to avoid getting a min lol
Lies! With 500 LK, I still get bare minimum. ):

02-15-2012   #4 (permalink)
The Truth Is, I Love You ♥
Special
Games
Trickster OnlineLa TaleRagnarok OnlineLegend of Edda
Awards Retired Division HeadEvent WinnerSotW BeginnerLucky StreakTreasure HunterFacebook FanTwitter Fan

Esper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: BabyTakumi
Class: Maestro
Guild: FrenchBread

It doesn't matter what class you have. This is pretty much the final answer.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Esper
You pretty much just answered your own questions.

Everyone has their own comping theory and yours will not be the same as other people.
For example, I took my friends about my theory that always gave me mid to near max comps. They tested it and got pure mins.

You're going to need to do a trial testing with your own theories and see which works for you. Test on low level gears and see what comps seem good. Some people say that testing on these low level gears may give you nice comps but when you get to higher level gears, the comps suck. It depends. :x

Home is where someone is thinking about you ▪ crafting resource guidesymphonyblog
健全なる魂は ◦ 健全なる精神と ◦ 健全なる肉体に宿る ◦

02-15-2012   #5 (permalink)
What a NUB :3
Games
Trickster OnlineMapleStoryGunboundLineage

iMerlyn is a splendid one to beholdiMerlyn is a splendid one to beholdiMerlyn is a splendid one to beholdiMerlyn is a splendid one to beholdiMerlyn is a splendid one to beholdiMerlyn is a splendid one to behold
IGN: LoveYoux3
Class: Champion to_schoolgirl
Level: 320
Guild: God of War

Believe me and compound equips NAKED. It depends on REAL LIFE LUCK

02-15-2012   #6 (permalink)
ggFTW Lurker

EnnuiAOE is on a distinguished road
IGN: EnnuiAOE
Guild: Astroblitz

There's a post on the official forums about skill bugs. Someone posted about the compounding mastery not working correctly, which is very true.

In Japanese version of TO, I heard that the mastery actually helps. So who knows, it might get fixed soon. In that sense, making a sense might not hurt.

02-15-2012   #7 (permalink)
Just some random hobo
Games
Trickster Online

ShinMegami is a jewel in the roughShinMegami is a jewel in the roughShinMegami is a jewel in the roughShinMegami is a jewel in the rough
IGN: Vistrado
Class: fire/elec/dark wiz to_wizard
Level: 261
Guild: Astro Blitz

I usually just comp with whatever I've got on with whichever character, my bun, lion, and dragon have all got decent comps. Still have mins from time to time, so think it's real life luck as has been said plenty of times.

02-15-2012   #8 (permalink)
The Truth Is, I Love You ♥
Special
Games
Trickster OnlineLa TaleRagnarok OnlineLegend of Edda
Awards Retired Division HeadEvent WinnerSotW BeginnerLucky StreakTreasure HunterFacebook FanTwitter Fan

Esper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: BabyTakumi
Class: Maestro
Guild: FrenchBread

Quote:
Originally Posted by EnnuiAOE
There's a post on the official forums about skill bugs. Someone posted about the compounding mastery not working correctly, which is very true.

In Japanese version of TO, I heard that the mastery actually helps. So who knows, it might get fixed soon. In that sense, making a sense might not hurt.
Knowing how the company has run Trickster for the past however long years, that's unlikely they'll update it to mirror another version.

The reason? Money hungry company. They want to ensure you usually get crap comps so it makes you spend money to buy Nates/Elixirs. They also hold those "improved" compound/upgrade events just to possibly trick you (or I could be wrong).

Home is where someone is thinking about you ▪ crafting resource guidesymphonyblog
健全なる魂は ◦ 健全なる精神と ◦ 健全なる肉体に宿る ◦

02-15-2012   #9 (permalink)
4.30.13 RIP
Special Games
Trickster OnlineRunescapeRobloxPangya
Awards Event WinnerWandering EyeFacebook FanPervert Award

Jessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to Jessica Send a message via Skype™ to Jessica
IGN: Settie
Level: 24
Guild: MC/Astro

People seem to forget that there's another thing called compounding, which is what the skill helps.

If it's true that it helps with mature compounding in jTO or any other Trickster, I have yet to hear about it and would like to see proof of it.

But yes, real life luck is the only way to get good comps I believe. But, people do have their theories, like a certain amount of lk or da, or a certain time to do it at.

02-15-2012   #10 (permalink)
ggFTW Regular

xMesias will become famous soon enough
IGN: [xMesias] [FairyAsrai]
Class: [Scientist] [Witch] lt_blader
Level: [28x] [25x]
Guild: [~Good Day~]

Quote:
Originally Posted by iMerlyn
Believe me and compound equips NAKED. It depends on REAL LIFE LUCK
So i must be naked ? i'm kinda lost here, in Real Life or In Game ?

02-15-2012   #11 (permalink)
ggFTW Addict

zemega is just really nicezemega is just really nicezemega is just really nicezemega is just really nicezemega is just really nice

Did anyone forgot the official answer from ETO that sounds like this? (I dont quite remember)

"The formula for mature compounding is closed guarded secret, and it is working as it is intended to be"

And as for OP, before the first Compounding Event, Sense Character with the skill really able to compound more than average, but now, its just above min, most of the time.
Though my experience tells me, after one or two Nate's bottle, ill get more than medium value. Its the same with Shara's bottle. First Hardant 150 (6-18), i got 6, second hardant after Shara's bottle, I got 16

02-15-2012   #12 (permalink)
ggFTW Moogler

DELiTO is on a distinguished road
IGN: DELiTO
Class: Hunter Lord to_thiefmaster
Level: 297
Guild: Guardians

Quote:
Originally Posted by EnnuiAOE

That was actually my post ^^.

Well guys, yes. I can say with 100% sure that the compound results depends on real life luck.

The reason I think they made that post in trickster forums is because, when the new skills updates comes out they plan to fix broken skills as well.

I've been comping for a long long time and, answering your question: The only characters that should have an advantage related to mature compounding actually doesn't have any.

As I said, the next new skills update is my last hope to see these skills fixed.

Some tricks I learned:

LK around 50 will give you almost 99% of the time, a minimal result. And 1% of the time a hax result that not even the other LK amounts can reach, very close to the max.(I tested this only on life vests though)
Low values around 100 LK has a small chance of hax results. (Mostly bad results)
High amount of LK works better if you are compounding high ranges values like HP/MP/WT/AP/MD
200 LK has smaller chances of hax results and the high ranges results are random. (Mostly bad results)
LK between 1050-1100 has also small chances of hax results (slightly better than around 100LK)
After 500 LK you still get bad results but less often, more like low-med and med results.

Last edited by DELiTO; 02-15-2012 at 09:31 PM.

02-18-2012   #13 (permalink)
ggFTW Addict

parudy88 has a reputation beyond reputeparudy88 has a reputation beyond reputeparudy88 has a reputation beyond reputeparudy88 has a reputation beyond reputeparudy88 has a reputation beyond reputeparudy88 has a reputation beyond reputeparudy88 has a reputation beyond reputeparudy88 has a reputation beyond reputeparudy88 has a reputation beyond reputeparudy88 has a reputation beyond reputeparudy88 has a reputation beyond repute

/forum/trickster-onl...ml#post1680660

Here is a translation of the experiment by one of kTO GMs (it was done for a monthly article for the website). Hope this helps!