ggFTW

MMORPG Gamer Community

Go Back   ggFTW Forum > MMO Games > Trickster Online > Trickster Online Questions & Answers

Elsword
Looking for a new MMO?

Try 

Elsword

Rating:  

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
08-06-2011   #1 (permalink)
ggFTW Regular
Awards Facebook Fan

CasperMoon is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Skype™ to CasperMoon
IGN: CasperMoon | MusicMoon
Class: Dragon to_wizard
Level: 256.
Guild: Crisis.
Unhappy Anything On Guardians?

I Was Wondering If There Were Any Photos About The Guardian And Their Types. . .

Yes, I Read The Entire Section On Guardians (How To Obtain / Raise)

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
08-06-2011   #2 (permalink)
The Truth Is, I Love You ♥
Special
Games
Trickster OnlineLa TaleRagnarok OnlineLegend of Edda
Awards Retired Division HeadEvent WinnerSotW BeginnerLucky StreakTreasure HunterFacebook FanTwitter Fan

Esper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: BabyTakumi
Class: Maestro
Guild: FrenchBread

Our Trickster Wiki has the images.

Home is where someone is thinking about you ▪ crafting resource guidesymphonyblog
健全なる魂は ◦ 健全なる精神と ◦ 健全なる肉体に宿る ◦

08-06-2011   #3 (permalink)
ggFTW Regular
Awards Facebook Fan

Question :D

Thanks so much but two more questions.
What do the different colors mean?
And what type is spinel?
Is she all of them?

08-06-2011   #4 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Special Games
La TaleTrickster OnlinePangyaROHAN: Blood Feud
Awards MoM Award

Aria has disabled reputation

The colors just indicate whether the guardian is Normal, Mighty, Superior, Accomplished or Legendary. I'm not aware of any differences between, say, having a Mighty and Legendary guardian, besides the appearance. Legendary guardians are by far the rarest.

Spinel is a special MyShop guardian and she can be any type: Power, Magic, Sense or Charm. What type of Spinel you get will show in her name (e.g. Magic Spinel) and the glowing symbol beneath her sprite.

08-06-2011   #5 (permalink)
ggFTW Regular
Awards Facebook Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lyn
The colors just indicate whether the guardian is Normal, Mighty, Superior, Accomplished or Legendary. I'm not aware of any differences between, say, having a Mighty and Legendary guardian, besides the appearance. Legendary guardians are by far the rarest.

Spinel is a special MyShop guardian and she can be any type: Power, Magic, Sense or Charm. What type of Spinel you get will show in her name (e.g. Magic Spinel) and the glowing symbol beneath her sprite.
Ohh, Thank You.
Any Particular Way You Can Decide Weather It Would Become Legendary Or Higher Than Normal?

08-06-2011   #6 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Special Games
La TaleTrickster OnlinePangyaROHAN: Blood Feud
Awards MoM Award

Aria has disabled reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by CasperMoon
Ohh, Thank You.
Any Particular Way You Can Decide Weather It Would Become Legendary Or Higher Than Normal?
There is currently no confirmed method on how to obtain a Legendary guardian.

Most guardians turn out to be Mighty. I don't remember the method for getting an Accomplished, but the confirmed build for a Superior is 3333. Normal guardians (i.e. without titles) are actually pretty rare now, but I think you could easily get that with something like a 1111 build, which I don't see the point of.

If you follow through the normal process of playing card identification, collecting Secret Cards and growing your soul seed, chances are you will get a Mighty as this is what most people get.

For more information and an ongoing discussion on Guardians, check out this thread.

08-07-2011   #7 (permalink)
ggFTW Addict

parudy88 has a reputation beyond reputeparudy88 has a reputation beyond reputeparudy88 has a reputation beyond reputeparudy88 has a reputation beyond reputeparudy88 has a reputation beyond reputeparudy88 has a reputation beyond reputeparudy88 has a reputation beyond reputeparudy88 has a reputation beyond reputeparudy88 has a reputation beyond reputeparudy88 has a reputation beyond reputeparudy88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by CasperMoon
Ohh, Thank You.
It has been confirmed recently in KTO forums that a LOT of card identification (1500~1700+) and seeing fortune is a guaranteed way of getting higher guardians.

*edit: I just read the post again and it seems like there has been a couple of cases where this strategy failed. Still it seems like it has a very high success rate. I'm trying to translate it now and post it on the guides forum.

/forum/trickster-onl...ml#post1583302

Last edited by parudy88; 08-07-2011 at 05:57 AM.