ggFTW

MMORPG Gamer Community

Go Back   ggFTW Forum > MMO Games > Trickster Online > Trickster Online Questions & Answers

Grand Fantasia
Looking for a new MMO?

Try 

Grand Fantasia

Rating:  

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
08-01-2011   #1 (permalink)
Insomnia
Games
Trickster OnlineRagnarok OnlineGunZGunbound

Demolitions is a splendid one to beholdDemolitions is a splendid one to beholdDemolitions is a splendid one to beholdDemolitions is a splendid one to beholdDemolitions is a splendid one to beholdDemolitions is a splendid one to beholdDemolitions is a splendid one to beholdDemolitions is a splendid one to behold
Default account question.

hi,

my friend is asking if he can get his characters back on to, he deleted it and deleted some myshop equips too, he did that to show he's gone forever. but, for some odd reason, he wants to go back. so, is it possible to get his chars. back and myshop equips?

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
08-01-2011   #2 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker

MidnightSnack has much to be proud ofMidnightSnack has much to be proud ofMidnightSnack has much to be proud ofMidnightSnack has much to be proud ofMidnightSnack has much to be proud ofMidnightSnack has much to be proud ofMidnightSnack has much to be proud ofMidnightSnack has much to be proud ofMidnightSnack has much to be proud ofMidnightSnack has much to be proud of
IGN: MidnightSnack
Class: Cow to_wizard
Level: Fairly nubbles.
Guild: Astro Blitz

No. If that was possible, they wouldn't have created the freeze system.

But you could probably get your friend to try to ask a GM for confirmation.

( `)
" Hay baybay ~ ♥ "
+ rep if I helped!

or at least say thank you.
I like thank yous.

Or don't, you jerk. ( - n-)

Last edited by MidnightSnack; 08-01-2011 at 10:54 AM.

08-01-2011   #3 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Games
Trickster OnlineEden EternalMapleStory

Atmosphere has a brilliant futureAtmosphere has a brilliant futureAtmosphere has a brilliant futureAtmosphere has a brilliant futureAtmosphere has a brilliant futureAtmosphere has a brilliant futureAtmosphere has a brilliant futureAtmosphere has a brilliant futureAtmosphere has a brilliant futureAtmosphere has a brilliant futureAtmosphere has a brilliant future
IGN: Atmosphere
Level: Nub

Yes, it's possible to get his characters back, it was always possible, just contact GM syn about this.
But equips/items will not be restored.
@GardenofEden, please don't assume what you don't know.

08-01-2011   #4 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Special Games
La TaleTrickster OnlinePangyaROHAN: Blood Feud
Awards MoM Award

Aria has disabled reputation

Yes, character restoration is possible but only as a one-time courtesy. Ask your friend to contact accountadmin@sgiwest.com with "Character Restoration" as the subject.

I have deleted my characters before and was able to have them restored. Here is an excerpt from an email I got from GM Syn:

Quote:
Thank you for providing the requested information. We have been able to make a verification and would be happy to assist you with your character restoration request.

In order to restore characters, space must be made available on the account/server in question. If you have three characters already in place, please delete or freeze enough characters to accommodate your restoration request below. We can restore up to 3 characters per server.

Please be advised, characters are restored on an as/is basis, as a one-time courtesy. We will not perform multiple restorations. Additionally, items deleted prior to the character being deleted will not make it through the restoration process. Items that were equipped on the characters in question when they were deleted will return when the character does.

08-01-2011   #5 (permalink)
R
oooo
Games
Trickster OnlineCabal OnlineDivine SoulsElsword
Awards Retired Content StaffEvent WinnerImage SleuthFacebook FanTwitter FanPervert Award

R has a reputation beyond reputeR has a reputation beyond reputeR has a reputation beyond reputeR has a reputation beyond reputeR has a reputation beyond reputeR has a reputation beyond reputeR has a reputation beyond reputeR has a reputation beyond reputeR has a reputation beyond reputeR has a reputation beyond reputeR has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Skype™ to R

However; If said items were NPC'd, then they will most likely not restore those items. They will only restore what was on the character at the time of the deletion.

Edit: Oh, didn't notice that Lyn's quote already said that. Ignore me.

Last edited by R; 08-01-2011 at 01:01 PM.

08-01-2011   #6 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker

MidnightSnack has much to be proud ofMidnightSnack has much to be proud ofMidnightSnack has much to be proud ofMidnightSnack has much to be proud ofMidnightSnack has much to be proud ofMidnightSnack has much to be proud ofMidnightSnack has much to be proud ofMidnightSnack has much to be proud ofMidnightSnack has much to be proud ofMidnightSnack has much to be proud of
IGN: MidnightSnack
Class: Cow to_wizard
Level: Fairly nubbles.
Guild: Astro Blitz

Quote:
Originally Posted by Atmosphere
Yes, it's possible to get his characters back, it was always possible, just contact GM syn about this.
But equips/items will not be restored.
@GardenofEden, please don't assume what you don't know.
Logical deduction.

But excuse my wording.

( `)
" Hay baybay ~ ♥ "
+ rep if I helped!

or at least say thank you.
I like thank yous.

Or don't, you jerk. ( - n-)

Last edited by MidnightSnack; 08-01-2011 at 07:20 PM.

08-02-2011   #7 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Special Games
La TaleTrickster OnlinePangyaROHAN: Blood Feud
Awards MoM Award

Aria has disabled reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by GardenofEden
Logical deduction.

But excuse my wording.
Well, the freezing system is only relevant for active players who wish to free up a slot on their account in order to start a new character.

This is what happens when someone intends to quit permanently and deletes everything, but then changes their mind later.