ggFTW

ggFTW (http://ggftw.com/forum/)
-   Trickster Online Questions & Answers (http://ggftw.com/forum/trickster-online-questions-answers/)
-   -   account question. (http://ggftw.com/forum/trickster-online-questions-answers/100043-account-question.html)

Demolitions 08-01-2011 11:33 AM

account question.

hi,

my friend is asking if he can get his characters back on to, he deleted it and deleted some myshop equips too, he did that to show he's gone forever. but, for some odd reason, he wants to go back. so, is it possible to get his chars. back and myshop equips?

MidnightSnack 08-01-2011 11:42 AM

No. If that was possible, they wouldn't have created the freeze system.

But you could probably get your friend to try to ask a GM for confirmation.

Atmosphere 08-01-2011 01:24 PM

Yes, it's possible to get his characters back, it was always possible, just contact GM syn about this.
But equips/items will not be restored.
@GardenofEden, please don't assume what you don't know.

Aria 08-01-2011 01:54 PM

Yes, character restoration is possible but only as a one-time courtesy. Ask your friend to contact accountadmin@sgiwest.com with "Character Restoration" as the subject.

I have deleted my characters before and was able to have them restored. Here is an excerpt from an email I got from GM Syn:

Quote:

Thank you for providing the requested information. We have been able to make a verification and would be happy to assist you with your character restoration request.

In order to restore characters, space must be made available on the account/server in question. If you have three characters already in place, please delete or freeze enough characters to accommodate your restoration request below. We can restore up to 3 characters per server.

Please be advised, characters are restored on an as/is basis, as a one-time courtesy. We will not perform multiple restorations. Additionally, items deleted prior to the character being deleted will not make it through the restoration process. Items that were equipped on the characters in question when they were deleted will return when the character does.

R 08-01-2011 01:59 PM

However; If said items were NPC'd, then they will most likely not restore those items. They will only restore what was on the character at the time of the deletion.

Edit: Oh, didn't notice that Lyn's quote already said that. Ignore me.

MidnightSnack 08-01-2011 08:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Atmosphere (Post 1580294)
Yes, it's possible to get his characters back, it was always possible, just contact GM syn about this.
But equips/items will not be restored.
@GardenofEden, please don't assume what you don't know.

Logical deduction. :py61:

But excuse my wording.

Aria 08-02-2011 06:14 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GardenofEden (Post 1580523)
Logical deduction. :py61:

But excuse my wording.

Well, the freezing system is only relevant for active players who wish to free up a slot on their account in order to start a new character.

This is what happens when someone intends to quit permanently and deletes everything, but then changes their mind later.