ggFTW

MMORPG Gamer Community

Go Back   ggFTW Forum > MMO Games > Trickster Online > Trickster Online Guides > Trickster Online Quest Guides

Vindictus
Looking for a new MMO?

Try 

Vindictus

Rating:  

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
02-24-2011   #1 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Games
Trickster OnlineProject Blackout

Valese has a reputation beyond reputeValese has a reputation beyond reputeValese has a reputation beyond reputeValese has a reputation beyond reputeValese has a reputation beyond reputeValese has a reputation beyond reputeValese has a reputation beyond reputeValese has a reputation beyond reputeValese has a reputation beyond reputeValese has a reputation beyond reputeValese has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: Valese
Class: Charm to_primadonna
Level: 340
Guild: {7N}
Default White Day Event

Welcome to my White Day Event guide!

30 minutes after the maintenance there were already people running around with the whole set – which I must say, is very cute . So I’m guessing this event isn’t hard at all.

We start at Favian again, in Megalopolis Square. He says it’s not a very happy day for him.. and because he was so focused on the letter for Vinosh, he forgot the most important thing. The candy. :l Cause the name..White -Candy- Day.. is not a death give away.. *rhymes* 8D

Anyway, he tells us about Rosemary’s limited [Special Candy Box] And according to the latest rumors you’re guaranteed to date whoever you give it to! O: *notes down* :P

It’s no surprise he doesn’t dare asking Rosemary on his own, so we will go for him. Rosemary is waiting at [Event Garden – Ceremonia]. Let's go there!

After arriving at Rosemary, she tells us her candy boxes were so popular she ran out of the 2 key ingredients. (Big surprise.) These ingredients are [Love Ribbon] and [Sweet Heart Candy].

To get these we need to go talk to [Miranda Watty] and [Officer Tera]. They’re both at [Event Garden – Ceremonia] so we don’t need to walk around much. :3

Ofcourse Miranda Watty ran out of Love Ribbons aswell.. so she asks us to get [Love Potion] for her to make new Ribbons. I went to Path to Desert Beach to dig. Dug manually and without Item Detector to see if it was hard at all, but it’s pretty do-able. (First 5 xD Then I found out it’s 5 cycles, and I just afk-dug instead =3=.. But it didn’t take long either way.)

Summary -

Favian – A Special Gift for Her (1 Cycle)
[Wants: 1x Special Candy Box]

Rosemary – Candy to Melt the Heart (1 Cycle)
[Wants: 1x Love Ribbon & 5x Sweet Heart Candy]

Miranda Watty – Lovely Ribbon (5 Cycles)
[Wants: 25x Love Potion] (<-- tradeable)

Let’s go visit Officer Tera now. She says she’s got a headache because Cora Pyupyu’s took all the [Sweet Heart Candy] we were looking for! So let’s help her out with this little Monster Quest.

Officer Tera – Guard the Candy! (5 Cycles)
[Wants: 5x Monster Quest – 10 (x) Cora Pyupyu in 15 minutes]

(Déjà vu…?) Depending on your level there’s

- Grape Cora Pyupyu
- Pomegranate Cora Pyupyu
- Apple Cora Pyupyu
- Berry Cora Pyupyu
- Cherry Cora Pyupyu

And just like the Valentines Day Event, they’re all on the same field which you get teleported to. So it’s all good.

After we get the Ribbon and Candies we need to go back to Rosemary to finally get the so often talked about Special Candy Box… So she says we made her life a bit easier by helping her.. Anyway! Time to go to Favian!

He says he’s got a feeling this White Day will be fabulous~ and gives us a [Heartfelt Candy Box] which is for Vinosh, though before we’re allowed to leave he says there’s one more problem… darn it q.q

So everything’s ready but he doesn’t have the guts to give it to her himself! We can tell him to ‘be a man!’ but whatever we do he will just keep whining and tell us he goes blank whenever he sees her. How sweet >: Let’s just accept his request and give his candy to Vinosh for him.

Favian – Please Give This to Her (1 Cycle)
[Wants: 1x Vinosh’s Friendship Candy]

Vinosh – Unending Misunderstandings (1 Cycle)
[Wants: 1x Heartfelt Candy Box]

So when we arrive at Vinosh she will tell us people have been talking to her all day cause of White Day, and when we give her Favian’s Candy Box she thinks it’s from us and doesn’t have a clue what Favian went through.

Oh the nerve! She rejects us :l And gives us a friendship candy instead in return. I mean.. <.<…>.>… Yea.. that’s right, Favian is the one for her >:O

..Let’s just go back to Favian. He’s very happy.. again, and says he wants to share this moment of happiness with us. I feel bad for him! D< Stoopid Vinosh.

He will give us the adorable pink equipments <3 (yay) And with that we come to the end of yet another event.

Scroll down a bit more for the ninja screenies I took of a couple people that were done with the quest very fast, here's the set on different characters <3

And my nublet foxy <3

Hope you all enjoyed this as much as I did,

Have a happy white day everyone :3

-Val

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
02-24-2011   #2 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Games
MapleStoryPangyaTrickster OnlineEden Eternal

MrPinky has a brilliant futureMrPinky has a brilliant futureMrPinky has a brilliant futureMrPinky has a brilliant futureMrPinky has a brilliant futureMrPinky has a brilliant futureMrPinky has a brilliant futureMrPinky has a brilliant futureMrPinky has a brilliant futureMrPinky has a brilliant futureMrPinky has a brilliant future
IGN: Phanphyz
Class: Fat Head lt_bard
Level: 1
Guild: {StalkasRUs}

This is my favorite event hat of all time 8D

02-24-2011   #3 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Games
Trickster OnlineProject Blackout

Valese has a reputation beyond reputeValese has a reputation beyond reputeValese has a reputation beyond reputeValese has a reputation beyond reputeValese has a reputation beyond reputeValese has a reputation beyond reputeValese has a reputation beyond reputeValese has a reputation beyond reputeValese has a reputation beyond reputeValese has a reputation beyond reputeValese has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: Valese
Class: Charm to_primadonna
Level: 340
Guild: {7N}

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrPinky
This is my favorite event hat of all time 8D
I know right! It's adorable!! xD Pink and white <3

And haha, I put a picture of your sheepy there aswell *o*

Last edited by Valese; 02-24-2011 at 07:18 AM.