ggFTW

MMORPG Gamer Community

Go Back   ggFTW Forum > MMO Games > Trickster Online > Trickster Online Guides > Trickster Online Quest Guides

League of Legends
Looking for a new MMO?

Try 

League of Legends

Rating:  

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
12-21-2010   #1 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Games
Trickster OnlineProject Blackout

Valese has a reputation beyond reputeValese has a reputation beyond reputeValese has a reputation beyond reputeValese has a reputation beyond reputeValese has a reputation beyond reputeValese has a reputation beyond reputeValese has a reputation beyond reputeValese has a reputation beyond reputeValese has a reputation beyond reputeValese has a reputation beyond reputeValese has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: Valese
Class: Charm to_primadonna
Level: 340
Guild: {7N}
Default Christmas Event 2010

I really liked writing the Mosquito Event guide, so I decided to also write a Christmas one :3

So! First thing we do is going to [Megalopolis Square] to talk to Jim the Sandman near Don Cavalier's statue.

After you're done talking to Jim he will give you a [Chrismas move Key] (All typo's belong to their rightful owners *cough*)

Click twice and you will get teleported to [Christmas Garden]
THIS WILL REMOVE YOUR CHRISMAS MOVE KEY FOR THAT DAY PERMANENTLY.

Be very careful with where you click cause you could click on the port back to Megalopolis Square on accident cause it's shiny and the snow prevents you from seeing it clearly at day time (which happened to me q__q) which will result in not being able to get back in. (If this is not true please tell me! xD I'm not sure, but I wasn't able to get back in.)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gamma
Oh sorry, you have to either complete or remove the unmelting snow quest from ur quest list first to receive more christmas square keys :]
Thank you! xD

Moving on, there's a couple monsters there that you can abuse for quest items. >:

Chrismas Icecream - Chrismas Bear - Chrismas Snowman - Chrismas Helper
(At this point I kiiiinda maybe realized a little that the typo... was... a lie... D8...)

Anyway, first quest we received earlier from Jim;

Preventing a Disaster
What's needed? ~[Unmelting Snowball x20]
How to get it? ~By hunting any monster there or by drilling at Christmas Garden.

Quest reward >

Cycle 1: Received [Jim's Thank You Gift]x1, EXP:58030, TM Exp:48184

Now if you read what Jim said earlier before giving you the Key, he mentioned something about being very happy (?) if we would bring him 20 of those Snowballs everyday, for 5 days. So this quest is a daily quest we have to repeat for the coming 5 days.

The event page also says: "Every day, for 5 days, a new NPC will appear in Christmas Garden looking for help from adventurers with their holiday requests." Keeping that in mind, we go to Christmas Garden. Although..we were already there hunting for Snowballs D<.. Minor details 8D..

Talking with the Spirit of Nefertiti informs us about the 6 NPC's that are in Christmas Garden. Just not yet available. These NPC's are: Kyu - Rudolph - Bard La Fimmel - Homeless Ian - Queen Cecilia and Santa Claus.

Day 1: Kyu - All the Lonely People... (Aikyumelanbrenaigh du Amoreliebden III LOL! Q__Q..)
What's needed? ~[Girl's Photo Album x15] & [Boy's Photo Album x15]
How to get it? ~By hunting Chrismas Snowman & Helpers.

Quest rewards >

Cycle 1: Received [Little Snowman Potion]x50, [Rudolph Cookie]x50, EXP:54403, TM Exp:45173
Cycle 2: Received [Little Snowman Potion]x50, [Rudolph Cookie]x50, EXP:54403, TM Exp:45173
Cycle 3: Received [Good Stamp]x1, EXP:54403, TM Exp:45173

Day 2: Rudolph - A Red Nose of a Different Kind.

What's needed? ~[Acne Bandage x15] & [Acne Cream x15]
How to get it? ~By hunting Chrismas Icecream & Bears.

Quest Rewards >

Cycle 1: Received [Little Snowman Potion]x50, [Rudolph Cookie]x50, EXP:54403, TM Exp:45173
Cycle 2: Received [Little Snowman Potion]x50, [Rudolph Cookie]x50, EXP:54403, TM Exp:45173

Day 3: Bard La Fimmel - A Carol for the Season

What's needed? ~[Carol Music Sheet (A) x9] & [Carol Music Sheet (B) x9]
How to get it? ~By digging anywhere in Christmas Garden. Very annoying dig rate q_q.. Like digging up Bloody Rune and that times 18 D8<!! /rage

Quest Rewards >

Day 4: Homeless Ian - Ian's Charity Kettle for the Ne(edy)

What's needed? ~[5 galder coupon x90]
How to get it? ~By digging anywhere in Christmas Garden or hunting any of the monsters.

Quest Rewards >

Day 5: Queen Cecilia - The Queen's Christmas Gift

What's needed? ~[Queen's Toy Gift x30]
How to get it? ~By hunting Chrismas Icecream & Helpers.

Quest Rewards >

Day 6: Santa Claus - The Hardworking Santa Leaves fo(r Vacation?)

What's needed? ~[Bali Vacation Package x15]
How to get it? ~By hunting Chrismas Bear & Snowmen.

Quest Rewards >

[Thanks for using this guide!]

Note that the NPC's of previous days don't get removed the next day, so you can do this event whenever you want.

Something to do for when you're bored-- Try to hunt everything the first day you go there. Get like 15 of each item that the monsters drop and, if you really have nothing better to do..100 Unmelting Snowballs. So if you accidently run out of the Christmas Garden, you will always have spare Ballz-- uh Snowballs to hand in to Jim, so he can be happy. :l

Christmas Accessory Pin 60 on a 1st Job Fox : (Yes it removes ears.)

Happy holidays!

This is just a small list I put for no real reason.. I was just writing down which monster drop what. Use it as you wish. :3 ..Or don't 8D

Chrismas Icecream: Acne Cream | Unmelting Snowball | Queen's Toy Gift | Acne Bandage | 5 galder coupon
Chrismas Bear: Acne Cream | Acne Bandage | 5 galder coupon | Unmelting Snowball
Chrismas Snowman: Bali Vacation Package | Boy's Photo Album | Girl's Photo Album | Unmelting Snowball | 5 galder coupon
Chrismas Helper: Girl's Photo Album | Queen's Toy Gift | 5 galder coupon | Boy's Photo Album | Unmelting Snowball

Drilling items: Unmelting Snowball | Little Snowman Potion | Rudolph Cookie | Carol Music Sheet (A) | Carol Music Sheet (B)

Last edited by Valese; 12-26-2010 at 04:06 AM. Reason: Added Event part [Day 6] Guide completed.

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
12-21-2010   #2 (permalink)
ggFTW Addict
Games
CardMon HeroTrickster OnlineGrand ChaseElsword

Ryuuku has a spectacular aura aboutRyuuku has a spectacular aura about
Class: Lion to_scientist

Nice guide, i was looking for this

12-21-2010   #3 (permalink)
If I don't look down.
Games
Trickster OnlineLeague of LegendsDofus
Awards Event WinnerFacebook Fan

Verse has a reputation beyond reputeVerse has a reputation beyond reputeVerse has a reputation beyond reputeVerse has a reputation beyond reputeVerse has a reputation beyond reputeVerse has a reputation beyond reputeVerse has a reputation beyond reputeVerse has a reputation beyond reputeVerse has a reputation beyond reputeVerse has a reputation beyond reputeVerse has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: Linverse
Class: A nab. to_sheep
Level: Check it in-game.
Guild: *~M.C~*

So that means, I must collect 100 SnowballZ and like 75 Photos? O3O

I r Bulletproof~

12-21-2010   #4 (permalink)
ggFTW Addict
Games
Trickster Online

Gamma is a glorious beacon of lightGamma is a glorious beacon of lightGamma is a glorious beacon of lightGamma is a glorious beacon of lightGamma is a glorious beacon of lightGamma is a glorious beacon of light
IGN: Solitudity
Class: Fatty Duke to_gambler
Level: 327

If you accidentally went out of the map, just talk to Jim again.
He'll give another key. :]

12-21-2010   #5 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Games

Valese has a reputation beyond reputeValese has a reputation beyond reputeValese has a reputation beyond reputeValese has a reputation beyond reputeValese has a reputation beyond reputeValese has a reputation beyond reputeValese has a reputation beyond reputeValese has a reputation beyond reputeValese has a reputation beyond reputeValese has a reputation beyond reputeValese has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Linverse
So that means, I must collect 100 SnowballZ and like 75 Photos? O3O
You just need the photo albums for Kyu, so 15 each in total xD
Then it's day 2, another NPC, other items to gather.

So thank god not 75 photo albums cause it took me a while to get them Q_Q!!

Quote:
If you accidentally went out of the map, just talk to Jim again.
He'll give another key. :]
Omg seriously? xD I talked to him but he refused to let me in D: So I gave up and logged on my fox instead xD

12-22-2010   #6 (permalink)
Retired
Special
Games
Trickster OnlineDragon SagaLegend of EddaZoomumba
Awards Retired Division HeadMost Valuable DivisionEvent WinnerMoM AwardWandering Eye

Sidero has a reputation beyond reputeSidero has a reputation beyond reputeSidero has a reputation beyond reputeSidero has a reputation beyond reputeSidero has a reputation beyond reputeSidero has a reputation beyond reputeSidero has a reputation beyond reputeSidero has a reputation beyond reputeSidero has a reputation beyond reputeSidero has a reputation beyond reputeSidero has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks Valese for this guide!

The Wiki has Christmas Event page too: 2010 Christmas Event - /gg FTW! Trickster Wiki.

12-22-2010   #7 (permalink)
ggFTW Addict
Games
Trickster Online

Gamma is a glorious beacon of lightGamma is a glorious beacon of lightGamma is a glorious beacon of lightGamma is a glorious beacon of lightGamma is a glorious beacon of lightGamma is a glorious beacon of light
IGN: Solitudity
Class: Fatty Duke to_gambler
Level: 327

Oh sorry, you have to either complete or remove the unmelting snow quest from ur quest list first to receive more christmas square keys :]

12-22-2010   #8 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker

Dussty has a reputation beyond reputeDussty has a reputation beyond reputeDussty has a reputation beyond reputeDussty has a reputation beyond reputeDussty has a reputation beyond reputeDussty has a reputation beyond reputeDussty has a reputation beyond reputeDussty has a reputation beyond reputeDussty has a reputation beyond reputeDussty has a reputation beyond reputeDussty has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: Dussty
Class: Buff
Level: 351
Guild: Révolution

Thx for guide had helped me start this quest ;D

12-22-2010   #9 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Games

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sidero
Thanks Valese for this guide!

The Wiki has Christmas Event page too: 2010 Christmas Event - /gg FTW! Trickster Wiki.
Thank you Sidero :3

I knew I saw a fox afk drilling and some sheet popped up. But I couldn't see what it was, tried drilling for it but couldn't find anything q_q.. So it was a Carol Music Sheet (B)... Dx

/need to go drill q.q

Quote:
Added! :3 Thanks for the info Gamma. *.*

Last edited by Valese; 12-22-2010 at 01:20 PM.

12-22-2010   #10 (permalink)
Banned
Games
Trickster OnlineEden EternalPangyaS4 League

YenSai has a reputation beyond reputeYenSai has a reputation beyond reputeYenSai has a reputation beyond reputeYenSai has a reputation beyond reputeYenSai has a reputation beyond reputeYenSai has a reputation beyond reputeYenSai has a reputation beyond reputeYenSai has a reputation beyond reputeYenSai has a reputation beyond reputeYenSai has a reputation beyond reputeYenSai has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: YenSai/BeautyDisaster
Class: Foxeh/Cat to_thiefmaster
Level: 35x/TM 38x

Thanx for that guide :B
Is realleh helpful ./studies

P.S: LOOK AT YOUR CUTE FOXXY 8D