ggFTW

ggFTW (http://ggftw.com/forum/)
-   Trickster Online Quest Guides (http://ggftw.com/forum/trickster-online-quest-guides/)
-   -   Ultimate KeyQuests Guide! (http://ggftw.com/forum/trickster-online-quest-guides/66016-ultimate-keyquests-guide.html)

Valese 12-12-2009 09:19 PM

The Ultimate Key Quests Guide!

Up-to-date DNA Key Quests! Thanks for using this guide, enjoy and goodluck with the questies.

Spoiler!

:py60:

Key Quest Guide *

Spoiler!

Spoiler!

http://img576.imageshack.us/img576/899/azteca.png

Caballa Relics, Azteca * [Lvl 45+]

Spoiler!

http://img59.imageshack.us/img59/8526/oopswharf.png

Haunted Town, Oops Wharf * [Lvl 60+]

Spoiler!

Spoiler!

Spoiler!

Spoiler!

Spoiler!

Spoiler!

Spoiler!

http://img407.imageshack.us/img407/6...scovolcano.png

Spicy's Lair, Tapasco Volcano * [Lvl 230+]

Spoiler!

Spoiler!

Spoiler!

<Edit: November 19th, 2012> Been procrastinating Tapasco Theme Spa Update for too long, decided to just do it! Enjoy! ..Now let's hope they update Abyss soon! :3

Guide Valese, All info from Trickster Online :py55:
Thanks for reading, and once again, goodluck with the questies :3!

Esper 12-12-2009 09:23 PM

Not to burst your bubble but all of this is within our Trickster Wiki.
usopsama has also compiled a spreadsheet regarding Key Quests & Episode: /forum/trickster-onl...eadsheets.html

Valese 12-12-2009 10:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mirae (Post 1090961)
Not to burst your bubble but all of this is within our Trickster Wiki.
usopsama has also compiled a spreadsheet regarding Key Quests & Episode: /forum/trickster-onl...eadsheets.html

Err.. I checked that out. And I have to say mines way more userfriendly o_O
Easier to see what you need, and where to go. Don't like it? Don't read it, it's as easy as that. :py37: :py05:

Kebin 12-12-2009 10:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Valese (Post 1091052)
Err.. I checked that out. And I have to say mines way more userfriendly o_O
Easier to see what you need, and where to go. Don't like it? Don't read it, it's as easy as that. :py37: :py05:

Sassy. Mm good job I guess, although I don't think reading a spreadsheet is that hard

Valese 12-12-2009 11:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by xKakashi (Post 1091055)
Sassy. Mm good job I guess, although I don't think reading a spreadsheet is that hard

Oh, but be reasonable :P When I compare the 2.. mines seriously easier to look at, instead of going back and forth on a spreadsheet to see what you need etc. xD

(Not saying cause it's my thread -cough- :py62:)

Torikakae 12-12-2009 11:07 PM

Well in all fairness, the wiki version doesn't have the updated Tapasco quests yet~ Neither does the spreadsheet~

Valese 12-12-2009 11:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Torikakae (Post 1091070)
Well in all fairness, the wiki version doesn't have the updated Tapasco quests yet~ Neither does the spreadsheet~

:py05: -nods- See? It's useful for something atleast. :P

Aria 12-13-2009 09:37 AM

Useful, everything all in one place. I hate looking up stuff on the wiki anyways, even though this guide doesn't state everything (which monster drops what, etc.) it's still nice and compact. Helpful.

+Rep

Valese 12-13-2009 08:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ameh (Post 1091476)
Useful, everything all in one place. I hate looking up stuff on the wiki anyways, even though this guide doesn't state everything (which monster drops what, etc.) it's still nice and compact. Helpful.

+Rep

Thank you :3 ~yay~I has been +rep'd :py35:

Most of the time it's obvious from the name of the item which monster drops it :/ or the NPCs say it at the end of the quest, so I didn't think it would be that important to put those too :x would only be too much to look at.
But yeh glad you like it 8D

ScuderiaF 12-14-2009 10:06 AM

Ooh this is helpful. This is what I always do with every quest location too ;; though... less detailed and less pretty. Much easier to just see what you need right off the bat. When I need more info about each thing, then I go scanning the wiki.

:py55:

Valese 12-15-2009 10:16 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ScuderiaF (Post 1092692)
Ooh this is helpful. This is what I always do with every quest location too ;; though... less detailed and less pretty. Much easier to just see what you need right off the bat. When I need more info about each thing, then I go scanning the wiki.

:py55:

:O Veyruun I saw you walk around on TO alot :3
And thank you x3 Glad the list helps in a way :py01:

ssjali 01-17-2011 02:53 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Valese (Post 1090955)

Techichi Volcano * (LVL 210+)

It's 200+ :)

Great guide!

MoonlightOokami 01-17-2011 05:16 AM

Thank you so much for posting this!

Lol, Random de-REP. I still love this guide though. ^^

tiwaz 01-18-2011 11:22 PM

Very nice guide. It is helpful and if anyone doesn't know who drops/where to dig the items needed s/he can use the wiki. It is a major time-saver!
+rep

Valese 01-19-2011 06:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ssjali (Post 1448736)
It's 200+ :)

Great guide!

Thank you, but I think it's 210+ to hand in the stickers you collect, which is why I put it as that xD But yes, the field quests are 200+

[Edit]: I looked through the whole guide and noticed I wrote the lowest level needed for all of the towns except Techichi. So you were right, sorry D: I fixed it now though, thank you :3

Quote:

Originally Posted by MoonlightOokami (Post 1448764)
Thank you so much for posting this!

Lol, Random de-REP. I still love this guide though. ^^

You got a de-rep? D:< /+reps >O!

Thanks alot though :3 I'm glad you love it.

Quote:

Originally Posted by tiwaz (Post 1450294)
Very nice guide. It is helpful and if anyone doesn't know who drops/where to dig the items needed s/he can use the wiki. It is a major time-saver!
+rep

Thanks so much xD Most quest item locations are very obvious cause of their names or the NPC itself says where you can hunt/dig to find them :3 ..But that's more for people that actually read xD Wiki FTW! 8D

RedAngel 02-02-2011 04:52 PM

Great Guide, Everything in one place makes it pretty convinient :DD!

Valese 02-06-2011 12:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RedAngel (Post 1462649)
Great Guide, Everything in one place makes it pretty convinient :DD!

Thank you so much :3

Ellusionist 02-07-2011 09:20 AM

yay. I dun have to look at the wiki anymoar for this.
GREAT GUIDE. :3

err... I think it would be nice if you put where to get the items(drilled or drops from ____ ,
but it would be a hassle since it would take a lot of editing.. so yeah.. just suggesting. :3

Valese 02-10-2011 08:49 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ellusionist (Post 1466060)
yay. I dun have to look at the wiki anymoar for this.
GREAT GUIDE. :3

err... I think it would be nice if you put where to get the items(drilled or drops from ____ ,
but it would be a hassle since it would take a lot of editing.. so yeah.. just suggesting. :3

Thank you Ellusionist :3 The reason I didn\'t do that is cause it would get too crowded and there would be too much unnecessary information. I tried keeping it as short and clean as possible.

The NPCs usually tell you where you can find the quest items, and most of the time the name of the item gives away where you can find it / which monster drops what.

But if you really don\'t have a clue, wiki will always be there as a last resort. :3

Alexinos 05-12-2011 10:53 PM

Two more towns to go! :D Hurray Valese! And it just happens that the two towns left are the most painful ones xD Well GL~ And thanks a bunch for this post.