ggFTW

MMORPG Gamer Community

Go Back   ggFTW Forum > MMO Games > Trickster Online > Trickster Online Hunting Grounds

Prius Online
Looking for a new MMO?

Try 

Prius Online

Rating:  

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
02-26-2013   #1 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Games
La TaleTrickster OnlineRumble FighterRunescape

RaiTheSoul has much to be proud ofRaiTheSoul has much to be proud ofRaiTheSoul has much to be proud ofRaiTheSoul has much to be proud ofRaiTheSoul has much to be proud ofRaiTheSoul has much to be proud ofRaiTheSoul has much to be proud ofRaiTheSoul has much to be proud of
Default Last pvp?

TO closing, people caring less about beef means what drama can you possibly produce with people you'll never see again. I noticed alot of people asked GM Goldita for stuff to make them hax. I know you guys didn't ask for those stuff to go kill Master Mong... So my suggestion is.

BIG PVP LEEROY JENKINS EVERYMAN FOR THEMSELF BRAWL LAST 30 MINUTES OF T.O. ANYONE ??? You know for a nice goodbye to everyone who won't be keeping in contact with people they met here for one reason or the other. What do ya say?

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
02-26-2013   #2 (permalink)
ggFTW Addict
Games
Elsword

Flood will become famous soon enoughFlood will become famous soon enough
IGN: NinjaSheep
Class: Witch to_soulmaster
Level: 400
Guild: Révolution

Leggo.

And what time are servers going down exactly? Midnight I guess?

02-26-2013   #3 (permalink)
Nonsense
Games
Trickster Online
Awards Event WinnerWandering Eye

Nebula has a reputation beyond reputeNebula has a reputation beyond reputeNebula has a reputation beyond reputeNebula has a reputation beyond reputeNebula has a reputation beyond reputeNebula has a reputation beyond reputeNebula has a reputation beyond reputeNebula has a reputation beyond reputeNebula has a reputation beyond reputeNebula has a reputation beyond reputeNebula has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: Enthalpy/ Reminder
Class: Duelist to_bunny
Guild: Guardians

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flood
Leggo.

And what time are servers going down exactly? Midnight I guess?
Quote:
Farewell Tricksters!

It has been a great journey, and we have many stories to tell.

As of 2/27/2013 at 5:30PM (PST) Trickster Online will no longer be published by SG Interactive.

We hope that you will visit our other games, and continue to enjoy games altogether. We couldn't have made it this far without you. While we are sad that this chapter has ended, we hope that as your new adventures begin, you will always remember the time you spent in Caballa with the Trickster Community!

All refunded points will be distributed between 6:00PM and 7:00PM (PST) on the same day.
Please make sure you are eligible for refunds. Click here to get more information about the compensation.

- Please keep in mind all refunded points will expire on 5/31/2013 (PST).
- Refunded points can only be used within the games published by SG Interactive.

Thank you and we will miss you!

- Trickster Online Team
Source:
http://trickster.gamerage.com/News/A...ment/View/6419