ggFTW

MMORPG Gamer Community

Go Back   ggFTW Forum > MMO Games > Trickster Online > Trickster Online Hunting Grounds

Eudemons Online
Looking for a new MMO?

Try 

Eudemons Online

Rating:  

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
02-25-2013   #1 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Games
Trickster OnlineGrand Chase
Awards Event WinnerFacebook Fan

Wendyfav3 is a jewel in the roughWendyfav3 is a jewel in the roughWendyfav3 is a jewel in the roughWendyfav3 is a jewel in the rough
Default A Nice Reset to Refresh.

NOTE:~ This is all just my OPINION.

I'm gonna be honest with you guys. I think it a good thing that Trickster is down. I also want Grand Chase and Pangya to get shut down to.

I feel that ever since SGI took over, (offically when the Portal Name GameRage came to play) that ther'er Main interest is Project Blackout. since it is there Orignal Games. not to also metion there Partnership Z8Games. I guss it sorta said alot of things about that. =/
but Maybe that just me.

under Ntreev, The Orignal Game are Tickster, Grand Chase, and Pangya.

with SGI, it just PB.

if you know what I am trying to say then cool but if not then I am sorry.

althow I do have to admit, SGI did MUCH better job under Ntreev, the content of game went more smoother, more playful, sweet prizes, at the least in year 2011, lots of contest and prizes, it was pretty fun actually.

althow some may actually disagree.

it difficult trying to find another online game to play, I don't think I won't be able to find that one game that I can be addicted to playing. there LOTS of online game but only so few interested me.

one thing is for sure. when I heard Trickster was getting shut down. the Pain was Brutal. I never felt such deep depression. such Tears of sadness. the Last time I can remember this feeling is when Toonami got shut down in 2008.

one more thing, I find it redicules on how all good things must come to an end. if these are good things, then these good things must continue on Living. otherwise, there no point in building these good things if your just gonna thow them out to the graveyard later on in one point. there are some exception sure but ka mon really?

but eh, maybe this is all just me but Whatever.

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
02-25-2013   #2 (permalink)
C.I.A. Rad Bromance
Games
Trickster OnlineAuditionGrand ChasePangya
Awards Event WinnerMoM AwardWandering Eye

Torikakae has a reputation beyond reputeTorikakae has a reputation beyond reputeTorikakae has a reputation beyond reputeTorikakae has a reputation beyond reputeTorikakae has a reputation beyond reputeTorikakae has a reputation beyond reputeTorikakae has a reputation beyond reputeTorikakae has a reputation beyond reputeTorikakae has a reputation beyond reputeTorikakae has a reputation beyond reputeTorikakae has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to Torikakae Send a message via Yahoo to Torikakae Send a message via Skype™ to Torikakae
IGN: Torikakae
Class: Buffalo to_buffalo
Level: 400
Guild: Mirage Coordinator

Rant Forum

Blogs

Not sure if this would foster enough discussion to warrant a place here...

~Thank you Shnao for the siggie~