ggFTW

MMORPG Gamer Community

Go Back   ggFTW Forum > MMO Games > Trickster Online > Trickster Online Hunting Grounds

Grand Fantasia
Looking for a new MMO?

Try 

Grand Fantasia

Rating:  

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
01-11-2013   #1 (permalink)
Joy
LDR
Games
Trickster OnlineEden EternalLeague of Legends

Joy has a brilliant futureJoy has a brilliant futureJoy has a brilliant futureJoy has a brilliant futureJoy has a brilliant futureJoy has a brilliant futureJoy has a brilliant futureJoy has a brilliant futureJoy has a brilliant futureJoy has a brilliant futureJoy has a brilliant future
Send a message via Skype™ to Joy
IGN: Joycelin
Level: Silver♥
Default Quitting Time

So maybe it's time to quit Trickster.. This game just isn't what it was it use to be. I started about 4-5 years ago and it was so fun back then. Quitting now makes me sad because it feels like I'm throwing away a family in a way.. and thousands of good memories. The people I met I will never forget. I made life long friends on this game and for that I'm glad I played it.

I've tried quitting but things always bring me back but this time I think I'm really leaving it behind. Time to move on you could say.

Now my stuff... I have always been a collector and over the years I have quite a hefty collection... I will be giving away some of my stuff to my friends and so on. I will sell a lot of my stuff too and I will only be taking cash/myshop. Maybe even host a contest or two. Fantasians are welcome to participate too. >:

I will probably be on for a bit longer (week or two). If you're interested in fuses whisper/PM me. Friends get dibs and discounts! It's likely I have it. I wish the best for everyone and good luck in your lives. If you guys would like to stay in contact ask for my Skype!

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
01-11-2013   #2 (permalink)
ggFTW Moogler
Games
Trickster Online

Cashmerre is on a distinguished road
IGN: Cashmerre
Class: I'll play ALL of the classes! o u o to_champion

In my personal opinion, I'd hold out on giving everything away. Maybe that's your way of severing from the game, but you said yourself you've always come back after quitting. It'd be terrible to come back after a break from the game only to regret not having any of your cute fuses/equips.

Maybe I'm just greedy, but even if I were to quit, my stuff would remain on my account given the chance I would come back.

The game is looking at problems now, yeah, but I have a lot more optimism in it than most people, I guess. ~sigh

01-11-2013   #3 (permalink)
(。・_・。)
Games
MapleStoryTrickster OnlineProject Blackout

Mutt has a reputation beyond reputeMutt has a reputation beyond reputeMutt has a reputation beyond reputeMutt has a reputation beyond reputeMutt has a reputation beyond reputeMutt has a reputation beyond reputeMutt has a reputation beyond reputeMutt has a reputation beyond reputeMutt has a reputation beyond reputeMutt has a reputation beyond reputeMutt has a reputation beyond repute
Guild: Supreme

i hope you get banned so you can't give anything away.

01-11-2013   #4 (permalink)
Joy
LDR
Games

Joy has a brilliant futureJoy has a brilliant futureJoy has a brilliant futureJoy has a brilliant futureJoy has a brilliant futureJoy has a brilliant futureJoy has a brilliant futureJoy has a brilliant futureJoy has a brilliant futureJoy has a brilliant futureJoy has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cashmerre
In my personal opinion, I'd hold out on giving everything away. Maybe that's your way of severing from the game, but you said yourself you've always come back after quitting. It'd be terrible to come back after a break from the game only to regret not having any of your cute fuses/equips.

Maybe I'm just greedy, but even if I were to quit, my stuff would remain on my account given the chance I would come back.

The game is looking at problems now, yeah, but I have a lot more optimism in it than most people, I guess. ~sigh
I understand but I have college in a couple of years. High school is almost over and I really need to focus. Coming back to this game won't help me. If I give away/sell my things I will never come back. >: Trickster is just too bad right now.. I don't know if it'll ever get good again..

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlohaPride
i hope you get banned so you can't give anything away.
You get dibs. 8D

Last edited by Joy; 01-11-2013 at 09:00 AM.

01-11-2013   #5 (permalink)
ggFTW Fan

PortgasDNikarium is a jewel in the roughPortgasDNikarium is a jewel in the roughPortgasDNikarium is a jewel in the rough
IGN: Altiverse
Class: Mages <3
Level: 30
Joyjoy!
I might be interested in some of ur fuses LOL, guess Ill need to recharge SOMEHOW IN WORLD
Alsooo
KEEP CONTACT WITH ME IN LEAGUES :<
I never seen you on yet there since you forced me to download that D8 (I'm banned now LOOOL till somewhen today.. Leaver Buster qwq my computer crashed twice while in battles LOL, guess I hafta fix my computer now )

01-11-2013   #6 (permalink)
<3 you Shane :3

Vixen has a reputation beyond reputeVixen has a reputation beyond reputeVixen has a reputation beyond reputeVixen has a reputation beyond reputeVixen has a reputation beyond reputeVixen has a reputation beyond reputeVixen has a reputation beyond reputeVixen has a reputation beyond reputeVixen has a reputation beyond reputeVixen has a reputation beyond reputeVixen has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: Vicksy
Class: Katarina to_cat
Level: Diamond

About time nub :3

01-11-2013   #7 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker

leila123 is a jewel in the roughleila123 is a jewel in the roughleila123 is a jewel in the rough
IGN: 9life
Guild: Uhhh

Hi :3
umm i dont really know you but i think u should keep your fuses!
good luck with college and high school.
*hugs*
^^

01-11-2013   #8 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker

omigoshkitty has a spectacular aura aboutomigoshkitty has a spectacular aura about
IGN: xCupcakesx
Class: Soulmaster
Level: 290

Joyce! I've been playing since Beta and tried quitting aswell..
All the close friends and memories seem to bring me back no matter how dead the game was.
The fun just isn't there any more and it's soo sad.

Mwah

01-11-2013   #9 (permalink)
Greetings to you!
Games
Trickster OnlineDungeon Fighter OnlineWorld of WarcraftForsaken World
Awards Artifact Hoarder

Draft has a brilliant futureDraft has a brilliant futureDraft has a brilliant futureDraft has a brilliant futureDraft has a brilliant futureDraft has a brilliant futureDraft has a brilliant futureDraft has a brilliant futureDraft has a brilliant futureDraft has a brilliant futureDraft has a brilliant future
Send a message via Skype™ to Draft
Guild: ~°Polaris°~

Good luck Joyce, we never really talked, but I got to know you a bit. My friend PencilCrayons first introduced you to me(not the best way). I actually thought you were his stalker, haha.

Anyways, it been great(kind of) semi-chatting with you. Never got to 1:1 chat but meh... you already seem like a fun/happy person.

Also, good luck in college, hoping the best for you.

--
About your fuses, take as many screenshots of them as I'm pretty sure you want to show them off one day. Like a thread of the most fuse collected when the game dies out.

01-11-2013   #10 (permalink)
Joy
LDR
Games

Quote:
Originally Posted by PortgasDNikarium
Joyjoy!
I might be interested in some of ur fuses LOL, guess Ill need to recharge SOMEHOW IN WORLD
Alsooo
KEEP CONTACT WITH ME IN LEAGUES :<
I never seen you on yet there since you forced me to download that D8 (I'm banned now LOOOL till somewhen today.. Leaver Buster qwq my computer crashed twice while in battles LOL, guess I hafta fix my computer now )
Oki, Anna! We can meet in game sometime and I'll show you my fuses and yeah I guess we have different time zones so I never see you on Leagues either. ;__;

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vixen
About time nub :3
Yes, definitely about time. :*

Quote:
Originally Posted by leila123
Hi :3
umm i dont really know you but i think u should keep your fuses!
good luck with college and high school.
*hugs*
^^
Aww thank you very much! College is still a year and a half away but it's still coming up. xD I didn't really know you but saw you on the forums and you seem like a friendly sweet person. Maybe we will get to know each other more in the future!

Quote:
Originally Posted by omigoshkitty
Joyce! I've been playing since Beta and tried quitting aswell..
All the close friends and memories seem to bring me back no matter how dead the game was.
The fun just isn't there any more and it's soo sad.

Mwah
Yeah this game just holds no more joy for me. ;___; Maybe one day it'll get better. >:

Quote:
Originally Posted by SnowBerry
Good luck Joyce, we never really talked, but I got to know you a bit. My friend PencilCrayons first introduced you to me(not the best way). I actually thought you were his stalker, haha.

Anyways, it been great(kind of) semi-chatting with you. Never got to 1:1 chat but meh... you already seem like a fun/happy person.

Also, good luck in college, hoping the best for you.

--
About your fuses, take as many screenshots of them as I'm pretty sure you want to show them off one day. Like a thread of the most fuse collected when the game dies out.
8D YES! I was even thinking I should SS everything so I have something to show off. >: Maybe I will and maybe I won't. With the time I knew you in you seemed like a good guy and yeah I use to stalk Pencil. >: Hurhurhur.

01-11-2013   #11 (permalink)
ggFTW Regular

mike69 is on a distinguished road
IGN: Type69/Positions/Drizzzy
Class: Gambler/Witch/Merc to_raccoon
Level: 30x/27x/20x
Guild: Revolution
Xfire: -

No posting in school joyce FOCUS :P jk this is kindaaa sad that your quitting. I hope your joking. Even if you quit we can have our skypes convos everyday.. making me stay up till 2 ;_; but i like our convos. i know we will vc one day lol. Anyways take care

01-11-2013   #12 (permalink)
Joy
LDR
Games

Quote:
Originally Posted by mike69
No posting in school joyce FOCUS :P jk this is kindaaa sad that your quitting. I hope your joking. Even if you quit we can have our skypes convos everyday.. making me stay up till 2 ;_; but i like our convos. i know we will vc one day lol. Anyways take care
You message me on Skype and I keep telling you to leave. >: No one making you stay up but yourself. Is there anything fuses you want? I'm going to give some stuff to my friends.

01-11-2013   #13 (permalink)
Nonsense
Games
Trickster Online
Awards Event WinnerWandering Eye

Nebula has a reputation beyond reputeNebula has a reputation beyond reputeNebula has a reputation beyond reputeNebula has a reputation beyond reputeNebula has a reputation beyond reputeNebula has a reputation beyond reputeNebula has a reputation beyond reputeNebula has a reputation beyond reputeNebula has a reputation beyond reputeNebula has a reputation beyond reputeNebula has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: Enthalpy/ Reminder
Class: Duelist to_bunny
Guild: Guardians

Take care and best of luck with school!
Do not forget to stop by ggftw once in a while, and maybe make a profile. The homework help forum is there if you are in need of help. I will happily help with maths, physics and Chemistry.
Eat plenty of rice.

01-11-2013   #14 (permalink)
Joy
LDR
Games

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nebula
Take care and best of luck with school!
Do not forget to stop by ggftw once in a while, and maybe make a profile. The homework help forum is there if you are in need of help. I will happily help with maths, physics and Chemistry.
Eat plenty of rice.
Oh I'll be staying on forums. :3 Say hi every now and then. Most of the people on here are also on my Skype anyways. I suck at Math so I'll be sure to ask you. :3

Last edited by Joy; 01-11-2013 at 01:39 PM.

01-11-2013   #15 (permalink)
(。・_・。)
Games
MapleStoryTrickster OnlineProject Blackout

Mutt has a reputation beyond reputeMutt has a reputation beyond reputeMutt has a reputation beyond reputeMutt has a reputation beyond reputeMutt has a reputation beyond reputeMutt has a reputation beyond reputeMutt has a reputation beyond reputeMutt has a reputation beyond reputeMutt has a reputation beyond reputeMutt has a reputation beyond reputeMutt has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by mike69
who r u

01-11-2013   #16 (permalink)
Mis
ggFTW Fan
Games
Trickster Online

Mis has a spectacular aura aboutMis has a spectacular aura about
IGN: Misbaby
Class: Duelist to_schoolgirl
Level: 2xx
Guild: K.O.P/Guardians/=^.^=

I suggest you keep some fuses on one charactor, so one day when eTO closes, (yeah there is one day, sooner or later every game will experiences)you can come and sit with friends take some screenshot. I experienced once. And well another game I play wil close in Feb, so yeah, i guess im experienced.
Best wishes to you and hope u do a great job in last year of senior school, it will be the best year of your school life, cherish it :P

^^

01-11-2013   #17 (permalink)
Joy
LDR
Games

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mis
I suggest you keep some fuses on one charactor, so one day when eTO closes, (yeah there is one day, sooner or later every game will experiences)you can come and sit with friends take some screenshot. I experienced once. And well another game I play wil close in Feb, so yeah, i guess im experienced.
Best wishes to you and hope u do a great job in last year of senior school, it will be the best year of your school life, cherish it :P

^^
I think I'm just gunna sell everything. ;__; Hardest to part with my fuses though.

01-11-2013   #18 (permalink)
ggFTW Regular

YoGaMbIt is on a distinguished road
IGN: YoGaMbIt
Class: Darkness to_gambler
Level: 365
Guild: A Day to Remember

gimme all what you got

01-11-2013   #19 (permalink)
Joy
LDR
Games

Quote:
Originally Posted by YoGaMbIt
gimme all what you got
Bring your Fantasian ass to Jewlia then. >:

01-11-2013   #20 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Games
WonderKing Online

PrettyUglyFox has a spectacular aura aboutPrettyUglyFox has a spectacular aura aboutPrettyUglyFox has a spectacular aura about

wut

Jewelia: PrettyUglyFox, Illiterate Sheep, RainbowKitty
Fantasia: PinheadLarry