ggFTW

MMORPG Gamer Community

Go Back   ggFTW Forum > MMO Games > Trickster Online > Trickster Online Hunting Grounds

Elsword
Looking for a new MMO?

Try 

Elsword

Rating:  

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
01-11-2013   #21 (permalink)
ggFTW Regular

YoGaMbIt is on a distinguished road
IGN: YoGaMbIt
Class: Darkness to_gambler
Level: 365
Guild: A Day to Remember

i would if jew was working but then again fant just died again as well

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
01-11-2013   #22 (permalink)
Joy
LDR
Games
Trickster OnlineEden EternalLeague of Legends

Joy has a brilliant futureJoy has a brilliant futureJoy has a brilliant futureJoy has a brilliant futureJoy has a brilliant futureJoy has a brilliant futureJoy has a brilliant futureJoy has a brilliant futureJoy has a brilliant futureJoy has a brilliant futureJoy has a brilliant future
Send a message via Skype™ to Joy
IGN: Joycelin
Level: Silver♥

Quote:
Originally Posted by YoGaMbIt
i would if jew was working but then again fant just died again as well
Yup, I was on Fant just now but it crashed so not getting back on. <: Btw,... are you Sophia?

01-11-2013   #23 (permalink)
The Spankmeister

Spankeroo has a spectacular aura aboutSpankeroo has a spectacular aura aboutSpankeroo has a spectacular aura about
IGN: way too many
Class: All
Level: 300-400
Guild: Guardians

Quote:
Originally Posted by Belle
I think I'm just gunna sell everything. ;__; Hardest to part with my fuses though.
Personally your best bet is to keep your gears on you.

I'm from Beta as are a large number of my guildies. Some of them came back after long breaks when they said they'd quit and would never return. You never know what the future holds - Real Life (school, work, family, etc) of COURSE is paramount and your number one priority - but dont quit, give all your hard won/earned items/fuses/stuffed panda's away and then find at your 1st term/semester break you want to come back and play.

If your guildies, friends, etc. state that they want your gears, etc. and then complain because you prefer to keep them on you then they aren't actual friends. Your friends should care more about you and your future.

Better safe than sorry

01-11-2013   #24 (permalink)
Joy
LDR
Games

Joy has a brilliant futureJoy has a brilliant futureJoy has a brilliant futureJoy has a brilliant futureJoy has a brilliant futureJoy has a brilliant futureJoy has a brilliant futureJoy has a brilliant futureJoy has a brilliant futureJoy has a brilliant futureJoy has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spankeroo

I'm from Beta as are a large number of my guildies. Some of them came back after long breaks when they said they'd quit and would never return. You never know what the future holds - Real Life (school, work, family, etc) of COURSE is paramount and your number one priority - but dont quit, give all your hard won/earned items/fuses/stuffed panda's away and then find at your 1st term/semester break you want to come back and play.

If your guildies, friends, etc. state that they want your gears, etc. and then complain because you prefer to keep them on you then they aren't actual friends. Your friends should care more about you and your future.

Better safe than sorry
I don't know.. I understand what you're saying completely and have realized it myself but I don't think this game is good for me. o__o Like I'm always on it when I should be doing homework and I get distracted really easily. <: I was typing an essay the other night and got in a paragraph in an hour and I would happily give my stuff to my friends because if it makes them happy that's all I'm looking for. >:

01-11-2013   #25 (permalink)
(。・_・。)
Games
MapleStoryTrickster OnlineProject Blackout

Mutt has a reputation beyond reputeMutt has a reputation beyond reputeMutt has a reputation beyond reputeMutt has a reputation beyond reputeMutt has a reputation beyond reputeMutt has a reputation beyond reputeMutt has a reputation beyond reputeMutt has a reputation beyond reputeMutt has a reputation beyond reputeMutt has a reputation beyond reputeMutt has a reputation beyond repute
Guild: Supreme

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spankeroo

Better safe than sorry
This this this this this this this

01-11-2013   #26 (permalink)
Joy
LDR
Games

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlohaPride
This this this this this this this
Spank spank spank spank spank.