ggFTW

MMORPG Gamer Community

Go Back   ggFTW Forum > MMO Games > Trickster Online > Trickster Online Hunting Grounds

Loong - The Power of the Dragon
Looking for a new MMO?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
12-05-2012   #1 (permalink)
사랑해요,♥.
Games
Trickster OnlineFlyFFEden EternalLeague of Legends

Promise is a splendid one to beholdPromise is a splendid one to beholdPromise is a splendid one to beholdPromise is a splendid one to beholdPromise is a splendid one to beholdPromise is a splendid one to beholdPromise is a splendid one to behold
Default Another 'Farewell' Thread (or the story of my Trickster Life).

Well, hello and hi there.

The title of this thread is self explanatory. Fleur's pretty much explained what we're going to do. We're both kind of leaving or taking a break from Trickster Online and we've both decided to try out different games together.

I remember the first day I joined the Trickster Online community way back in late 2006, which I believe was 6 years ago, yet I can still remember my past life on this game as if it had only happened yesterday. My cousin invited my sister and I to the game. He knew that I'd like it as it had cute graphics, also because of the fact that he wanted someone close to him to play the game with. I was pretty young at the time of joining, I was clueless and quite new to MMO games. I had no idea on what to do and didn't have the patience to read and/or follow tutorials.

The community was pretty friendly and weird at the same time. All of those shops in Paradise.. I'd started off in Jewelia - Ruby Island (there wasn't a Fantasia!) but shortly after moved to Pearl Island, I believe.

At first, I didn't even know how to enter shops. I used to spam-click onto the owner of the shop (in other words, their character) instead of the shop name thingy. I still didn't understand the point of the game and so I decided to not play. A year later, my cousin asked me to play again so I did and he helped me level. As soon as I got to level 21, I was able to grind with him. I got up to level 24 and I then completely stopped leveling. My IGNs were i*h8*you -bunny, mintyuu(?) -kitty and sunshan -sheep at first (strange names, I know).

I had a so-called "best friend" back at the time. I've forgotten her IGN now but I recall her being a pure white 1st job kitty. As I was young, I trusted people way too easily. We shared account details (I didn't even know it was against the ToU at the time) with each other and when we got into an argument, poof went my account. I didn't think touching her account was worth it but when I checked at the time, she hadn't changed her password until a few days later. Anyway, I then decided to start all over again in 08. I made a sheep; her name was xXMagicSheepXx but I then deleted her at level 2x and I believe the name's taken now. So yeah, that's not me any more. After deleting that sheep, I made a kitty. Her IGN was Charmkitty123. She stayed at level 21 forever until 2009, a new event was introduced. I believe it was The Angel Event where you acquired Angel Boxes at the end of the event period which contained Angel Equipment in them if you helped so and so people. You even received a neat angel wing icon when helping someone reach level 31 and a Ducky Set was rewarded when the person who summoned an angel got up to level 31. (They give out free Ducky Sets now, though..) I then made a character named xRoseMaryx and even 'til this very day, I still remember who my angel was. It was LadyValese (Valese) and she's helped me out so much before, even if I was just a little newbie, she still tried to help me. When ever I saw her, I believe I used to annoy her by PM-ing her "Hey, I remember you! You were my angel!" and she'd laugh and have a friendly conversation with me. Even today, I guess I still look up to her. She's still as friendly as ever. @Valese, if you ever see this, I'd like to thank you again. My second angel was blushingbunny, I called her to ask her a few questions about pets in general. I didn't understand how to get them and she spent quite a bit of her time explaining it all to me and showed me where I could purchase one. (Yes, I was still a newbie.)

Hmm.. I've always loved collecting fuses and fashion. I guess it played a huge part in keeping me playing this game. I'd lost the ones on my first ever account, sure but that didn't stop me from collecting. My favourite hat would have to be the Hibiscus Accessory as I believe it was the first hat I'd acquired from a Gacha Town.
I think I'll be either AFK when ever I'm on but I still have about seventy or so fuses that I still wish to collect. I guess I'll still be lurking around on these forums to see if anyone's selling the fuses I want. I may log on occasionally to keep in touch with some of the people that I do not have on Skype/MSN, or to just check up on the game and see if there's anything cute I may want.

Another thing that's played a MASSIVE part in keeping me playing are the people on this game. I've played other MMO games before, such as, Mabinogi, Pangya, FlyFF, etc. but the people I've met on Trickster Online are absolutely incomparable. I even tell some of my real-life friends about the people I know on Trickster! Over the years of playing this game, I've met the most awesome people ever.

In the year 2010, I met this girl (LAURAAAAAA) who's currently one of my closest online friends ever. She lives in the UK (as do I) but she's way up North in Scotland where as I live in England. Last year, I mailed her a gingerbread cookie house for Christmas and this year, I'll be sending her something else *secret* but yeah. We share a load of inside jokes with each other and have been in quite a few guilds together, bringing our weirdness awesomeness ummm.. craziness the fun** with us. Furthermore in 2010 I met another girl who, at first, I'd never imagined getting so close to. We'd say hi and bye to each other when ever we saw each other but this year, we've grown so much closer towards each other. We've had our ups and downs, though we're still pretty close. I hope nothing gets in the way of our friendship, ever. I love you Janny! ♥

This particular year, I've met plenty of awesome people, such as, Max, Randy, Kaya, Michael, Christine, Ren, Raven, Chris, Nelson and the list goes on and on. There's a few people who I'll never forget. Ravey or Chrystyn, for example has been there for me for years. I think we met in 08/09? But we still keep in touch. Anyway, I can't name everyone but hey.. If you know me/used to know me, if we've had plain and/or simple conversations before, leveled together, I don't know. Anything. All I'd like to say right now is good luck, take care have fun and enjoy the rest of your times on Trickster. c:

Best of wishes,

Shan ~

--

So yeah, we'll visit from time to time or will just be AFK.

Thanks for reading my ./cough.. essay.

In memory of ./takes a deep breath and opens notes -
Spoiler!

P.S. Hi, James.
P.S.S. 666th post..

Visit my TumblrSHAWOL BESTFRIEND STAR1 INSPIRIT EXOTIC E.L.FVisit my Twitter

Last edited by Promise; 12-05-2012 at 12:05 PM.

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
12-05-2012   #2 (permalink)
tail of fairies ღ
Special
Games
Spiral KnightsTrickster OnlineLa TaleElsword
Awards Event WinnerMs. ggFTW

Janna has a reputation beyond reputeJanna has a reputation beyond reputeJanna has a reputation beyond reputeJanna has a reputation beyond reputeJanna has a reputation beyond reputeJanna has a reputation beyond reputeJanna has a reputation beyond reputeJanna has a reputation beyond reputeJanna has a reputation beyond reputeJanna has a reputation beyond reputeJanna has a reputation beyond repute

I admit I haven't really read your post yet since it's so long (I'll do it I promise), but it's sad to see you guys go! Hopefully you guys find a great game to play together! ^^

I agree about the people though, I've met many amazing people in this game. :3

12-05-2012   #3 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Games
WonderKing Online

PrettyUglyFox has a spectacular aura aboutPrettyUglyFox has a spectacular aura aboutPrettyUglyFox has a spectacular aura about

Good luck with everything Shan! Hope to see you around sometime

Jewelia: PrettyUglyFox, Illiterate Sheep, RainbowKitty
Fantasia: PinheadLarry

12-05-2012   #4 (permalink)
ggFTW Regular

MrHerp will become famous soon enough
IGN: The gorgeous Akux
Class: Dark Lord to_magician
Level: 250

12-05-2012   #5 (permalink)
ggFTW Addict
Awards Facebook Fan

KungFuPets has a spectacular aura aboutKungFuPets has a spectacular aura aboutKungFuPets has a spectacular aura about
IGN: AbsoluteLimit
Class: Mule

The pink font on white background was making my eyes hurt. I think I still see shadow lines while typing this on the Quick Reply Box.

I agree with how Akux feels:
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrHerp
It is always sad to lose a good player, even if we don't know each other well.

But still, I wish you a good journey outside of TO

12-06-2012   #6 (permalink)
Greetings to you!
Games
Trickster OnlineDungeon Fighter OnlineWorld of WarcraftForsaken World
Awards Artifact Hoarder

Draft has a brilliant futureDraft has a brilliant futureDraft has a brilliant futureDraft has a brilliant futureDraft has a brilliant futureDraft has a brilliant futureDraft has a brilliant futureDraft has a brilliant futureDraft has a brilliant futureDraft has a brilliant futureDraft has a brilliant future
Send a message via Skype™ to Draft
Guild: ~°Polaris°~

I'm thinking of quitting too. I need to find an addicting game first or it will be really difficult to leave.

I would suggest starting with a new, beta-like or beginners friendly mmorpg game.
1. No one can really call you a noob because I'm pretty sure not everyone will know exactly what to do, lol.
2. New skill, build, and stats idea. (I love new ideas.)
3. There will be no hax players mass murdering at beginner areas in open field PvP games.

Yeah, I will miss everything in Tricky too.

12-06-2012   #7 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Games
Trickster OnlineProject Blackout

Valese has a reputation beyond reputeValese has a reputation beyond reputeValese has a reputation beyond reputeValese has a reputation beyond reputeValese has a reputation beyond reputeValese has a reputation beyond reputeValese has a reputation beyond reputeValese has a reputation beyond reputeValese has a reputation beyond reputeValese has a reputation beyond reputeValese has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: Valese
Class: Charm to_primadonna
Level: 340
Guild: {7N}

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shanny
I then made a character named xRoseMaryx and even 'til this very day, I still remember who my angel was. It was LadyValese (Valese) and she's helped me out so much before, even if I was just a little newbie, she still tried to help me. When ever I saw her, I believe I used to annoy her by PM-ing her "Hey, I remember you! You were my angel!" and she'd laugh and have a friendly conversation with me. Even today, I guess I still look up to her. She's still as friendly as ever. @Valese, if you ever see this, I'd like to thank you again.

Omg, that was you!

Haha, I remember you as a little nubby that kept whispering me randomly Q_Q and every time I would think; "Awww! She still remembers me!" And I would get all happy and smiley (if that's a word I can use like that) You were so cute, and you made my day those few times.

I guess the Angel System is really great, because at the time they were implemented, not everyone cared much about it. But I guess they can leave a huge impression on newer players that get help like that :3

And it was my pleasure Shan, I love to try to help whenever I can, good luck with whatever you guys decide to do!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shanny
This particular year, I've met plenty of awesome people, such as, Max, Randy, Kaya, (...)
I was wondering which Kaya this is, might be my brother hehe.

12-06-2012   #8 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Games
Trickster OnlineLeague of Legends

InfernalGuy has a reputation beyond reputeInfernalGuy has a reputation beyond reputeInfernalGuy has a reputation beyond reputeInfernalGuy has a reputation beyond reputeInfernalGuy has a reputation beyond reputeInfernalGuy has a reputation beyond reputeInfernalGuy has a reputation beyond reputeInfernalGuy has a reputation beyond reputeInfernalGuy has a reputation beyond reputeInfernalGuy has a reputation beyond reputeInfernalGuy has a reputation beyond repute

Could I have any stuff you don't need?

Yes, I'm a beggar...

12-06-2012   #9 (permalink)
1st banned
Games
Trickster OnlineElswordSD Gundam Online: Capsule Fighter

Zero has much to be proud ofZero has much to be proud ofZero has much to be proud ofZero has much to be proud ofZero has much to be proud ofZero has much to be proud ofZero has much to be proud ofZero has much to be proud ofZero has much to be proud of
Send a message via MSN to Zero
IGN: ProtoShot
Class: Scientist to_scientist
Level: 25x
Guild: Revolution

Pfft, where is my mention?! Thanks :I

Now I REALLY have no purpose logging on anymore. Everyones leaving

12-06-2012   #10 (permalink)
사랑해요,♥.
Games

Promise is a splendid one to beholdPromise is a splendid one to beholdPromise is a splendid one to beholdPromise is a splendid one to beholdPromise is a splendid one to beholdPromise is a splendid one to beholdPromise is a splendid one to behold

Thanks for all of the replies, everyone.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mare
I admit I haven't really read your post yet since it's so long (I'll do it I promise), but it's sad to see you guys go! Hopefully you guys find a great game to play together! ^^

I agree about the people though, I've met many amazing people in this game. :3
Haha, sorry if it's too long. We've both tried Eden Eternal and I don't really like the game so I guess we're going to try out a different game together pretty soon. :3

Quote:
Originally Posted by PrettyUglyFox
Good luck with everything Shan! Hope to see you around sometime
Yep, you too. It was nice knowing you Hieuuu. Perhaps we can still keep in touch some how.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrHerp
Ravennnnn, you still have me on Skype ;__;..

./Spams

Quote:
Originally Posted by KungFuPets
The pink font on white background was making my eyes hurt. I think I still see shadow lines while typing this on the Quick Reply Box.

I agree with how Akux feels:

It is always sad to lose a good player, even if we don't know each other well.

But still, I wish you a good journey outside of TO
Sorry if the orchid font is blinding you, haha but yeah.. Even though I didn't really know you I'd like to say thanks, good luck with T.O and take care! c:

Quote:
Originally Posted by SnowBerry
I'm thinking of quitting too. I need to find an addicting game first or it will be really difficult to leave.

I would suggest starting with a new, beta-like or beginners friendly mmorpg game.
1. No one can really call you a noob because I'm pretty sure not everyone will know exactly what to do, lol.
2. New skill, build, and stats idea. (I love new ideas.)
3. There will be no hax players mass murdering at beginner areas in open field PvP games.

Yeah, I will miss everything in Tricky too.
Snowie! If you find an addictive game, I think I'll have to stalk join you. Tellmepls~
Hm, I like the idea of playing a new game too, sounds pretty cool..

Quote:
Originally Posted by Valese

Omg, that was you!

Haha, I remember you as a little nubby that kept whispering me randomly Q_Q and every time I would think; "Awww! She still remembers me!" And I would get all happy and smiley (if that's a word I can use like that) You were so cute, and you made my day those few times.

I guess the Angel System is really great, because at the time they were implemented, not everyone cared much about it. But I guess they can leave a huge impression on newer players that get help like that :3

And it was my pleasure Shan, I love to try to help whenever I can, good luck with whatever you guys decide to do!

I was wondering which Kaya this is, might be my brother hehe.
Oh wow, It's my angel! Haha. I'm happy to hear that you still remember me and wow, I didn't know that I made you happy by pestering you. xD Also, Kaya was a girl who was in the guild » ƒorward » but she's quit now, I guess.

Quote:
Originally Posted by InfernalGuy
Could I have any stuff you don't need?

Yes, I'm a beggar...
iselfishplssry ./keeps <3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zero
Pfft, where is my mention?! Thanks :I

Now I REALLY have no purpose logging on anymore. Everyones leaving
Yeah, I guess I really didn't name everyone. Sorry, Gage! >: I guess I've actually missed quite a lot of people out, like Gary, Michelle, Bill and basically the whole of » ƒorward » &etc. (I got pretty lazy).. If it wasn't for GameGuard, maybe *just maybe* the game wouldn't be on it's last limbs as of right now..

12-06-2012   #11 (permalink)
MARINA
Games
Trickster OnlineEden EternalLeague of Legends

Versalia has much to be proud ofVersalia has much to be proud ofVersalia has much to be proud ofVersalia has much to be proud ofVersalia has much to be proud ofVersalia has much to be proud ofVersalia has much to be proud ofVersalia has much to be proud ofVersalia has much to be proud ofVersalia has much to be proud of
IGN: Versalia

ilutoo. <3

and if i want to quit with anyone, it's you. :3

12-06-2012   #12 (permalink)
ggFTW Fan
Awards Facebook Fan

Sizzurp is on a distinguished road
IGN: Holla Holla Get Dolla
Level: 30 - 30
Xfire: ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡

what is this shit

Last edited by Sandrie; 12-08-2012 at 07:21 AM.

12-06-2012   #13 (permalink)
사랑해요,♥.
Games

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fleur
ilutoo. <3

and if i want to quit with anyone, it's you. :3
You're such a cutie :3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Absolut
what is this shit

really? noob
Lol Hephy, it's okie. :c

12-06-2012   #14 (permalink)