ggFTW

MMORPG Gamer Community

Go Back   ggFTW Forum > MMO Games > Trickster Online > Trickster Online Hunting Grounds

Elsword
Looking for a new MMO?

Try 

Elsword

Rating:  

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
10-23-2012   #41 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Games
Trickster OnlineContinent of the Ninth
Awards Facebook Fan

kuryuki is a jewel in the roughkuryuki is a jewel in the roughkuryuki is a jewel in the roughkuryuki is a jewel in the rough
IGN: Check siggie?
Class: delicious sheep buns. to_champion
Guild: Requisition/Astro Blitz

had something else in mind at first but couldn't find the props ):
Spoiler!
[ GMT: -7:00 ]...[ Server: Fantasia ]
IGN: FishSauce | Hybari | Effervescent | Kishiou
[ AniPAN | DeviantArt | Pixiv | Tumblr | YouTube]

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
10-24-2012   #42 (permalink)
ggFTW Addict
Awards Facebook Fan

KungFuPets has a spectacular aura aboutKungFuPets has a spectacular aura aboutKungFuPets has a spectacular aura about
IGN: AbsoluteLimit
Class: Mule

I will dress-up as the singer to most VIRAL, and the the most "liked" video in YouTube history (according to Guinness World Records)

Spoiler!

10-25-2012   #43 (permalink)
ggFTW Addict
Games
Trickster OnlineEden EternalTransformice!Rusty Hearts

Sakurawrz is a glorious beacon of lightSakurawrz is a glorious beacon of lightSakurawrz is a glorious beacon of lightSakurawrz is a glorious beacon of lightSakurawrz is a glorious beacon of lightSakurawrz is a glorious beacon of light
IGN: Sakurawrz
Class: Stabber of Monsters to_bunny
Level: 31, 34X
Guild: MoonlightC

This is just my costume I put together, its not a cosplay its just stuff. I had this idea for a while. Red/pink/black custom costume.

Zoomed Out:
Spoiler!

Small Closeup:
Spoiler!

Equips Window:
Spoiler!

Name:
Spoiler!

Requi stalker. Nice costumes all.
Lol @ PSY guy.

Playing Aion

Last edited by Sakurawrz; 10-25-2012 at 07:46 PM.

10-28-2012   #44 (permalink)
ggFTW Addict
Games
Guild WarsTrickster OnlineChampions Online

Niroux is a splendid one to beholdNiroux is a splendid one to beholdNiroux is a splendid one to beholdNiroux is a splendid one to beholdNiroux is a splendid one to beholdNiroux is a splendid one to behold

Just thought i'd slip in an entry~

My sheep as Ahri from League of Legends
Missing the hair..

Spoiler!

10-28-2012   #45 (permalink)
<3 you Shane :3

Vixen has a reputation beyond reputeVixen has a reputation beyond reputeVixen has a reputation beyond reputeVixen has a reputation beyond reputeVixen has a reputation beyond reputeVixen has a reputation beyond reputeVixen has a reputation beyond reputeVixen has a reputation beyond reputeVixen has a reputation beyond reputeVixen has a reputation beyond reputeVixen has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: Vicksy
Class: Katarina to_cat
Level: Diamond

Spoiler!

My cat as a female Freddie Krueger (hope editing the fashion was allowed)

Spoiler!

Last edited by Vixen; 10-29-2012 at 01:23 PM.

10-28-2012   #46 (permalink)
lol
Games
Trickster OnlineEden EternalLeague of Legends

Versalia has much to be proud ofVersalia has much to be proud ofVersalia has much to be proud ofVersalia has much to be proud ofVersalia has much to be proud ofVersalia has much to be proud ofVersalia has much to be proud ofVersalia has much to be proud ofVersalia has much to be proud ofVersalia has much to be proud of
IGN: Versalia

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vixen
My cat as a female Freddie Krueger (hope editing the fashion was allowed, since Vincere edited hers >: )
But I haven't submitted mine yet...D:

10-29-2012   #47 (permalink)
<3 you Shane :3

Vixen has a reputation beyond reputeVixen has a reputation beyond reputeVixen has a reputation beyond reputeVixen has a reputation beyond reputeVixen has a reputation beyond reputeVixen has a reputation beyond reputeVixen has a reputation beyond reputeVixen has a reputation beyond reputeVixen has a reputation beyond reputeVixen has a reputation beyond reputeVixen has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: Vicksy
Class: Katarina to_cat
Level: Diamond

I always mix you and Cream up lol XD sorry >:

10-29-2012   #48 (permalink)
사랑해요,♥.
Games
Trickster OnlineFlyFFEden EternalLeague of Legends

Promise is a splendid one to beholdPromise is a splendid one to beholdPromise is a splendid one to beholdPromise is a splendid one to beholdPromise is a splendid one to beholdPromise is a splendid one to beholdPromise is a splendid one to behold

But I didn't edit my fashion owo

Visit my TumblrLYMINA PROMISE LY LYSSIE LYZIE LYSTRIAVisit my Twitter

10-29-2012   #49 (permalink)
lol
Games

Versalia has much to be proud ofVersalia has much to be proud ofVersalia has much to be proud ofVersalia has much to be proud ofVersalia has much to be proud ofVersalia has much to be proud ofVersalia has much to be proud ofVersalia has much to be proud ofVersalia has much to be proud ofVersalia has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cream
But I didn't edit my fashion owo
I think she means the fact that you edited your character xD.
Anyways here's mine!

Spoiler!

And voila! :
Spoiler!

Good luck to everyone (:

Last edited by Versalia; 10-29-2012 at 05:41 PM.

10-29-2012   #50 (permalink)
ggFTW Fan
Games
Trickster OnlineLuna OnlineMapleStoryLa Tale

Kiraii has much to be proud ofKiraii has much to be proud ofKiraii has much to be proud ofKiraii has much to be proud ofKiraii has much to be proud ofKiraii has much to be proud ofKiraii has much to be proud ofKiraii has much to be proud ofKiraii has much to be proud ofKiraii has much to be proud of
Send a message via MSN to Kiraii Send a message via Skype™ to Kiraii
Class: Retired

/Was rushed.
Spoiler!

As Nagato Yuki from the Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya.
Spoiler!

DeviantART | Tumblr | Journal | Twitter | Trickster art thread
/quite inactive but still alive/

10-29-2012   #51 (permalink)
Smells like wet rain
Games
MapleStoryTrickster Online9DragonsGunbound

LolKathy has much to be proud ofLolKathy has much to be proud ofLolKathy has much to be proud ofLolKathy has much to be proud ofLolKathy has much to be proud ofLolKathy has much to be proud ofLolKathy has much to be proud ofLolKathy has much to be proud of
IGN: LiLDarkFoxx/FiringCrayons
Class: Some old lady lt_treasurehunter
Level: 300/275
Guild: Ascendants, born and raised. Daybreak, reborn and aged.

Hi I'm (Mrs.) Santa Claus
Spoiler!

my grade is dropping as fast as a negative exponential graph

10-29-2012   #52 (permalink)
Joy
LDR
Games

Joy has a brilliant futureJoy has a brilliant futureJoy has a brilliant futureJoy has a brilliant futureJoy has a brilliant futureJoy has a brilliant futureJoy has a brilliant futureJoy has a brilliant futureJoy has a brilliant futureJoy has a brilliant futureJoy has a brilliant future
Send a message via Skype™ to Joy
IGN: Joycelin
Level: Silver♥

Posting mine as soon as I get home from school tomorrow!
30th so it still counts right? ;o;
Got caught up in hw.... and others..

10-29-2012   #53 (permalink)
STARVE THE EGO *
Games
Dungeon Fighter OnlineTrickster OnlineMapleStoryAudition
Awards Event WinnerWandering EyeFacebook Fan

Math is a splendid one to beholdMath is a splendid one to beholdMath is a splendid one to beholdMath is a splendid one to beholdMath is a splendid one to beholdMath is a splendid one to beholdMath is a splendid one to behold
IGN: Sowwey
Class: Xe
Level: 1/50
Guild: Noctis

Well, it doesn't hurt to try. T___T
I'm supposed to be a girl scout.
Spoiler!

Spoiler!

Spoiler!

Last edited by Math; 10-30-2012 at 03:48 PM.

10-30-2012   #54 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker

ToraTora has a brilliant futureToraTora has a brilliant futureToraTora has a brilliant futureToraTora has a brilliant futureToraTora has a brilliant futureToraTora has a brilliant futureToraTora has a brilliant futureToraTora has a brilliant futureToraTora has a brilliant futureToraTora has a brilliant futureToraTora has a brilliant future
IGN: Kumomo/ChibiMomo
Class: Scientist/Witch to_scientist
Level: 25X/15X
Guild: >>Infinity

Kumomo as Cottontail Teemo from League of Legends

Spoiler!

Spoiler!

Spoiler!

Spoiler!

10-30-2012   #55 (permalink)
ggFTW Regular

kaisuko will become famous soon enoughkaisuko will become famous soon enough
Send a message via MSN to kaisuko Send a message via Skype™ to kaisuko
IGN: iWhitesmith, Kaisuuko

Hope i'm not too late!
Spoiler!

10-30-2012   #56 (permalink)
Joy
LDR
Games

Joy has a brilliant futureJoy has a brilliant futureJoy has a brilliant futureJoy has a brilliant futureJoy has a brilliant futureJoy has a brilliant futureJoy has a brilliant futureJoy has a brilliant futureJoy has a brilliant futureJoy has a brilliant futureJoy has a brilliant future
Send a message via Skype™ to Joy
IGN: Joycelin
Level: Silver♥

Here's what I came up with!

Spoiler!

10-31-2012   #57 (permalink)
4.30.13 RIP
Special Games
Trickster OnlineRunescapeRobloxPangya
Awards Event WinnerWandering EyeFacebook FanPervert Award

Jessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Skype™ to Jessica
IGN: Settie Wawa
Level: 27
Guild: ladybug

Thanks everyone for the wonderful entries! As of now I am not taking anymore. I will be in contact with the other judges later today and will post the winners.

12-12-2012   #58 (permalink)
lol
Games

Are you still going to post the winners..?
Because you host an event but you don't post the winners, after like 2-3 months...
We all put our time and work into our entries.

If you weren't going to announce winners,
you should've informed us.

Thanks for your time.

12-13-2012   #59 (permalink)
4.30.13 RIP
Special Games
Trickster OnlineRunescapeRobloxPangya
Awards Event WinnerWandering EyeFacebook FanPervert Award

Jessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Skype™ to Jessica
IGN: Settie Wawa
Level: 27
Guild: ladybug

OKAY! Sorry everyone. I had a couple judges set up. But... Sandy happened. Some of the judges were from the New York area, and were without power. I would have said something but I thought they would have been alright since they weren't too close to the coast, but by the time they actually returned, I had already quit. Then I forgot all about it /forgetful Doesn't help that I was very busy with real life things/a special someone.

But alright, I got the winners. I found new judges and stuff since the others aren't really around anymore. And I had judges since I really couldn't choose the winners myself. ;o; I loved all the entries, they were all really cute/really cool. The way the winners were chosen were by having judges pick the top three, whoever they voted for got a point. Whoever got the most points won.

Now for the winners!

Coming in Third....Fleur!
Second Place....Vixen!
And First....
Sakurawrz!

This weekend I will be free from 9:30am-11pm EST, but will be semi-afk, I will be available more easier in game, since I don't really check GG anymore. Getting ahold of me on Skype would be muchmuchmuch easier. It's on my profile. And I will not be giving the first place prize in a UGC, it will be gifted since I already have it all recharged, and I won't be spending anymore money on this game, lol. All whispers must be from the character in your entry. I don't want to give the prize to the wrong person. I will gift to other characters, but the first whisper must be from the same character.

As for the participant prize, just post your in-game name that you'd like the 10m sent to and I will mail it out as soon as I get the name you want it sent to. Don't bother PMing me, I have my PMs set to off.

And...this will be the last contest in a long while. I'm in quit mode, and I don't plan on returning anytime soon. I have no idea when, and if, I'll ever truly return. I've been popping in off and on lately, but after the game guard came in, I just haven't had the patience to work with it, since I use Firefox.. I refuse to use anything else, lol. I was pretty done with the game before game guard returned, anyway. It's just boring, and everyone has just been quitting. I'll miss you all terribly, but I just need to pay more attention to my life and future, instead of this game full of llamas. I will not be giving anything out since I have wasted so much time/money on the game, I would hate myself if I gave everything away and returned in the future. Thank you all, I may not know all of you well, and I may not get along well with some of you, but you guys made my time in Trickster and on ggFTW fun and I really enjoyed it. Special thanks to the guilds I was able to be apart of, you guys really made the time I spent on this game so much better. Also thank you to the many friends I've made. You guys are all awesome, and I love you all. <3 I wouldn't have gotten anywhere in the game without you guys. The community definitely makes the game. Once it starts dying down, people quit, and it just isn't enjoyable anymore.

Last edited by Jessica; 12-13-2012 at 05:26 PM.

12-13-2012   #60 (permalink)
deny 'til you die
Games
Dragon NestTrickster OnlineLeague of Legends
Awards Event WinnerWandering Eye

Mirage is a splendid one to beholdMirage is a splendid one to beholdMirage is a splendid one to beholdMirage is a splendid one to beholdMirage is a splendid one to beholdMirage is a splendid one to beholdMirage is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via Skype™ to Mirage
IGN: MagicianHana

Are you able to send the money on Fantasia? If so, send it to MagicianHana please [:

If not, just send it over to MagicalHana on Jewelia

she runs because
that's the only thing
she can do.