ggFTW

MMORPG Gamer Community

Go Back   ggFTW Forum > MMO Games > Trickster Online > Trickster Online Hunting Grounds

Elsword
Looking for a new MMO?

Try 

Elsword

Rating:  

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
09-30-2012   #1 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker

MarkM is a splendid one to beholdMarkM is a splendid one to beholdMarkM is a splendid one to beholdMarkM is a splendid one to beholdMarkM is a splendid one to beholdMarkM is a splendid one to beholdMarkM is a splendid one to beholdMarkM is a splendid one to behold
IGN: MarkMM616,RussellTovey616
Class: Hybrd/Pure to_mercenary
Level: MarkMM616:340 RussellTovey616:335
Guild: ~CRiSiS^
Default Bye all

Thx too the unfair difficulty increase that makes even haxx ppl struggle against the spa monsters, the almost weekly move map fail and the game guard seriously bugging up my pc I have decided to do what I knew was coming up with all the eff ups we have faced the past years that only seem to get worser and quit once and for all.

The increased power of monsters in spa especially for lv 235 is really unreasonable, even abyss was do-able but this......... not worth it, i feel like all the money for lol/ms/altie refining and comping amounted to nothing and as I really dont think they will make the next lv area any easier, im just done with this game.

Game guard messing up my pc in so many ways is the final nail in the coffin and I hope the hack who is responsible for it being brought back gets caught and faces legal action.

I suspect that the hard spicy trials and the unreasonable difficulty of tap spa was the result of thos who blabber on about a challenge? Well enjoy it, to comfortably survive there your need 5kmd+, 7kdp+ and 13kap+ (no clue for sense, gunners, hv charms) and as much hp as possible. Enjoy the future 240-400 areas!

I want to say thank you to all my friends in my guild that have helped me out over the years and on here too, I only hope they (gm's) get there act together and properly fix this game up and get more control over the updates as the korean gm's have clearly gone batshit.

Bye

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
09-30-2012   #2 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Games
Trickster OnlineEden Eternal

KahruNYA has a brilliant futureKahruNYA has a brilliant futureKahruNYA has a brilliant futureKahruNYA has a brilliant futureKahruNYA has a brilliant futureKahruNYA has a brilliant futureKahruNYA has a brilliant futureKahruNYA has a brilliant futureKahruNYA has a brilliant futureKahruNYA has a brilliant futureKahruNYA has a brilliant future
IGN: Kahru | Reimuu | Conduite
Class: Soul Master | Witch | Champion to_soulmaster
Level: 3xx/36x | 23x/2xx | 14x/13x

Bye.
Can't say I disagree very much with anything you've said.

Spoiler!

To me, this game seems to be for the most part a mashed together mess of multiple different concepts of "difficulty" that have absolutely no harmony together in too many ways. If this is how Tapasco dungeon/spa is supposed to be, I don't want to imagine how Abyss (or possibly an area between the two) is going to be when redone/added to.

Hope you can find / have some other good games to play.

Only used IGNs: Kahru | Reimuu. Anyone else claiming to be me is a scammer.

10-02-2012   #3 (permalink)
ggFTW Moogler

vochtigepoesje is a name known to allvochtigepoesje is a name known to allvochtigepoesje is a name known to allvochtigepoesje is a name known to allvochtigepoesje is a name known to allvochtigepoesje is a name known to all
IGN: quit
Class: Gladiator to_mercenary
Level: 280

It's because this games looks too much like a private server where you could basically solo your way through it. 1ko pvp, 1ko mobs, unlimited tm, weak bosses, drill bots which basically killed manual drilling. high level gap. Now that there's one area where you need a party everyone suddenly complains because 1 area rapes the shit out of you.

Perhaps people should try to make a party and do a team effort for once...

Last edited by vochtigepoesje; 10-02-2012 at 11:34 PM.

10-03-2012   #4 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Games
Trickster OnlineLeague of Legends

InfernalGuy has a reputation beyond reputeInfernalGuy has a reputation beyond reputeInfernalGuy has a reputation beyond reputeInfernalGuy has a reputation beyond reputeInfernalGuy has a reputation beyond reputeInfernalGuy has a reputation beyond reputeInfernalGuy has a reputation beyond reputeInfernalGuy has a reputation beyond reputeInfernalGuy has a reputation beyond reputeInfernalGuy has a reputation beyond reputeInfernalGuy has a reputation beyond repute

Bye, was nice to have you here. Good luck in everything!

10-03-2012   #5 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Games
Trickster OnlineProject Blackout

Valese has a reputation beyond reputeValese has a reputation beyond reputeValese has a reputation beyond reputeValese has a reputation beyond reputeValese has a reputation beyond reputeValese has a reputation beyond reputeValese has a reputation beyond reputeValese has a reputation beyond reputeValese has a reputation beyond reputeValese has a reputation beyond reputeValese has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: Valese
Class: Charm to_primadonna
Level: 340
Guild: {7N}

Quote:
Originally Posted by MarkM
The increased power of monsters in spa especially for lv 235 is really unreasonable, even abyss was do-able but this.........

and as I really dont think they will make the next lv area any easier
Why would they have to make areas like Tapasco, which is basically an end area (not counting Abyss) easy? I still struggle with Abyss, I think the Spa is still easier and more 'fun' to hunt and be at than Abyss.

Quote:
I suspect that the hard spicy trials and the unreasonable difficulty of tap spa was the result of thos who blabber on about a challenge?
I finish Spicy Trials in 20 minutes. There's nothing hard about it. Sure digging the rings/ash might take a while if you're unlucky, but nothing else is 'unreasonably difficult'.

Anyway, bye and have a nice life. :D

Quitting TO for some reason is so hard for some people (the ones that make these "good bye" threads, they always seem to come back). Not saying you will too, though.

10-03-2012   #6 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Special Games
La TaleTrickster OnlinePangyaROHAN: Blood Feud
Awards MoM Award

Aria has disabled reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Valese
Why would they have to make areas like Tapasco, which is basically an end area (not counting Abyss) easy? I still struggle with Abyss, I think the Spa is still easier and more 'fun' to hunt and be at than Abyss.
This.

The point isn't that you need 800+ LK to defeat Spicy Dragon as a mage and that's unreasonable. The point is if you aren't able to solo him, maybe you're meant to team up and go in with a party. Have people forgotten what MMORPGs are like? Most bosses in other games aren't supposed to be solo-able. Maybe we've just been spoiled in TO to think it should be that way.

10-03-2012   #7 (permalink)
ggFTW Moogler

Ellerd will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rare
This.

The point isn't that you need 800+ LK to defeat Spicy Dragon as a mage and that's unreasonable. The point is if you aren't able to solo him, maybe you're meant to team up and go in with a party. Have people forgotten what MMORPGs are like? Most bosses in other games aren't supposed to be solo-able. Maybe we've just been spoiled in TO to think it should be that way.
Yea this. You guys think just defeating bosses for uniques and thats it...:X

If you can't kill it , there's only 1 opnion !

It's called
T E A M W O R K .

10-06-2012   #8 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker

MarkM is a splendid one to beholdMarkM is a splendid one to beholdMarkM is a splendid one to beholdMarkM is a splendid one to beholdMarkM is a splendid one to beholdMarkM is a splendid one to beholdMarkM is a splendid one to beholdMarkM is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by vochtigepoesje
It's because this games looks too much like a private server where you could basically solo your way through it. 1ko pvp, 1ko mobs, unlimited tm, weak bosses, drill bots which basically killed manual drilling. high level gap. Now that there's one area where you need a party everyone suddenly complains because 1 area rapes the shit out of you.

Perhaps people should try to make a party and do a team effort for once...
I paid ms to get passed the reliance of teams and play it solo which was supposed to be the point of ms gear, makeing the game easier along wirh alties but they made an area that can even beat haxx gear making my efforts pointless and wasted. I also dont like relying on other people to help me as its useually at some price and even if its for free its still a matter of waiting for someone who is willing to help you out, I prefer doing it solo.

This is the main reason I quit and as also said game guaed was giving me crashes, graphics errors, blue screen of death, sound and program issue, basically killing my pc!

Last edited by MarkM; 10-06-2012 at 07:58 PM.

10-07-2012   #9 (permalink)
ggFTW Addict
Awards Facebook Fan

KungFuPets has a spectacular aura aboutKungFuPets has a spectacular aura aboutKungFuPets has a spectacular aura about
IGN: AbsoluteLimit
Class: Mule

NNNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOooooooooooooooooooo Don't leave us! We're gonna miss you

But I guess that is the point of MMORPG gamess, finding other people to play with, otherwise TO would be a single-player console game. Need to find a royal party for that extra EXP boost, Party buffs, etc. But finding players to play with takes time, and considering I live on the other side of the world (people sleep when I am playing), I still haven't found a solid royal party to play with every time I'm online.

True, there is that one option, "TEAMWORK"

P.S. Who wants to play with me? I'm online around 5AM server time at Jewelia server Let's grind at CT

Last edited by KungFuPets; 10-07-2012 at 05:46 PM.

10-09-2012   #10 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker

Maybe over reacted a bit, I have had nothing but bad crap happerning to me this past 4 months and recently I had a a couple of breakdowns and Trickster topped it off so if the next area is more reasonable and this was a one off challenge thing then I may return but not if gameguard is still on as it really messes up my computer and makes it unstable.

Gameguard really needs to go and the map move thing needs to be perma fixed, see ya in the near future if things look better for this game.

10-09-2012   #11 (permalink)
Me nem nesa.
Games
Trickster Online
Awards MoM Award

Rydia has a reputation beyond reputeRydia has a reputation beyond reputeRydia has a reputation beyond reputeRydia has a reputation beyond reputeRydia has a reputation beyond reputeRydia has a reputation beyond reputeRydia has a reputation beyond reputeRydia has a reputation beyond reputeRydia has a reputation beyond reputeRydia has a reputation beyond reputeRydia has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to Rydia Send a message via MSN to Rydia
IGN: *Rydia*
Class: Cat. I'm a kitty cat. And I meow meow meow and I meow meow meow. to_cat
Level: DEAD
Guild: Révolution

Well map move fail hasn't been back since they fixed it last time, I think that's a good sign.

10-09-2012   #12 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Special Games
Awards MoM Award

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rydia
Well map move fail hasn't been back since they fixed it last time, I think that's a good sign.
It's only been a week. I wouldn't hold my breath, but I hope they won't be back.

10-09-2012   #13 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Games
Trickster Online

Azumarill has a brilliant futureAzumarill has a brilliant futureAzumarill has a brilliant futureAzumarill has a brilliant futureAzumarill has a brilliant futureAzumarill has a brilliant futureAzumarill has a brilliant futureAzumarill has a brilliant futureAzumarill has a brilliant futureAzumarill has a brilliant futureAzumarill has a brilliant future
IGN: Nerdy
Class: All Nerdy Classes to_boxer
Level: All Nerdy lvs
Guild: Nerd(Pure)flux

Quote:
I also dont like relying on other people to help me as its useually at some price and even if its for free its still a matter of waiting for someone who is willing to help you out, I prefer doing it solo.
You've got a point there!
I have never played any other online game besides Trickster, only tested LaTale people simply had to help each other out.

I enjoy stuff like harkon defense and such. But people are not interested because it doesn't pay out. It is so much harder to find afkers for Tap mine PQ while it is super easy to fine afkers for Snow/Techi. Simply because of the CFs.

In Trickster, most people doesn't help unless it is to their own benefit. I avoid asking others for help because it always feel like I owe them after getting help and that I must give them something in return. I totally see where you are coming from there...

10-11-2012   #14 (permalink)
ggFTW Moogler

DELiTO is on a distinguished road
IGN: DELiTO
Class: Hunter Lord to_thiefmaster
Level: 297
Guild: Guardians

Yeah, looks like MarkM fully understands what's going on. I can't disagree in any point. Gameguard sucks, monsters strenght is ridiculously high and buying MS to skip the teamwork part doesn't seem to work anymore (knowing the company I would expect even more hax MS in the next updates).

Anyway, I wish you good luck, you should only come back when you think you can play comfortably and actually have fun instead of struggling for no need.

10-11-2012   #15 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker

Quote:
Originally Posted by kanacss
Yeah, looks like MarkM fully understands what's going on. I can't disagree in any point. Gameguard sucks, monsters strenght is ridiculously high and buying MS to skip the teamwork part doesn't seem to work anymore (knowing the company I would expect even more hax MS in the next updates).

Anyway, I wish you good luck, you should only come back when you think you can play comfortably and actually have fun instead of struggling for no need.
Thank you :-). glad some people understand, Im gonna try and see if this patch is any easier on my pc and try and do the halloween even but unless much more powerful ms comes out (like 1.2k min base ap or dp/md) then I will probably not do tap alone and hope someone selling questies.

10-11-2012   #16 (permalink)
ggFTW Moogler

Daeku is just really niceDaeku is just really niceDaeku is just really niceDaeku is just really niceDaeku is just really nice
IGN: Daeku/DejaVuII
Class: Buffalo to_mercenary
Level: 30x/200
Guild: MoonlightC

Im not really gonna argue against you on anything, because gameguard REALLY pisses me off. Also simply because people have diffrent opinions and im not in the mood to try to make you belive otherwise of what you think right now. If that makes any sense?

Good luck with everything man , I agree with you to 70%. (if you exclude the whole "tapasco spa monsters and spicy trail being to hard" part).

10-11-2012   #17 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Special Games
Awards MoM Award

Quote:
Originally Posted by Azumarill
In Trickster, most people doesn't help unless it is to their own benefit. I avoid asking others for help because it always feel like I owe them after getting help and that I must give them something in return. I totally see where you are coming from there...
It's the same in real life.

But the ggFTW community is pretty helpful, in general. If people do need help, there's a better chance of finding it here.

10-11-2012   #18 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daeku
Im not really gonna argue against you on anything, because gameguard REALLY pisses me off. Also simply because people have diffrent opinions and im not in the mood to try to make you belive otherwise of what you think right now. If that makes any sense?

Good luck with everything man , I agree with you to 70%. (if you exclude the whole "tapasco spa monsters and spicy trail being to hard" part).
Its ok i get what you mean, just dont like the fact tht i paid loads to get hi powerd gear and its been kinda made redundent, my ap is not 1hkoing them but its the defence and hv issue.

£00+hv, close to 200 lk and 7kdp means nothing to them! Few hits and i die which is ok for bosses/sub bosses but normal monsters, piss off gm's!

As for spicy trials its more of a memory and solving skill issue as i fail in both combined with the short time to kill them, the correct order while they move its just too much for people with bad memoryless and writing it down doesnt even matter as they shift places too fast.