ggFTW

ggFTW (http://ggftw.com/forum/)
-   Trickster Online Hunting Grounds (http://ggftw.com/forum/trickster-online-hunting-grounds/)
-   -   Bye all (http://ggftw.com/forum/trickster-online-hunting-grounds/117593-bye-all.html)

MarkM 09-30-2012 04:55 PM

Bye all
 
Thx too the unfair difficulty increase that makes even haxx ppl struggle against the spa monsters, the almost weekly move map fail and the game guard seriously bugging up my pc I have decided to do what I knew was coming up with all the eff ups we have faced the past years that only seem to get worser and quit once and for all.

The increased power of monsters in spa especially for lv 235 is really unreasonable, even abyss was do-able but this......... not worth it, i feel like all the money for lol/ms/altie refining and comping amounted to nothing and as I really dont think they will make the next lv area any easier, im just done with this game.

Game guard messing up my pc in so many ways is the final nail in the coffin and I hope the hack who is responsible for it being brought back gets caught and faces legal action.

I suspect that the hard spicy trials and the unreasonable difficulty of tap spa was the result of thos who blabber on about a challenge? Well enjoy it, to comfortably survive there your need 5kmd+, 7kdp+ and 13kap+ (no clue for sense, gunners, hv charms) and as much hp as possible. Enjoy the future 240-400 areas!

I want to say thank you to all my friends in my guild that have helped me out over the years and on here too, I only hope they (gm's) get there act together and properly fix this game up and get more control over the updates as the korean gm's have clearly gone batshit.

Bye

KahruNYA 09-30-2012 06:06 PM

Bye.
Can't say I disagree very much with anything you've said.

Spoiler!


To me, this game seems to be for the most part a mashed together mess of multiple different concepts of "difficulty" that have absolutely no harmony together in too many ways. If this is how Tapasco dungeon/spa is supposed to be, I don't want to imagine how Abyss (or possibly an area between the two) is going to be when redone/added to.

Hope you can find / have some other good games to play.
:py60:

vochtigepoesje 10-03-2012 12:28 AM

It's because this games looks too much like a private server where you could basically solo your way through it. 1ko pvp, 1ko mobs, unlimited tm, weak bosses, drill bots which basically killed manual drilling. high level gap. Now that there's one area where you need a party everyone suddenly complains because 1 area rapes the shit out of you.

Perhaps people should try to make a party and do a team effort for once...

InfernalGuy 10-03-2012 09:14 AM

Bye, was nice to have you here. Good luck in everything! :)

Valese 10-03-2012 10:35 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MarkM (Post 1772738)
The increased power of monsters in spa especially for lv 235 is really unreasonable, even abyss was do-able but this.........

and as I really dont think they will make the next lv area any easier

Why would they have to make areas like Tapasco, which is basically an end area (not counting Abyss) easy? I still struggle with Abyss, I think the Spa is still easier and more 'fun' to hunt and be at than Abyss.

Quote:

Originally Posted by MarkM (Post 1772738)
I suspect that the hard spicy trials and the unreasonable difficulty of tap spa was the result of thos who blabber on about a challenge?

I finish Spicy Trials in 20 minutes. There's nothing hard about it. Sure digging the rings/ash might take a while if you're unlucky, but nothing else is 'unreasonably difficult'.

Anyway, bye and have a nice life. :D

Quitting TO for some reason is so hard for some people (the ones that make these "good bye" threads, they always seem to come back). Not saying you will too, though.

Aria 10-03-2012 12:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Valese (Post 1773381)
Why would they have to make areas like Tapasco, which is basically an end area (not counting Abyss) easy? I still struggle with Abyss, I think the Spa is still easier and more 'fun' to hunt and be at than Abyss.

This.

The point isn't that you need 800+ LK to defeat Spicy Dragon as a mage and that's unreasonable. The point is if you aren't able to solo him, maybe you're meant to team up and go in with a party. Have people forgotten what MMORPGs are like? Most bosses in other games aren't supposed to be solo-able. Maybe we've just been spoiled in TO to think it should be that way.

Ellerd 10-03-2012 12:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rare (Post 1773399)
This.

The point isn't that you need 800+ LK to defeat Spicy Dragon as a mage and that's unreasonable. The point is if you aren't able to solo him, maybe you're meant to team up and go in with a party. Have people forgotten what MMORPGs are like? Most bosses in other games aren't supposed to be solo-able. Maybe we've just been spoiled in TO to think it should be that way.

Yea this. :) You guys think just defeating bosses for uniques and thats it...:X

If you can't kill it , there's only 1 opnion !

It's called
T E A M W O R K . :)

MarkM 10-06-2012 08:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by vochtigepoesje (Post 1773320)
It's because this games looks too much like a private server where you could basically solo your way through it. 1ko pvp, 1ko mobs, unlimited tm, weak bosses, drill bots which basically killed manual drilling. high level gap. Now that there's one area where you need a party everyone suddenly complains because 1 area rapes the shit out of you.

Perhaps people should try to make a party and do a team effort for once...

I paid ms to get passed the reliance of teams and play it solo which was supposed to be the point of ms gear, makeing the game easier along wirh alties but they made an area that can even beat haxx gear making my efforts pointless and wasted. I also dont like relying on other people to help me as its useually at some price and even if its for free its still a matter of waiting for someone who is willing to help you out, I prefer doing it solo.

This is the main reason I quit and as also said game guaed was giving me crashes, graphics errors, blue screen of death, sound and program issue, basically killing my pc!

KungFuPets 10-07-2012 06:33 PM

NNNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOooooooooooooooooooo :py56: Don't leave us! We're gonna miss you :(

But I guess that is the point of MMORPG gamess, finding other people to play with, otherwise TO would be a single-player console game. Need to find a royal party for that extra EXP boost, Party buffs, etc. But finding players to play with takes time, and considering I live on the other side of the world (people sleep when I am playing), I still haven't found a solid royal party to play with every time I'm online.

True, there is that one option, "TEAMWORK" :py18: :py16:



P.S. Who wants to play with me? I'm online around 5AM server time at Jewelia server :py05: Let's grind at CT :py04:

MarkM 10-09-2012 10:52 AM

Maybe over reacted a bit, I have had nothing but bad crap happerning to me this past 4 months and recently I had a a couple of breakdowns and Trickster topped it off so if the next area is more reasonable and this was a one off challenge thing then I may return but not if gameguard is still on as it really messes up my computer and makes it unstable.

Gameguard really needs to go and the map move thing needs to be perma fixed, see ya in the near future if things look better for this game.

Rydia 10-09-2012 10:55 AM

Well map move fail hasn't been back since they fixed it last time, I think that's a good sign.

Aria 10-09-2012 11:17 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rydia (Post 1774879)
Well map move fail hasn't been back since they fixed it last time, I think that's a good sign.

It's only been a week. I wouldn't hold my breath, but I hope they won't be back.

Azumarill 10-09-2012 12:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MarkM (Post 1774337)
I also dont like relying on other people to help me as its useually at some price and even if its for free its still a matter of waiting for someone who is willing to help you out, I prefer doing it solo.

You've got a point there!
I have never played any other online game besides Trickster, only tested LaTale people simply had to help each other out.

I enjoy stuff like harkon defense and such. But people are not interested because it doesn't pay out. It is so much harder to find afkers for Tap mine PQ while it is super easy to fine afkers for Snow/Techi. Simply because of the CFs.

In Trickster, most people doesn't help unless it is to their own benefit. I avoid asking others for help because it always feel like I owe them after getting help and that I must give them something in return. I totally see where you are coming from there...

DELiTO 10-11-2012 02:12 AM

Yeah, looks like MarkM fully understands what's going on. I can't disagree in any point. Gameguard sucks, monsters strenght is ridiculously high and buying MS to skip the teamwork part doesn't seem to work anymore (knowing the company I would expect even more hax MS in the next updates).

Anyway, I wish you good luck, you should only come back when you think you can play comfortably and actually have fun instead of struggling for no need.

MarkM 10-11-2012 11:26 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kanacss (Post 1775327)
Yeah, looks like MarkM fully understands what's going on. I can't disagree in any point. Gameguard sucks, monsters strenght is ridiculously high and buying MS to skip the teamwork part doesn't seem to work anymore (knowing the company I would expect even more hax MS in the next updates).

Anyway, I wish you good luck, you should only come back when you think you can play comfortably and actually have fun instead of struggling for no need.

Thank you :-). glad some people understand, Im gonna try and see if this patch is any easier on my pc and try and do the halloween even but unless much more powerful ms comes out (like 1.2k min base ap or dp/md) then I will probably not do tap alone and hope someone selling questies.

Daeku 10-11-2012 04:03 PM

Im not really gonna argue against you on anything, because gameguard REALLY pisses me off.:py18: Also simply because people have diffrent opinions and im not in the mood to try to make you belive otherwise of what you think right now. If that makes any sense?

Good luck with everything man :py55:, I agree with you to 70%. (if you exclude the whole "tapasco spa monsters and spicy trail being to hard" part).

Aria 10-11-2012 04:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Azumarill (Post 1774903)
In Trickster, most people doesn't help unless it is to their own benefit. I avoid asking others for help because it always feel like I owe them after getting help and that I must give them something in return. I totally see where you are coming from there...

It's the same in real life.

But the ggFTW community is pretty helpful, in general. If people do need help, there's a better chance of finding it here.

MarkM 10-11-2012 07:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Daeku (Post 1775483)
Im not really gonna argue against you on anything, because gameguard REALLY pisses me off.:py18: Also simply because people have diffrent opinions and im not in the mood to try to make you belive otherwise of what you think right now. If that makes any sense?

Good luck with everything man :py55:, I agree with you to 70%. (if you exclude the whole "tapasco spa monsters and spicy trail being to hard" part).

Its ok i get what you mean, just dont like the fact tht i paid loads to get hi powerd gear and its been kinda made redundent, my ap is not 1hkoing them but its the defence and hv issue.

00+hv, close to 200 lk and 7kdp means nothing to them! Few hits and i die which is ok for bosses/sub bosses but normal monsters, piss off gm's!

As for spicy trials its more of a memory and solving skill issue as i fail in both combined with the short time to kill them, the correct order while they move its just too much for people with bad memoryless and writing it down doesnt even matter as they shift places too fast.


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 03:31 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.2
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.