ggFTW

ggFTW (http://ggftw.com/forum/)
-   Trickster Online Hunting Grounds (http://ggftw.com/forum/trickster-online-hunting-grounds/)
-   -   Community Recognition(F) (prizes!) (http://ggftw.com/forum/trickster-online-hunting-grounds/116926-community-recognition-f-prizes.html)

Nebula 09-09-2012 04:48 PM

Community Recognition(F) (prizes!)

Community Recognition Program

Deadline: Saturday the 22nd of September 2012, 11:59pm PST. (subject to change if I feel there are insufficient entries)

Have you ever met someone who has spent much of their time helping others? Has someone guided you through the game? Is there someone you see that posts nice long in-depth answer to any question they can? Now is your chance to recognize their contribution to the trickster community.
You should also post here if you have no way or idea on how to pay them back for the favors they have done for you.
Instructions:
Nominate a friend or someone else that you believe has made a positive contribution to the community. This contribution could be simply answering many questions, helping many hunt quest items, running some form of service free (or with minimal) of charge; or some other crazy idea. The limit to what you may nominate them for is your imagination (it just has to be positive).

Submissions may be done by either
a) Sending a Private Message to Cepheid @ggftw
b) Sending a Private Message to qwanli on the official trickster forums.
c) Email: enthye2@live.com
With your submission please fill out the following form:

Your IGN:
IGN of Nominee:
How have they improved your trickster experience?
How have they improved the experiences of others?
Anything else of note you wish to include?

Submissions that are posted below or incomplete will not be accepted. (You only have to answer one of the questions)
There will be two sets of prizes for this event. The prizes for the nominees and a raffle for anyone who nominates someone. The prizes are detailed below.
Judging will be done by two or three people: WindPower and Argurius are the two current judges. The judges will not know the names of the nominees or nominations. They will only be given the answers to the questions with the labels “Person 1/2/3/...”. All nominations will be posted below.

Please post underneath if you have nominated someone.

Rules:
1. This is open to everyone who plays trickster
2. Nominees must be from fantasia however.
3. You may NOT nominate yourself
4. You may nominate up to 3 people, however, you will only be counted in the raffle once.
5. The decisions of the judges are final.
6. Late submissions will not be accepted.
7. Submissions must include all information to be accepted.
8. No revealing the identity of the nominees.
9. Keep submissions under 250 words long.

Prizes:

http://img193.imageshack.us/img193/1381/prizesj.png

Overall Winner: Shining Crystal Set (Sword, Hat and Shield)
2 Runners up: Fallen Watcher Staff
Guardian’s Guild Winner: Fallen Watcher Staff

Raffle Prizes:
GLS x2 (146 or 147%)- Everyone
GLSx 1 (155%)- Guardians member

Winners will receive their prizes in the mail and their names will be added to the topic.

Other:
Guardian’s guild member with the largest gave in guild points- Fallen Watcher Shield
(Prizes courtesy of WindPower)

- - - - - - - - -
Current Nominations:

Guardians members:
Guardians P1
Spoiler!

Guardians P2
Spoiler!

Guardians P3
Spoiler!

Guardians P4
Spoiler!

Guardians P5
Spoiler!

Guardians P6
Spoiler!

Guardians P7
Spoiler!

Guardians P8
Spoiler!

Other Nominations:

Nominee #1
Spoiler!

Nominee #2
Spoiler!

Nominee #3
Spoiler!

Nominee #4
Spoiler!

Nominee #5
Spoiler!

Nominee #6
Spoiler!

- - - - - - - - -
Questions, comments, feedback, suggestions etc?

Nebula 09-14-2012 04:45 AM

Looking for nominations still. Even if the person has only indirectly helped you.
Just a friendly reminder that this event is still happening.
Thanks

Nebula 09-23-2012 12:06 AM

Submissions for this event have now closed.

I am waiting for the judges to choose the winners however, I have drawn the raffle for the GLSs.
Blame this page if you didn't win.
Custom Random Number Generator

Guardian's GLS Winner:
RomanRomeo

Other Winner's of GLS:
Miaree
SoulSacrifce

Prizes shall soon be delivered in the mail.

Dreams 09-23-2012 12:27 AM

OMG

I can't believe that I win this raffle, never win a one before ^^;;

Although deeply I wish that my nominee was the winner instead of me , She is a very nice person :py09:

Congrats for the other winners RomanRomeo and SoulSacrifce ^^

Thanks so much for everything you all do for this community : D

Nebula 09-25-2012 12:36 AM

Ok time to announce the winners.

1st place goes to a team player. She will put her firsts first all the time and enjoys the pleasure of lending others a hand. She is Always happy for hugs.
The winner is SoulSacrifice.

Runners Up
Sephra, BoogieBear and HeadNSodA

Other
The following people were also nominated. For their work, each will receive 10mil galder.

WickedAs, Caiterz, Arch1v3, Hyale, Gaap, Kanani, seymournow2

Thank you to everyone who participated. It was so nice to see many players doing such great deeds. Congrats to all the winners!

And to everyone else; sometimes help is rewarded. Take your time aand do what you can to improve the community.

Also. If you won an absolute unique. Please contact either Enthalpy or reminder in game as I am unable to mail the prizes to you.

Pikaryuu 09-25-2012 04:03 AM

Even though I didn't win, I can't blame the site xD Even though my soon-to-be lion needs the GLS, but really, it's luck xD But since Cait is the guild leader, I'm sure she'll find a way xD

Nebula 09-25-2012 04:48 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AirisNPandas (Post 1770905)
Even though I didn't win, I can't blame the site xD Even though my soon-to-be lion needs the GLS, but really, it's luck xD But since Cait is the guild leader, I'm sure she'll find a way xD

Thanks for participating. :)

I may host more events in the future if I believe that I can find some that are risk free (scammer wise), do not require my constant attendance, are easy but not too easy to do, benefit my guild (since it is my guild's event) and benefit the Trickster Community.

Any feedback on this event is welcome. If you have a suggestion for an event that fits the above criteria; my ears are open for you.

Hyale 09-25-2012 09:28 PM

D: I wasn't even aware of this event. I can tell who nominated me by their writing, so thanks Aqua. <3 Thanks to L and Guardians for running such a nice event as well. Maybe this event could've used a bit more exposure.

Nebula 09-25-2012 10:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hyale (Post 1771171)
D: I wasn't even aware of this event. I can tell who nominated me by their writing, so thanks Aqua. <3 Thanks to L and Guardians for running such a nice event as well. Maybe this event could've used a bit more exposure.

Npnp grats on being nominated.
As for publicity; I am not sure how I could increase it. I cannot exactly bump the thread 28832673 times and I cannot afford to buy TBNs all the time or microphones. I cannot sit afk all day in mega either.
But I agree publicity would be very nice.

There was also the "I am not thrilled with the prizes" or the "I will not win so why bother?" attitudes. I wonder if it really is difficult to write 5 lines about someone?

Thanks for your input.

Gaap 09-25-2012 11:44 PM

Oh wow. D8 I should be the one to nominate a close friend of mines for improving Gaap to the current state she is! ^^; But thank you so much!

(I was not aware of this event... lol. ;w; )

Nebula 09-26-2012 01:04 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gaap (Post 1771202)
Oh wow. D8 I should be the one to nominate a close friend of mines for improving Gaap to the current state she is! ^^; But thank you so much!

(I was not aware of this event... lol. ;w; )

From what I can tell, more advertising would have really helped. I will think about it for my future events (if I ever host any).
Anyways, you are welcome! Keep up the good work :D

Sakurah 09-26-2012 10:54 AM

I was nominated? O____o This is a shock to me, lol.

But thank you~ >3<

Cait 09-27-2012 02:51 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AirisNPandas (Post 1770905)
But since Cait is the guild leader, I'm sure she'll find a way xD

...........Huh? XD