ggFTW

MMORPG Gamer Community

Go Back   ggFTW Forum > MMO Games > Trickster Online > Trickster Online Hunting Grounds

Iris Online
Looking for a new MMO?

Try 

Iris Online

Rating:  

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
09-03-2012   #1 (permalink)
twerk
Special
ggFTW Pro
Games
Trickster OnlineLeague of LegendsMapleStoryWonderKing Online
Awards Retired Forum ModeratorWandering EyeFacebook FanPervert Award

james has a reputation beyond reputejames has a reputation beyond reputejames has a reputation beyond reputejames has a reputation beyond reputejames has a reputation beyond reputejames has a reputation beyond reputejames has a reputation beyond reputejames has a reputation beyond reputejames has a reputation beyond reputejames has a reputation beyond reputejames has a reputation beyond repute
Default Byeeeee

The main purpose of this post is simple: goodbye.

One of the main reasons I’m leaving is that the work I put into on my guide goes completely unnoticed. I’m not expecting confetti every time I enter a thread, but it’d be nice to see that people actually read my guide. How do I know that people aren’t reading it? Many of the questions asked in the Sense forum are easily answered by reading mine or Dare’s guide. I do understand that people need skill builds sometimes, especially beginning players. But there’s a point when you’ve been playing long enough that you can make your own character decisions. This is especially applicable to Lions where there are like three skills you learn. And so I have decided that I will be removing the contents of my guide. I won’t be leaving so it can become eventually outdated (though I doubt that at the rate Trickster is decaying it ever will become outdated). No, I’m just taking it with me.

The other main reason I’m leaving is the degeneration of “quality” discussion in this section. I remember three years ago, even though the game was declining, discussion was somewhat meaningful and productive. Now? Most people just spew idiocy and stupidity and I can’t even handle it anymore. I mean seriously, I won’t name names, but some of you are just so mind-numbingly stupid I just don’t even understand. I just do not understand how you don’t get Trickster. Trickster is by far the easiest and most simple game I’ve ever played. I just don’t understand.

So I just won’t be posting in this section anymore, simple as that. I’ll still probably lurk occasionally; I do get a good laugh out of what some people post, but I won’t be posting anymore. I'll look at this thread for a couple days, perhaps respond if I want to, but that'll be it.

Last edited by james; 09-03-2012 at 02:29 PM.

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
09-03-2012   #2 (permalink)
ggFTW Addict

Azhinal has a spectacular aura aboutAzhinal has a spectacular aura about
IGN: Azhinal
Class: Goat to_soulmaster
Level: 225

Lurking is good, it helps you calm down a little and to not let out your rage on others. It's healthy once in a while IMO, but unfortunately, many people tend to think lurking is for parasites who are just using other peoples info/ good things out of posts yet they don't help out others.

Also, youre not obliged to answer their questions. Have you seen the magic section? There's at least once a post every ~2 wks 'plz help me pck bst elemnts'. Solution? Don't read them.

Oh well, you've helped some people, so you have my farewell.

Edit: Your guide is ~3 yrs old, you can just put a post in the sense section about it. That would've help bring attention to it.

Last edited by Azhinal; 09-03-2012 at 11:11 AM.

09-03-2012   #3 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Games
Trickster OnlineLeague of Legends

InfernalGuy has a reputation beyond reputeInfernalGuy has a reputation beyond reputeInfernalGuy has a reputation beyond reputeInfernalGuy has a reputation beyond reputeInfernalGuy has a reputation beyond reputeInfernalGuy has a reputation beyond reputeInfernalGuy has a reputation beyond reputeInfernalGuy has a reputation beyond reputeInfernalGuy has a reputation beyond reputeInfernalGuy has a reputation beyond reputeInfernalGuy has a reputation beyond repute

Jare, I won't lie - I don't like you THAT much, but you were one of the best and one of the wisest people here. I felt that we were mini-dueling sometimes and I kinda liked that If I ever hurt you - I am sorry.
Despite anything, I wish you best luck in your life, achieve all the goals you want

And FYI I have your guide printed on the paper, it's in my TO book of useful things and I will never forget how usefull it was when I created my very first lion 2+ years ago. Thank you sincerely.

Volfas aka InfernalGuy

09-03-2012   #4 (permalink)
Nonsense
Games
Trickster Online
Awards Event WinnerWandering Eye

Nebula has a reputation beyond reputeNebula has a reputation beyond reputeNebula has a reputation beyond reputeNebula has a reputation beyond reputeNebula has a reputation beyond reputeNebula has a reputation beyond reputeNebula has a reputation beyond reputeNebula has a reputation beyond reputeNebula has a reputation beyond reputeNebula has a reputation beyond reputeNebula has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: Enthalpy/ Reminder
Class: Duelist to_bunny
Guild: Guardians

I read your guide. I loved the section on the machine room. It was good enough that I had no need to reply with questions. I suppose we have now lost the person who was most willing to lend a hand with lion knowledge.
Trying to explain forging to some rather intelligent people feels like explaining partial differential equations (second year college maths) to a mouse. And people do not always go to the guides section sadly. In this site I find that there are posts that I just completely disagree with yet I find that the same person occasionally posts something pretty amazing. I am probably seen the same by some people (except full of typos).

Have fun lurking and good luck in college.

09-03-2012   #5 (permalink)
1st banned
Games
Trickster OnlineElswordSD Gundam Online: Capsule Fighter

Zero has much to be proud ofZero has much to be proud ofZero has much to be proud ofZero has much to be proud ofZero has much to be proud ofZero has much to be proud ofZero has much to be proud ofZero has much to be proud ofZero has much to be proud of
Send a message via MSN to Zero
IGN: ProtoShot
Class: Scientist to_scientist
Level: 25x
Guild: Revolution

I've skimmed through your guide before hand, even suggested other people to give it a look before posting questions answered within.

I'm sure you'll be back, TO never lets anyone leave. Even a sub forum!

Good luck on your break!

09-03-2012   #6 (permalink)
R
Chu♥
Special
Games
Trickster OnlineCabal OnlineDivine SoulsElsword
Awards Retired Content StaffEvent WinnerImage SleuthFacebook FanTwitter FanPervert Award

R has a reputation beyond reputeR has a reputation beyond reputeR has a reputation beyond reputeR has a reputation beyond reputeR has a reputation beyond reputeR has a reputation beyond reputeR has a reputation beyond reputeR has a reputation beyond reputeR has a reputation beyond reputeR has a reputation beyond reputeR has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Skype™ to R

DFO is better anyways.

09-03-2012   #7 (permalink)
ggFTW Regular
Games
Trickster Online

Silence has much to be proud ofSilence has much to be proud ofSilence has much to be proud ofSilence has much to be proud ofSilence has much to be proud ofSilence has much to be proud ofSilence has much to be proud ofSilence has much to be proud ofSilence has much to be proud of
Class: Witch

For what it's worth I read your guide and thought it was pretty helpful! I'm sure a lot of people read it and didn't have to ask questions, the ones who did have to ask were probably just the ones lazy to do the research!