ggFTW

ggFTW (http://ggftw.com/forum/)
-   Trickster Online Hunting Grounds (http://ggftw.com/forum/trickster-online-hunting-grounds/)
-   -   L>TO Storyline Summary Assistance (http://ggftw.com/forum/trickster-online-hunting-grounds/116448-l-storyline-summary-assistance.html)

Silence 08-27-2012 04:55 PM

L>TO Storyline Summary Assistance

Hello helpful members of the ggftw community!

So it's come to my attention that like myself, other members of the trickster community are interested to read a storyline summary of the episode quests inside trickster aside from playing through it in game. If things go well and we can gather up the information, then it might just make its way onto the wiki! So here's the request:

Quote:

Please help us by:
1. submitting storyline summaries/npc transcripts/general advice about how to present the summaries OR
2. proofreading/formatting existing summaries/transcripts etc.

:py24:Current Status:
no submissions for Episodes 1,3-5. All Episodes probably need more detail.
Episode 0: now has 1st/2nd chapter! Needs editing/proofreading if anyone is available
Episode 2: character dialogue SS courtesy of Archae:(Portina - Portina, Remembered ) to (Love Hunter Robin - Robin's Secret) please download and summarise if anyone has time!
Episode 6: updated! Needs editing/proofreading if anyone is available

If you have extra information you see missing in existing summaries or incorrect information don't feel shy to chip in small amounts of info. Also, if a full summary is too difficult, feel free to add information by chapters or by quests.

Personally I won't be able to help with this for another week or so due to reasons IRL but I will try to submit information myself soon. However I will update this thread if anyone else chooses to help by submitting information.

:py24:Current information:
Spoiler!

Thanks to all! :py63:

Draft 08-27-2012 09:40 PM

Episode 6
Spoiler!

Episode 6 Bonus
Spoiler!

Super long summary, but I was bored and one thing I really liked the story and I hope it won't be boring considering I'm not a expert writer. I might have miss something since I haven't done the episode in awhile.

I added and fixed some stuff to the summary. I am not the best writer in the world so if you have found errors or like me to add something I will do my best!

I made summaries of the bonus. I was a bit rushy, but I will take advices to fix it any ways I can. Thanks Almora for the ideas! :)

MrHerp 08-27-2012 10:00 PM

Wow, this all sounds very interesting. I've been hoping for something like this to happen.
I myself have not read the story, or at least don't remember reading it.

I will try to help out. c: I will start on Episode 0 tomorrow and see how I can summarize the chapters~

Silence 08-27-2012 10:07 PM

Thanks Snowberry! I've added your summary!

And thanks MrHerp looking forward to what you have to offer ^^

Jovians 08-27-2012 10:29 PM

I'll start on EP 5 tomorrow after class since it's so fresh in my mind ~ or contribute what I can to whoever else helps by then too ! This is awesome

Silence 08-27-2012 10:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gardevoir (Post 1762642)
I'll start on EP 5 tomorrow after class since it's so fresh in my mind ~ or contribute what I can to whoever else helps by then too ! This is awesome

yay thanks :D it is awesome! I can't wait for more, but I'm trying not to read episode 6 since I haven't done it yet so I don't get too spoiled xD but I can't wait to see some of these other episodes.

Jovians 08-27-2012 10:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Silence (Post 1762644)
yay thanks :D it is awesome! I can't wait for more, but I'm trying not to read episode 6 since I haven't done it yet so I don't get too spoiled xD but I can't wait to see some of these other episodes.

SAME that'ss the only reason im not looking over the ep 6 submission.. I still need to complete it.. I cant wait to get a guardian as;ldjfdkfj

MrHerp 08-27-2012 10:53 PM

I feel ashamed I haven't read the story on any of my characters xD

vs824 08-28-2012 06:19 AM

snowberry's summary was quite right although there's is just few typo.

Draft 08-28-2012 11:33 AM

Sorry xD I was just typing away lol. I will review it. If you can help would you like to help me check it?

MrHerp 08-28-2012 12:04 PM

I've been working on writing down Episode 0, Chapter 1~ yes, i'm doing it by chapters so it might be a little long for each chapter x.x

The stupid map errors have become a problem though, I can't go any further than where I am at >w>

Almora 08-28-2012 01:06 PM

Silence, you should also take into consideration if you want the summaries to include the bonus chapters since they are a part of the episode still. Probably the most neglected parts of all the episode quests. v_v

@Snow: If he says yes, then you'll have to edit it in another few paragraphs for the bonus chapters since it won't be long at all lol. Pretty much only like 3 important things to mention.

Draft 08-28-2012 02:11 PM

I will do my best Almora! I only did the bonus quest on one of my characters. (It was too long I almost cried trying to get the feathers lol)
v Only read if you want to spoil yourself v (Almora has to read it though :P)
Spoiler!

Silence 08-28-2012 02:45 PM

Yes :D it would be great to include the bonus chapters as well as organise the information into chapters as well! Of course if anyone wants to proof-read or add any missing details or format the information in a more reader friendly way then that would be wonderful ^^

I'll add your part immediately Snow!

Thanks for the support Almora! (I'm a girl too btw but it's ok if it remains sorta mysterious xD yes i know weird avi)

TinyLaNorthio 08-28-2012 03:22 PM

ah I'm so happy to see some player interesting in storyline of episode quest :)
I would love to help about this but sadly my english is not good >_<

Silence 08-28-2012 03:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TinyLaNorthio (Post 1762860)
ah I'm so happy to see some player interesting in storyline of episode quest :)
I would love to help about this but sadly my english is not good >_<

no problem! The support is good enough ^^ you can enjoy reading more summaries once we have more up

MrHerp 08-28-2012 05:24 PM

Here, this is my take on Episode 0, Chapter 1 lol

And sorry if it's a little long for just a chapter, but I like to do stuff like this in sections with some detail x3

Spoiler!

Working on Chapter 2 now <:

Silence 08-28-2012 06:26 PM

updated Snowberry's summaries and added MrHerp's Summary for Chapter 1 Ep0! Thanks for the hard work on all those details!

This is getting pretty cool ^^

MrHerp 08-28-2012 08:43 PM

Here is chapter 2 of episode 0 c:

Spoiler!

oh, and you can just call me Aku c:

Edit: I'll do Chapter 3 tomorrow

Almora 08-28-2012 10:32 PM

@Silence: Woops, didn't mean to get that wrong. I should use more gender neutral terms next time. Sorry!

@Snow: If I have time at all, I will try to help with the bonus chapters of Ep.6 since I haven't done them on my lion, but that's if I even have time since school just started. I can also help proof-read your summary later on, but not now. :py07:

Spoiler!

Please don't add that into the main post lol.