ggFTW

MMORPG Gamer Community

Go Back   ggFTW Forum > MMO Games > Trickster Online > Trickster Online Hunting Grounds

Elsword
Looking for a new MMO?

Try 

Elsword

Rating:  

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
08-30-2012   #21 (permalink)
ggFTW Regular
Games
Trickster Online

Silence has much to be proud ofSilence has much to be proud ofSilence has much to be proud ofSilence has much to be proud ofSilence has much to be proud ofSilence has much to be proud ofSilence has much to be proud ofSilence has much to be proud ofSilence has much to be proud of
Class: Witch

updated! Thanks Aku ^^

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
08-30-2012   #22 (permalink)
ggFTW Fan
Awards Retired Wiki Staff

Dumma has a brilliant futureDumma has a brilliant futureDumma has a brilliant futureDumma has a brilliant futureDumma has a brilliant futureDumma has a brilliant futureDumma has a brilliant futureDumma has a brilliant futureDumma has a brilliant futureDumma has a brilliant futureDumma has a brilliant future

Interesting topic, I actually make an effort to find as much Trickster lore as I can so I´ll summarize things, but before I do 2 quick things:

A) A lot of interesting and some plot critical things are recorded in the several books that are found in-game, most of their contents are in the wiki so check them out

B) There's no nice way to put this so I'll just say it; SnowBerry, sorry but your summaries are very inaccurate an a lot is wrong in them

OK, I’ll summarize chapters based mostly on the main story
That is to say Don Cavalier's story, Alteo empire's story and everything that relates to them directly; other pieces of information I’ll put in Fun Facts; any info that I put in Fun Facts is only a small amount of the lore that doesn't relate to the main story arc, so a lot will be left out

Also remember, this are summaries so I keep things short, also I sorta the made the "episode names" up in order to give you an idea of the content of each

Here we gooooo

Episode: -1 On What Happened Before Caballa or Foxy Plot Relevance
Spoiler!

Fun Facts
Spoiler!

Episode: 0 The Search For A Statue or Nobody Likes Don Giuvanni
Spoiler!

Fun Facts
Spoiler!

Episode: 1 Legends Of Caballa or Desperately Looking For Artifacts
Spoiler!

Fun Facts
Spoiler!

Next one is pretty long so I’ll add it and the next chapters to this post later

08-30-2012   #23 (permalink)
ggFTW Regular
Games
Trickster Online

Silence has much to be proud ofSilence has much to be proud ofSilence has much to be proud ofSilence has much to be proud ofSilence has much to be proud ofSilence has much to be proud ofSilence has much to be proud ofSilence has much to be proud ofSilence has much to be proud of

Wow thanks for all of that info Dumma, I'm thinking those fun facts would work well if we had character profiles for the NPCs with their side-stories, would that be worth setting up?

Also as you said, many of the books contain interesting storyline, However most of them are missing probably because no one has screenshotted them from the game. It might be worth linking to them in the descriptions if we end getting that info.

I've read through what you've written and it's all very interesting and relevant, it just needs some proofreading and formatting so we can slot it into the appropriate places ^^

08-30-2012   #24 (permalink)
ggFTW Fan
Awards Retired Wiki Staff

Dumma has a brilliant futureDumma has a brilliant futureDumma has a brilliant futureDumma has a brilliant futureDumma has a brilliant futureDumma has a brilliant futureDumma has a brilliant futureDumma has a brilliant futureDumma has a brilliant futureDumma has a brilliant futureDumma has a brilliant future

Thank you for reading owo

As for the character profiles, the thing is that mentioning all the facts of all the characters would take a lot of space, maybe after I'm done with the episode summaries I'll make another tread for character back stories

As for the books, right now I'm trying to get some of the content that's not in the wiki right now

09-14-2012   #25 (permalink)
ggFTW Regular
Games
Trickster Online

I've been busy but I'm still alive!

09-15-2012   #26 (permalink)
ggFTW Regular

Archae is on a distinguished road
Send a message via MSN to Archae
IGN: Psywizard / Caramelcorn
Class: Wizard / Shaman to_dragon
Level: 40 / 6x

Starting from the Fast Track event, I had the motivation to use my bunny character since the event weight accessories helps a lot for my quests (plus beating Don Giuvanni) and I managed to complete a few of the episode 2 quests. I took screenshots of most of the dialogue since it's quite hard to remember the storyline after coming back to the game. The screenshots may be too detailed for a summary but I hope the information helps. The screenshots can be downloaded here:
Episode 2 quests from (Portina - Portina, Remembered ) to (Love Hunter Robin - Robin's Secret).zip
There are 179 images in a ~45MB zip file for the Episode 2 quests from (Portina - Portina, Remembered ) to (Love Hunter Robin - Robin's Secret).
Now that I lost the accessories, I can't be bothered to manage my items back down (since I'm on 250% weight).

09-15-2012   #27 (permalink)
ggFTW Regular
Games
Trickster Online

Quote:
Originally Posted by Archae
Starting from the Fast Track event, I had the motivation to use my bunny character since the event weight accessories helps a lot for my quests (plus beating Don Giuvanni) and I managed to complete a few of the episode 2 quests. I took screenshots of most of the dialogue since it's quite hard to remember the storyline after coming back to the game. The screenshots may be too detailed for a summary but I hope the information helps. The screenshots can be downloaded here:
Episode 2 quests from (Portina - Portina, Remembered ) to (Love Hunter Robin - Robin's Secret).zip
There are 179 images in a ~45MB zip file for the Episode 2 quests from (Portina - Portina, Remembered ) to (Love Hunter Robin - Robin's Secret).
Now that I lost the accessories, I can't be bothered to manage my items back down (since I'm on 250% weight).
nice! that's still quite a bit of work too! I've downloaded it, and I'll put the link on the first page in case someone has time to read through and summarise! otherwise I can go through it when I have the time ^^

thanks a bunch and feel free to keep it coming if you end up doing more quests +rep

09-16-2012   #28 (permalink)
Retired
Special
Games
Trickster OnlineDragon SagaLegend of EddaZoomumba
Awards Retired Division HeadMost Valuable DivisionEvent WinnerMoM AwardWandering Eye

Sidero has a reputation beyond reputeSidero has a reputation beyond reputeSidero has a reputation beyond reputeSidero has a reputation beyond reputeSidero has a reputation beyond reputeSidero has a reputation beyond reputeSidero has a reputation beyond reputeSidero has a reputation beyond reputeSidero has a reputation beyond reputeSidero has a reputation beyond reputeSidero has a reputation beyond repute

Hey guys! Good work!

I've added these summaries in the Wiki:

Story - ggFTW Trickster Wiki

Please, keep going with this project.

09-16-2012   #29 (permalink)
ggFTW Regular
Games
Trickster Online

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sidero
Hey guys! Good work!

I've added these summaries in the Wiki:

Story - ggFTW Trickster Wiki

Please, keep going with this project.
thanks for that Sidero ^^

09-16-2012   #30 (permalink)
Greetings to you!
Games
Trickster OnlineDungeon Fighter OnlineWorld of WarcraftForsaken World
Awards Artifact Hoarder

Draft has a brilliant futureDraft has a brilliant futureDraft has a brilliant futureDraft has a brilliant futureDraft has a brilliant futureDraft has a brilliant futureDraft has a brilliant futureDraft has a brilliant futureDraft has a brilliant futureDraft has a brilliant futureDraft has a brilliant future
Send a message via Skype™ to Draft
Guild: ~°Polaris°~

High Five Silence!!

Thanks Sidero for reading and making the page for us!

I hope more people write summaries. I really like Aku's, Dumma's, and Archae's. All the fun facts from Dumma's I did not know sadly

09-17-2012   #31 (permalink)
ggFTW Moogler
Awards Facebook Fan

PirateKingKaran will become famous soon enoughPirateKingKaran will become famous soon enough

~A few months I also got interested in the TO storyline and thus began to keep a journal of a few things that interested me for a project i'm working on.

~Some of the things posted here have already been posted by others (like I said, each time something interest me, I write it in my digital journal).

*Sword of Vengence Story [Quoted]
--------------------------------------------------------------
Spoiler!

*Rosaline Gracia's Story [Quoted]
---------------------------------------------------------------
Spoiler!

*Snow Hill Story [Quoted]
----------------------------------------------------------------

Spoiler!

*Knight Scar's Prophecy [Quoted]
--------------------------------------------------------------------
Spoiler!

*Farmer Tsetsech Memory of Don Danihen [Quoted]
-------------------------------------------------------------------
Spoiler!

*Misc/Fun Facts
---------------------------------------------------------------
Spoiler!

*Trickster Online Summary [by SonarP (from GameRage forums)
---------------------------------------------------------------------
Spoiler!

09-19-2012   #32 (permalink)
ggFTW Regular
Games
Trickster Online

xD thanks PirateKingKaran and Snowberry!

I've been way busy IRL lately so I'm a bit behind but I promise to catch up and update the first post as soon as I can!

on the other hand anyone who's really curious can read through the posts ^^

09-21-2012   #33 (permalink)
ggFTW Regular

MrHerp will become famous soon enough
IGN: The gorgeous Akux
Class: Dark Lord to_magician
Level: 250

Sorry I haven't posted in a while, here is the last chapter for ep 0 c:

Spoiler!

10-07-2012   #34 (permalink)
ggFTW Regular
Games
Trickster Online

thanks Aku! updating in a sec