ggFTW

MMORPG Gamer Community

Go Back   ggFTW Forum > MMO Games > Trickster Online > Trickster Online Hunting Grounds

Elsword
Looking for a new MMO?

Try 

Elsword

Rating:  

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
08-08-2012   #61 (permalink)
ggFTW Regular

DarknessSights will become famous soon enoughDarknessSights will become famous soon enough
IGN: megarush/CatRange
Class: Thief Master to_explorer
Guild: Dawn

When the set expire it can't recharge but it won't disappear and still fuseable.

Normal Amadas Set won't gave aura. Only Ultimate Amadas one gave.

If you fuse Ultimate Amadas set with other equipment as form it won't gave any aura as well. BUT if you fuse other equipment as form and Ultimate Amadas set as stat it will gave aura.

And Chronos deal very low damage to Harkon Statues. Charybdis even deal higher damages than Chronos.

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
08-08-2012   #62 (permalink)
<3 you Shane :3

Vixen has a reputation beyond reputeVixen has a reputation beyond reputeVixen has a reputation beyond reputeVixen has a reputation beyond reputeVixen has a reputation beyond reputeVixen has a reputation beyond reputeVixen has a reputation beyond reputeVixen has a reputation beyond reputeVixen has a reputation beyond reputeVixen has a reputation beyond reputeVixen has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: Vicksy
Class: Katarina to_cat
Level: Diamond

Really? One time Chronos spawned at #1, and #1 immediately went to low health and broke o.o I didn't see any other monster at #1 >; maybe there was a hidden Gorgon?

08-08-2012   #63 (permalink)
ggFTW Regular

DarknessSights will become famous soon enoughDarknessSights will become famous soon enough
IGN: megarush/CatRange
Class: Thief Master to_explorer
Guild: Dawn

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vixen
Really? One time Chronos spawned at #1, and #1 immediately went to low health and broke o.o I didn't see any other monster at #1 >; maybe there was a hidden Gorgon?
I think side Harkon broke because of Gorgon. You know that the shadow info update every around 5 second but only 2-3 Gorgons appear can destroy the Harkon faster than 5 second. Center got no Sub-bosses on last wave and center got lowest amount of monster. Only 1 protector already fine on center on last wave I think.

Chronos attack around 960 damages to Harkon and his magic always miss on Harkon Statues so I think he can't destroy the Harkon.

08-08-2012   #64 (permalink)
ggFTW Regular

Phattie is a jewel in the roughPhattie is a jewel in the roughPhattie is a jewel in the roughPhattie is a jewel in the rough
IGN: GreenTurtle
Class: Thief Master to_thiefmaster
Level: Lvl:356 TmLvl:363

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pat
Where does he spawn? I didn't see him spawn when we did it. Maybe they killed him too fast D:?

Edit: Anyone up for Rose Garden HP?
I'm not sure specifically where but i think that he spawns at one of the harkon statues, maybe it's random i'm not sure :x

08-10-2012   #65 (permalink)
ggFTW Moogler
Games
Trickster OnlineLa Tale
Awards Wandering Eye

Niata is a jewel in the roughNiata is a jewel in the roughNiata is a jewel in the roughNiata is a jewel in the rough
IGN: Niata
Class: Soul Master to_soulmaster
Level: 400
Guild: Bloodline

Back from work @.@

Now the Harkon-Weekend can start for me again

08-11-2012   #66 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker

IdlenessTT has a reputation beyond reputeIdlenessTT has a reputation beyond reputeIdlenessTT has a reputation beyond reputeIdlenessTT has a reputation beyond reputeIdlenessTT has a reputation beyond reputeIdlenessTT has a reputation beyond reputeIdlenessTT has a reputation beyond reputeIdlenessTT has a reputation beyond reputeIdlenessTT has a reputation beyond reputeIdlenessTT has a reputation beyond reputeIdlenessTT has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: IdlenessTT
Guild: ~..Melt the snow..~

We just won the harkon protect at snow hill around. SniperStar got the chronos shard xD
FinalGenes (not sure spelling) was Top rank 1. Chronos spawned at harkon #1 and Harkon #1 was like 1hp away from dead. It was fun and exciting. AND we only had 7-8 players total. We got the mode that spawn the snails looking monster first xD

08-11-2012   #67 (permalink)
Pat
ggFTW Stalker
Games
Trickster OnlineGrand ChaseProject BlackoutRagnarok Online

Pat is a splendid one to beholdPat is a splendid one to beholdPat is a splendid one to beholdPat is a splendid one to beholdPat is a splendid one to beholdPat is a splendid one to beholdPat is a splendid one to beholdPat is a splendid one to behold
IGN: Vermiliion
Guild: Benevolence

Quote:
Originally Posted by IdlenessTT
We just won the harkon protect at snow hill around. SniperStar got the chronos shard xD
FinalGenes (not sure spelling) was Top rank 1. Chronos spawned at harkon #1 and Harkon #1 was like 1hp away from dead. It was fun and exciting. AND we only had 7-8 players total. We got the mode that spawn the snails looking monster first xD
Grats! I think those snails are kira's and you won on easy mode! Anybody got hecates?

08-11-2012   #68 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker

IdlenessTT has a reputation beyond reputeIdlenessTT has a reputation beyond reputeIdlenessTT has a reputation beyond reputeIdlenessTT has a reputation beyond reputeIdlenessTT has a reputation beyond reputeIdlenessTT has a reputation beyond reputeIdlenessTT has a reputation beyond reputeIdlenessTT has a reputation beyond reputeIdlenessTT has a reputation beyond reputeIdlenessTT has a reputation beyond reputeIdlenessTT has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: IdlenessTT
Guild: ~..Melt the snow..~

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pat
Grats! I think those snails are kira's and you won on easy mode! Anybody got hecates?
I think none.

08-11-2012   #69 (permalink)
Nonsense
Games
Trickster Online
Awards Event WinnerWandering Eye

Nebula has a reputation beyond reputeNebula has a reputation beyond reputeNebula has a reputation beyond reputeNebula has a reputation beyond reputeNebula has a reputation beyond reputeNebula has a reputation beyond reputeNebula has a reputation beyond reputeNebula has a reputation beyond reputeNebula has a reputation beyond reputeNebula has a reputation beyond reputeNebula has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: Enthalpy/ Reminder
Class: Duelist to_bunny
Guild: Guardians

Kiras are the easy mide.
Anyways next harkon, come to fantasia.

08-11-2012   #70 (permalink)
ggFTW Moogler

GooD has a spectacular aura aboutGooD has a spectacular aura about
Talking

so excited but dont got any shard

08-11-2012   #71 (permalink)
Pat
ggFTW Stalker
Games

Pat is a splendid one to beholdPat is a splendid one to beholdPat is a splendid one to beholdPat is a splendid one to beholdPat is a splendid one to beholdPat is a splendid one to beholdPat is a splendid one to beholdPat is a splendid one to behold

We were so close at Rose today! 3 minutes and we died. 30 monsters on a statue isn't funny :<

08-12-2012   #72 (permalink)

Vixen has a reputation beyond reputeVixen has a reputation beyond reputeVixen has a reputation beyond reputeVixen has a reputation beyond reputeVixen has a reputation beyond reputeVixen has a reputation beyond reputeVixen has a reputation beyond reputeVixen has a reputation beyond reputeVixen has a reputation beyond reputeVixen has a reputation beyond reputeVixen has a reputation beyond repute

Congrats on the Harkon win guys, sorry I haven't been coming to Rose, I'm going on holiday soon and I wanted to correct my sleeping pattern before then, and Rose is always at 5 am for me.. I'll maybe try and sleep earlier today and set my alarm for 5 to come to this one, because I've been missing Harkon greatly and I want to get more Chronos shards for my hat :3 knowing we can beat it with so few people is really good.. however it's always best to have 20+ people incase someone important at 1 of the Harkons die - who's going to come this Rose? I'll sleep depending on how many people are coming, don't wanna go through a lot of trouble just for 4 to turn up or something Dx

08-12-2012   #73 (permalink)
ggFTW Moogler
Games
Trickster OnlineLa Tale
Awards Wandering Eye

Niata is a jewel in the roughNiata is a jewel in the roughNiata is a jewel in the roughNiata is a jewel in the rough
IGN: Niata
Class: Soul Master to_soulmaster
Guild: Bloodline

Boss Mode again @.@

Spoiler!

Too late. It broke q.q

08-13-2012   #74 (permalink)

Can anyone show up for Snow today? Hoping to see Chronos again if it's not Boss mode >; lol

08-13-2012   #75 (permalink)

We wonnnnnnnnnn :3

08-14-2012   #76 (permalink)
Pat
ggFTW Stalker
Games

Quote:
We wonnnnnnnnnn :3
Grats! Pics or it didn't happen 8D.

- Any hecate shards? Who got chronos this time?

08-14-2012   #77 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pat
Grats! Pics or it didn't happen 8D.

- Any hecate shards? Who got chronos this time?

:3

As far as I know, 2 Hecates dropped (mine and MiniKen's, both at Harkon #1) and I saw the Chrono's Shard fly but no one confessed to having it qq

Atleast I know we only need 8 people for the easy mode (starting with Kira of Sense lol)

Last edited by Vixen; 08-14-2012 at 05:40 AM.

08-14-2012   #78 (permalink)
Pat
ggFTW Stalker
Games

Spoiler!

Cool! Sad I didn't get to join there. We needed more fox and mages. We had alot of lions on rose so...they die when bosses spawn. 15 people wasn't enough :<

But grats! I wish I had hecate shards

08-14-2012   #79 (permalink)

Raccoons help a lot too q.q they stun Gorgons before they get to the Harkon so mages have more time to kill them off 8D and ty~

Anyone wanna come Tap Harkon? We got about 10 people so far, and we have a good chance of getting easy mode (with Kira) since we got Gloom and Boss mode all day, it'd be my last Harkon of the day so I'd like to make it count 8D

08-14-2012   #80 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Games
Trickster OnlineProject Blackout

Valese has a reputation beyond reputeValese has a reputation beyond reputeValese has a reputation beyond reputeValese has a reputation beyond reputeValese has a reputation beyond reputeValese has a reputation beyond reputeValese has a reputation beyond reputeValese has a reputation beyond reputeValese has a reputation beyond reputeValese has a reputation beyond reputeValese has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: Valese
Class: Charm to_primadonna
Level: 340
Guild: {7N}

Quote:
Raccoons help a lot too q.q they stun Gorgons before they get to the Harkon so mages have more time to kill them off 8D and ty~

Anyone wanna come Tap Harkon? We got about 10 people so far, and we have a good chance of getting easy mode (with Kira) since we got Gloom and Boss mode all day, it'd be my last Harkon of the day so I'd like to make it count 8D
Grats Mewnie q.q.. hek shard collector<3

Anyone joining Rose Garden Harkon Protect later today? I might be able to make it D; not sure yet though..