ggFTW

MMORPG Gamer Community

Go Back   ggFTW Forum > MMO Games > Trickster Online > Trickster Online Hunting Grounds

League of Legends
Looking for a new MMO?

Try 

League of Legends

Rating:  

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
07-26-2012   #1 (permalink)
Greetings to you!
Games
Trickster OnlineDungeon Fighter OnlineWorld of WarcraftForsaken World
Awards Artifact Hoarder

Draft has a brilliant futureDraft has a brilliant futureDraft has a brilliant futureDraft has a brilliant futureDraft has a brilliant futureDraft has a brilliant futureDraft has a brilliant futureDraft has a brilliant futureDraft has a brilliant futureDraft has a brilliant futureDraft has a brilliant future
Send a message via Skype™ to Draft
Guild: ~°Polaris°~
Default Harkon Defender & Protector (J)

Ok so thanks to the Fast Track event we have many new players able to protect Harkon Sanctuary 3.
Many people do not know much about these so heres a brief summary:
It's similar to a tower defence game except we are the units.
Every hour of the day we tricksters team up to protect harkon stones from Chrono's invasion where we must last 20min to win. At the last 3min Chrono himself will appear at a random Harkon. Be cautious!
There are 5 harkon: Center(1), North(2), East(3), West(4), & South(5) If one of these Harkons break then we all lose.
Harkon Defender includes:
Sanctuary 1 (lv30-69?) Hours 12pm PST & 6pm PST
Sanctuary 2 (lv70-129?) Hours 2pm PST & 8pm PST
Sanctuary 3 (lv130-179) Hours 4pm PST & 10pm PST
Obstacle: monsters with berserk, banish, impelling rage, and Sub-Bosses(Charybdis, Gorgon, Scylla, and Hecate.)
Reward: Chrono and his minions will drop item you could exchange for nice gears.If we win everyone will recieve a blessing kind of like a secondary Star Fortune.

Since we all got to 3rd job why not prove our strength against Chrono and his army! I know some have never been to one, but it's something to get us together and don't worry it's not scary.
Make sure to tell your friends and guild. Also, if i miss anything or if anyone have the right
time and level requirements please tell and i'll update.

Last edited by Draft; 07-26-2012 at 05:04 PM.

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
07-26-2012   #2 (permalink)
Nonsense
Games
Trickster Online
Awards Event WinnerWandering Eye

Nebula has a reputation beyond reputeNebula has a reputation beyond reputeNebula has a reputation beyond reputeNebula has a reputation beyond reputeNebula has a reputation beyond reputeNebula has a reputation beyond reputeNebula has a reputation beyond reputeNebula has a reputation beyond reputeNebula has a reputation beyond reputeNebula has a reputation beyond reputeNebula has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: Enthalpy/ Reminder
Class: Duelist to_bunny
Guild: Guardians

Quote:
Originally Posted by SnowBerry
Ok so thanks to the Fast Track event we have many new players able to protect harkon defender 3 (lv130-179)
Many people do not know much about these so heres a brief summary:
It's similar to a tower defence game except we are the units.
Every hour of the day we tricksters team up to protect harkon stones from Chrono's invasion where we must last 20min to win.
At the last 3min Chrono himself will appear at a random Harkon. Be cautious!
There are 5 harkon Center(1), North(2), East(3), West(4), & South(5)
Harkon Defender include:
Defender 1 (lv30-69?)
Defender 2 (70-129?)
Defender 3 (130-179) hours 4pm PST & 10pm PST
Obstacle: monsters with berserk, banish, and impelling rage.
Reward: Chrono and his minions will drop item you could exchange for nice gears.
Since we all got to 3rd job why not prove our strength against Chrono and his army!
I know some have never been to one, but it's something to get us together and don't worry it's not scary.
Make sure to tell your friends and guild. Also, if i miss anything or if anyone have the right
time and level requirement please tell and i'll update.
Oh wow, best of luck there!
10pm is 3pm my time so I may try and go, however I do not remember how to play a light/water/lightning mage lol. This will be only if I get home in time .

07-26-2012   #3 (permalink)
Greetings to you!
Games
Awards Artifact Hoarder

Draft has a brilliant futureDraft has a brilliant futureDraft has a brilliant futureDraft has a brilliant futureDraft has a brilliant futureDraft has a brilliant futureDraft has a brilliant futureDraft has a brilliant futureDraft has a brilliant futureDraft has a brilliant futureDraft has a brilliant future

Lol im trying to get people to come. Also, just a fyi I'm not a leader just someone to speak out. I can't go to the 4pm PST one.
I would like people to use this thread to help encourage players to do Harkon more often.
Anyone is welcome to post about strategies, tactics, and etc.

07-26-2012   #4 (permalink)
Nonsense
Games
Trickster Online

Nebula has a reputation beyond reputeNebula has a reputation beyond reputeNebula has a reputation beyond reputeNebula has a reputation beyond reputeNebula has a reputation beyond reputeNebula has a reputation beyond reputeNebula has a reputation beyond reputeNebula has a reputation beyond reputeNebula has a reputation beyond reputeNebula has a reputation beyond reputeNebula has a reputation beyond repute

Not a tactic for this version of harkon but here is a friend's guide/notes for the real harkon.

Spoiler!

Original source:
HarkonRangers.freeforums.org • Login

Written by Bernkastel

Some of this advice will be relevant to 3rd harkon sanctuary, some will not be.

07-26-2012   #5 (permalink)
Greetings to you!
Games
Awards Artifact Hoarder

Cool Thanks LadyEl. Are you joining Jewelia? It be great if we could talk sometimes in-game and help spread the word about Harkon Protection

07-26-2012   #6 (permalink)
Nonsense
Games
Trickster Online

Quote:
Originally Posted by SnowBerry
Cool Thanks LadyEl. Are you joining Jewelia? It be great if we could talk sometimes in-game and help spread the word about Harkon Protection
Nah not joining jewelia. But bascially I am an ex-jewelian so I have a a character in that range. I also advanced my sheep there to soulmaster.

If I do get on my IGN is Qwanli/Spokes.
Unfortunately I will have to leave the spreading the word about harkon protector to you and other willing people. Spamming TBNs does get people however.