ggFTW

ggFTW (http://ggftw.com/forum/)
-   Trickster Online Hunting Grounds (http://ggftw.com/forum/trickster-online-hunting-grounds/)
-   -   Fire elec light witch looking for plvl partner! (F) (http://ggftw.com/forum/trickster-online-hunting-grounds/112586-fire-elec-light-witch-looking-plvl-partner-f.html)

Azhinal 05-19-2012 07:13 AM

Fire elec light witch looking for plvl partner! (F)

Hello there! I am a lvl 222 Fire Electricity Light witch looking for a plvl partner.

I have approximately 1k MA (as I remember) with mist and can OHKO bears at snow with my scorching. I will only be using scorching earth as my electric wave does not OHKO them and I really can't get much more MA. My light wave does OHKO (lvl 2), but I'm not planning to use it as my scorching will take care of monsters.

I am looking for someone who can OHKO them with a fast skill (scorching.. Ghostly whisper [is that even possible? :py28:]) and won't move around the map a lot. That person would remain stationary and will remain to lure the part I'm not covering of the bears. If I would take top, you take bottom, and vice versa.

If you would like to be my plvl partner, please state so in the forums. State your name, IGN, skill(s) to use, and element. Fantasia only please!

Ign:Azhinal
Server:Fantasia
Time available: Thursday/Friday/Saturday from 8 am GMT- 4 pm Gmt
Time is subject to change, although this isn't the official plvl forum, just the plvl partner one.

Azumarill 05-19-2012 01:39 PM

Depends on payment I will apply for the job.
Elements: Fire/elec + light/dark/none
I'm usually free during weekends.
IGN: Aquarelle

I can use any.
Light sheep has radiant + scorch + electro + light wave
Dark sheep has scorch + electro
SM has staff of thunder + scorch + electro

I'm pretty sure that everything 1ko.

Azhinal 05-19-2012 07:56 PM

What are the levels? I see you have a wide variety of elements.

And does the SM survive? I think staff of thunder might be nice if she does. We can talk about the jobs later, in a different post. But how will the money be like? 50:50?

Azumarill 05-20-2012 12:20 AM

Uh, my SM is lv304.
Dark sheep is 273 and light sheep 26x I forgot.

And yeah all of them can survive.

50:50 is fine by me. But it still depends on how much galder it is.
I've never done plv service before. I'm not that familiar with prices, especially not with 2 people.

I do have another lv22x SM, but I don't know if she can 1ko anything yet. Plus she is only water/elec so I can only go with electro attack and staff of thunder.

Azhinal 05-20-2012 06:19 AM

I'll have to pick the light witch, as I want something low lvld and efficient. The others aren't useful as the sm is too high and dark witch isn't efficient. And I remember that you used to buy plvl a lot, so meh. The prices are pretty high too, so you can make a good amount of coin there, interested?

Azumarill 05-20-2012 07:38 AM

I can't say anything for sure, but I will give it a try.
However I don't fancy doing 3h, I prefer a shorter one.

Azhinal 05-20-2012 07:55 AM

Are you on right now? I am. I'll also start looking for plvl clients in other posts. Pm me when you're on.

Azumarill 05-20-2012 08:21 AM

I am on. But also busy atm.