ggFTW

MMORPG Gamer Community

Go Back   ggFTW Forum > MMO Games > Trickster Online > Trickster Online Hunting Grounds

League of Legends
Looking for a new MMO?

Try 

League of Legends

Rating:  

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
05-01-2012   #1 (permalink)
<3 you Shane :3

Vixen has a reputation beyond reputeVixen has a reputation beyond reputeVixen has a reputation beyond reputeVixen has a reputation beyond reputeVixen has a reputation beyond reputeVixen has a reputation beyond reputeVixen has a reputation beyond reputeVixen has a reputation beyond reputeVixen has a reputation beyond reputeVixen has a reputation beyond reputeVixen has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: Vicksy
Class: Katarina to_cat
Level: Diamond
Default LF> Grinders at Chaos Tower Floor 62 [J]

Hai guys, I'm looking for people to grind with me at floor 62 of Chaos Tower tomorrow during the 200% 3 hours (4-7 PM according to the website)

I'm gonna assume people are gonna be actually here to train, so I'll ask for level 280~380 people (lowest lvl monster is 379, not including the 'mini boss')

This place is right next to a safe floor where you can repot easily >: the AFK spots are 'safeish' if people go and do the monster quest and check up on the AFKees every now and then

Probably mainly looking for females, however if you're a male I'll accept you (I'd need a secure charm/power type before I can add in males that are magic/sense)

We'd probably go to Fiesta during these times too (5PM/7PM according to the website), but people can stay if they want to (my decision to go Fiesta will depend on if you guys want to go or not)

If you guys would like to join me please leave your IGN/level/character/if you want to go fiesta or not (just put Y/N) :3 looking for people to stay for 3 hours definately (or if they want to grind, AFK for the rest of us)

Note: you guys probably won't 1 hit KO (unless you're extremely hax with attributes, most chars 2-4 hit here with average MyShop gear)

Current:

Vicksy [319 Fox]
Kelcy [284 Sheep]
Oval [309 Sheep]
HugMeBunny [361 Bunny]

Thankies to all reading this, I hope to see some of you there tomorrow >:

Last edited by Vixen; 05-02-2012 at 07:47 AM.

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
05-01-2012   #2 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Games
Trickster OnlineProject Blackout

Valese has a reputation beyond reputeValese has a reputation beyond reputeValese has a reputation beyond reputeValese has a reputation beyond reputeValese has a reputation beyond reputeValese has a reputation beyond reputeValese has a reputation beyond reputeValese has a reputation beyond reputeValese has a reputation beyond reputeValese has a reputation beyond reputeValese has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: Valese
Class: Charm to_primadonna
Level: 340
Guild: {7N}

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vixen
Current:

Vicksy [319 Fox]
Kelcy [284 Sheep]
Oval [309 Sheep] not 100% sure
Yea, I probably won't be using my Sheep anyway, or play TO much around that time... (dunno) So no worries, you can add my Sheep to 100% sure xD Feel free to replace me with anyone that wants to join to train though.

05-01-2012   #3 (permalink)
4.30.13 RIP
Special Games
Trickster OnlineRunescapeRobloxPangya
Awards Event WinnerWandering EyeFacebook FanPervert Award

Jessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to Jessica Send a message via Skype™ to Jessica
IGN: Settie
Level: 24
Guild: MC/Astro

If you don't have a full party, try whispering me on Settie or Uncommon. I'm not sure if I'll be home or not yet, though.

05-02-2012   #4 (permalink)

Vixen has a reputation beyond reputeVixen has a reputation beyond reputeVixen has a reputation beyond reputeVixen has a reputation beyond reputeVixen has a reputation beyond reputeVixen has a reputation beyond reputeVixen has a reputation beyond reputeVixen has a reputation beyond reputeVixen has a reputation beyond reputeVixen has a reputation beyond reputeVixen has a reputation beyond repute

Thankies for the option Settie :3 and I hope you can come on cat too Val D< /pesters

05-02-2012   #5 (permalink)

Bump bump o3o? We need 2 more girls, or we need a charm for a Royal party 8D