ggFTW

ggFTW (http://ggftw.com/forum/)
-   Trickster Online Hunting Grounds (http://ggftw.com/forum/trickster-online-hunting-grounds/)
-   -   Giveaway event [F] (http://ggftw.com/forum/trickster-online-hunting-grounds/111552-giveaway-event-f.html)

Chastity 04-29-2012 11:55 PM

Giveaway event [F]

Hi everyone c:
I’m hosting this mini-giveaway to promote the guild I’m in, :py60:Soul Calibur:py60:. Anyone is eligible for the prize. Your chances of winning are increased if you participate in our forum games. Links are below:

1. Keep a word, drop a word
2. Ban the person above you

How to win:
You have to create something artsy. What I mean by that is – you can draw, you can write a poem/short story, you can make a banner, you can create gifs…etc. The theme will be Trickster. You can only enter once, and please do not copy other peoples’ past work. [Plagiarism is a no-no!] :rabies: Make sure you leave your IGN in the same post. You can NOT edit your post, if you do you will be disqualified. To make it fair – I will not be the only person judging. I will have some of my guild members helping me.

You have only 2 weeks to submit whatever you have. This event will close on May 18th 2012, at 5:00 PST. We will announce winners the day after. [Please do not hassle us about posting the winners, I will definitely not forget, I have hosted giveaways on other games before – I love doing this type of stuff.] :py35:

:py33:Prizes:py33: – Again, this is a mini-giveaway. If I like how this turns out I will probably make better giveaway events in the future.

1st place – 100m
2nd place – 75m
3rd place – 50m
4th place – 25m

GOOD LUCK~ and have fun all. :kis:
~ForeverNAlways~

Edit: I forgot to mention that everyone will get 5m for participating, excluding winners.

Chastity 04-30-2012 12:20 AM

~Our Creativity~: :py45:

SteelFlex
Nikeos
Azumarill
InfernalGuy
xRainfallx
Mahiyain
Cait
kuryuki
Arita
DehKat
AwwYea
jomelton
Starlaxy
PockyMonster

Please do NOT copy/paste the art on this forum as your own or at all unless you get the permission of the owner.
Thank you! c:

Math 04-30-2012 12:52 AM

D'aww, this is so nice of you. <:

Not entering, btw. Too bad I'm not creative and I can't draw for crap. Closest thing I can draw is a dog and it looks like a lump of oddly shaped mud with two eyes and a tail. ~3~

/supports :py33:

SteelFlex 04-30-2012 05:57 AM

I lost my imaginative creativity a while ago so this poem probably sucks, but an oppurtunity lost cannot be found again so here we go.

The ferocious, bad Lion
Defeated by no one
But the tricksters kept tryin', and tryin
And soon the Buffalo had won
But the prophecy foretold
That his reign would not hold
And it was true
The dragon beat him into the blue
The Buffalo was on the run
He found a bunny dyin'
He trained her for fun
She exceed all expectations
And she punched the dragon across seven nations
The little kitty trained and grew
Until she became powerful too
She beat the bunny without even tryin'
The raccoon watched quietly under the sun
Jealously, he started buyin'
And he haxxed himself and then he had won

Yah go ahead laugh, all my teachers do that to my poems too. Thats my story/poem on pvp. I ddnt inlude sheep or foxes cuz I ran out of rhymes and I got bored. I didnt wanna right a story because it would end up being a novel, so I figured poem and I have re-realized that I suck so really go ahead and laugh.

Chastity 04-30-2012 06:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Disquo (Post 1712092)
D'aww, this is so nice of you. <:

Thank you ^^

@SteelFlex - Don't be too hard on yourself I thought it was pretty good c:

Nikeos 05-02-2012 11:14 PM

This is my masterpiece.

http://filesmelt.com/dl/sheep_color.png

Spoiler!

Ladynoosy 05-03-2012 02:53 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nikeos (Post 1713490)
This is my masterpiece.

http://filesmelt.com/dl/sheep_color.png

Spoiler!

Hahaha

I love it so cute+funny XD

darkpetal 05-03-2012 03:02 AM

im not from fantasia but this is just too cute to disregard. nice one nikeos! haha.

Azumarill 05-03-2012 12:45 PM

Hello.
I guess this is a Trickster 'poem'.
I'll try to make it rhyme the best I can.
I actually drew a picture too, but I liked this one better. :py35:

Okay, here we go.
For fun.

Happy lion carries a gun. http://asset.103.ggftw.net/wiki/to-w...ineer_Icon.gif
Strolling into PvP.
Seeing raccoon, he gotta run. http://asset.103.ggftw.net/wiki/to-w...a/One_Pair.jpg
Having nightmares of GvG.

Fox is hiding in a corner. http://asset.103.ggftw.net/wiki/to-w...ogist_Icon.gif
Smells a little bunny. http://asset.103.ggftw.net/wiki/to-w...lgirl_Icon.gif
Fox sneaks near her prey.
(Unexpected) Tetra ruins her day. http://asset.103.ggftw.net/wiki/to-w...etra_Punch.jpg
Ooohhh...That wasn't funny.:py56:

Raccoon is lucky with cards.
Always having a full house.
Belly squeaks like a mouse.
Aaahhh, so that is why he always farts! x.x http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e1...rtysmile1f.gif

Buffalo isn't a cow. http://i144.photobucket.com/albums/r...hic772/cow.gif
But a sheep is a sheep. http://i762.photobucket.com/albums/x...s/sheepwlk.gif
Buffalo uses faint first turn.
The sheep calls him cheap.

Arrow rush coming his way.
Buffalo yells *peeeeeeeeeeeep*! (Let's use good language) http://www.sherv.net/cm/emo/angry/smiley.gif

Buffalo got banned that day. (For cussing)
The reporter was a cat.
Kitty always gets her way.
Her friends all call her fat. http://asset.103.ggftw.net/wiki/to-w.../Sumo_Suit.jpg

Dragon is sulking.
Raccoon keeps skunking.
The battle is just stalling.
Dragon: BrB the phone is calling...:py13: *runs away, never returned*
(And with that we left PvP.)

Now we are outta PvP!

Gotta go window shopping.

First we find a piece of gold. http://asset.103.ggftw.net/wiki/to-w.../a/ac/Gold.gif
Yay! This will make galders...but.
That is NOT what we've been told. :py21:
Instead...
Let's sell trash 40k each. http://asset.103.ggftw.net/wiki/to-w...0/03/Trash.gif
Afk drill, vend, and you'll get rich. :py01:

Here we find a squishy mud. http://asset.103.ggftw.net/wiki/to-w...quishy_Mud.gif
It looks like a poop... -.-
Next we see this lion.
Ooohh what is above his head? http://asset.103.ggftw.net/wiki/to-w.../Poopy_Poo.gif
You guessed right?
It was a poop... -.-

This is enough, let's walk on.

In we go into Phantom school.
Happy lion is using a gun.
Laws, who cares he breaks all the rules. :py65:
Shooting spree, weeee this is fun!
Killing ghosts...

Yeah, makes sense...You take us as fools? o.O

Okay, umm I'll stop.
'Cause nothing is making any sense.
Well, then answer this...
Where do foxes and lions come from? :py24:

I hope you had fun reading this...
I had fun writing it. :py15:

Kaay 05-03-2012 07:15 PM

I really liked it !!
Aqua-nee,funny hehe!

Chastity 05-04-2012 10:39 AM

Bump o: :py35:

InfernalGuy 05-04-2012 10:07 PM

Ok, I've tried to make some poetry myself.
I made some grammar mistakes on purpose to maintain the rhyme, just saying.
And for God's sake, PLEASE, do not laugh at me :o

I dreamed a dream about a bunny
Why the heck it looked so funny?
Was it cause of a big cake,
Which just felt down off the plate?

No, it was because of dragon
That blew up a whole train wagon
Lion tried to fix it up
Drill gauge hasn't filled up

Anyway, the lion failed
Seeing that buffalo smiled
But look here - it is a coonie,
Acting like he was George Clooney.

Fancy cat felt down the hill,
After that she took a pill.
All this mess was cleaned by fox,
She put wreckage to the box.

A fire sheep set box on fire,
Black thick smokes were going higher.
So water sheep used aqua bomb,
Now there's no fires nor black smokes.

Here's the end of my short story
It is about cake and the glory.

I hope you liked it :o

Wish 05-04-2012 10:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by InfernalGuy (Post 1714458)
Ok, I've tried to make some poetry myself.
I made some grammar mistakes on purpose to maintain the rhyme, just saying.
And for God's sake, PLEASE, do not laugh at me :o

I dreamed a dream about a bunny
Why the heck it looked so funny?
Was it cause of a big cake,
Which just felt down off the plate?

No, it was because of dragon
That blew up a whole train wagon
Lion tried to fix it up
Drill gauge hasn't filled up

Anyway, the lion failed
Seeing that buffalo smiled
But look here - it is a coonie,
Acting like he was George Clooney.

Fancy cat felt down the hill,
After that she took a pill.
All this mess was cleaned by fox,
She put wreckage to the box.

A fire sheep set box on fire,
Black thick smokes were going higher.
So water sheep used aqua bomb,
Now there's no fires nor black smokes.

Here's the end of my short story
It is about cake and the glory.

I hope you liked it :o

It was so random. And just plain awesome :py11:

Sunniiee 05-05-2012 12:24 AM

Uhhh, how about a short-story-sonnet-haiku-thingy with a preface :3

Preface~

~In a world prominent and strong, in a place where happiness is superior over death, in a place where fighting is valued over knowledge, is a group of islands. One being Jewelia, one being Fantasia. Both have become known as the Caballa Islands for generations and for generations there has and always will be a tyrant seeking the throne Don Cavalier, the creator of the two islands by his own earthly-bound magic, left vacant when he solemnly passed away. Much of a struggle for power overrode the happiness and tranquility of the islands, and soon vast cities separated themselves under their own rule, of guilds. The prominent knowledge of fighting soon spread war across the cities, and at once, schools were put up immediately to train the cities’ youth in the arts of fighting. They became known as Phantom schools, due to the fact that if one day the cities went to war their fate would be set to become phantoms at death. The students were identified against the population by wearing a specific animal uniform representing their ‘job’ and type of battle. They became known as ‘tricksters’. The types they bore were Charm, Sense, Magic, and Power. Each job was given a specific type of fighting style, sure to wipe out every foe that came within inches of their beloved city. As peace slowly lost its meaning across the islands; a young new aged generation of tricksters rose up from the cold-hearted Ice dungeons of Fantasia and held the power of the ultimate weapons. Their powers were handled with perfect finesse in every category and she single-handedly defeated the rebels, restoring peace to the islands. Peace and tranquility reined and ruled the islands as a whole, until…

There were bunnies and other good things
Powerful creatures like buffaloes hence:
Yet tackled by magic whose healing stings
And yet, being paradox, it makes sense

Light and dark imagery fused with fire
earth, water, wind, electric: sheep bring forth
Yet conquered by a quite charming attire
The tricksters, even fainted: flaunt their worth

Although charm types are well built like tough stone
Their weakness succumbs them to write their wills
Senses can reduce enemies to bone
And yet the circle never stops: until...

Power conquers sense which leads to a charm
To mage and back around 'til their disarm.

An ignorant one
The lion ignores the cat
The cat fights for him:

A Lion appears on the scene, soft, messy blonde hair like the aimless golden locks of rays the sun allows bursting passage through the stormy clouds, producing the most annoying form of humidity as the rain clears, only to leave the island practically a large bowl of chicken dumpling soup. The lion stuffs his pearl pistol in his pocket clumsily, leaving a trail of gunpowder to tip out of the side and cover his brand-new white shoes. He does not notice, and trudges along attempting to compete with the artifice of a purebread raccoon. He obviously has no idea he is being watched.

"So, are you going to take a break? It's really hot and I'm drowning in fatigue," a small, drowsy voice whimpers from behind the Lion as he makes his way at a more refined pace constructed of negative acceleration before he finally turns around and gazes into the cat's dark eyes.

"And," he clears his throat while planting daggers in his eyes before he looks back up at her, "who told you that it was alright to tag along wherever I'm off to?"

The cat tipped her designer boots to the base by her toe, where they would not get so dirty and revolved them in a 45 degree angle into the dusty, golden brown forest soil. Eventually, she shrugged and the lion darted ahead at least five miles before stopping his undefined sprint to take a swig from his cantine of oasis water.

He looked in his bags for the cantine, but it was nowhere to be found.

"Buu~ Nyaa~" the cat giggled, hanging from her tail on a tree branch, faking distress with the most stereotypical blonde-voice she could drum-up, "save me! Oh, save me!"

The lion tapped his foot impatiently on the cobblestone before turning his back to her, his tanned right hand dusting off his left shoulder like he was trying to be cool, except it was literally covered in dust.

"Nyuh..if you won't do it for me," the cat whimpered in a baby-voice, crystalline tears succumbing to the gravity from being upside down and running towards her forehead until she swiftly twists her body up to sit more comfortably on the branch, "do it for..your water?"

The lion gasped when she uncovered his cantine from a gaping hole in the side of the tree in which she was perched on a high branch. She made googly eyes at him, whimpering out meows.

"Wouldn't it be easier if you just got down and handed me the cantine? Saves us both trouble, or at least, it saves me trouble," the lion drags out the last words in a softer voice, clears his throat, and continues, "either way, you stole my water, which makes you the criminal in this; thus, because you are surrounded, i say you give up the hostage you hold in those fingers of yours..."

"Paws," the cat huffs, turning her back on him curtly.

He yawns and rolls his eyes before she is thrown off balance, tumbling down from the 10 yard high tree branch: cantine in hand. His sharp sense easily allows him to sense this, and he is at the base of the tree cradling her in his slim-but-stable arms. The cat purrs and he looks down into her eyes, approximately two centimeters away from her face when he asks, "Where's my cantine?"

She just stares blankly at him for a moment before facing reality, "Ohh..in my back pocket I think?"

Immediately, he drops her to the ground and flips her over ,with finesse not to bruise, and fumbles for pockets before he sees that her skirt -has no back pockets-.

"EEEEEK," the cat hisses, "Pervert! pervert! pervert!"

"You said the cantine was in your back pocket," he rolls his eyes, rubbing his hands together and pretending to be of OCD for cooties.

"I was kidding!" she gasps, "and how did you not notice that it was right here in my right hand...and can you please get me off the floor. I swear, if I have any bruises, my lawyer and musical manager will have your-"

The lion swiftly lifted her with one hand entwined in her left fingers when he pulls her nearly too-close-for-a-hug, a trick that easily makes her stop running her mouth. He embraces her with regret etched into his face as she purrs and releases the cantine into his right hand, refusing to unlatch her left fingers.

As soon as he sips from his cantine, he attempts to rip away from her grasps and make a move for megalopolis; however, her hold will not budge.

"Um," the lion clears his throat and glares at her many times before he has to ask,"can you like: let go of my hand now?"

The cat twirls, sending him spinning around her being that she had forgotten her fingers were still entwined with his. She giggles, "You have to kiss me first! Not like that would be a problem with you, though, of course. Kissing a diva is probably something you've dreaaamed of~! Kawaiiii desu~!"

The cat becomes entranced in hearts and bubbles and a little fantasy you would not even see in fairy tales, only in extremely chibi manga.

He rolls his eyes as she pulls him close, squeezing his thin body much too tight for him to bear. The lion struggles to break away when she pulls out a small white lit candle. He gapes, "w-where did you get that?"

"Nyaa~ I, um," she trails, "I um, found it~? The sun is setting! It will be dark soon so I figured we might need this! It's much more romantic than a lantern~ Nyaa~ Now kiss me you fool!"

"Oh, brother," the lion huffs and knocks the candle out of her hand, which heads straight for his feet which still have the remains of gunpowder from his carelessness.

Right then, she leans towards him and bites on his lip as a bang surfaces from his toes, leaving him screeching, "Ow ow ow ow ow!"

However, the cat twirls on her toes, skirt wavering in the crisp, sweet breeze, "I felt the sparks I felt the sparks! Did you feel them?! Did you feel them?!"

And thus, it was not vanity
that made the girl so happy
but someone to care
no matter where
Even if it was accidental~

-bows-

Kinda long..but I hope you like it! Made it -all- up as I went, besides the preface. The sonnet is Shakespearean. I <3 writing fanfictions, so this was like my calling. Good luck to everyone~ Enjoy~
:py60:
IGN: Aika777, Sessie777, Seohyun777, Lyrica777, Rania777, Namessa777, etc.

Um, I know editing is against the rules...but do you mind if I add a spoiler to that so your thread doesn't go extremely-long xD? Sorry for double-posting too. & I'd appreciate it if no one used my work without permission.

Ladynoosy 05-05-2012 02:02 AM

Angel im lost who ish the best XD they all Post great things !!

Chastity 05-05-2012 11:02 AM

@Sessie - the reason I don't want editing is because I don't want people editing their work after seeing other's. :P It's ok if it's super long~ and I'll add something to my post on top about copyright c:
@noosy - They're all so good *.* really creative.

Sunniiee 05-05-2012 12:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AngelxLoves (Post 1714718)
@Sessie - the reason I don't want editing is because I don't want people editing their work after seeing other's. :P It's ok if it's super long~ and I'll add something to my post on top about copyright c:

Yah I know 8D. And ok :3 ty

Mahiyain 05-05-2012 01:14 PM

Well i guess i can take a crack at this! :py08:

~ Theres A Pot A , Pot B , And A Pot C ~
~ If I Don't Get Enough Pots I Can't See~
~ Walking Blindly Trying Too Find A NPC~
~ A Big Monster Dares Too Stand Right In Front of Me~
~ I Scream For A Member In My Party To Come Help Me~
~ I Can See! I Can See! This Big White Light~
~ This Priest Recovered Me Now I'm Back In The Fight~
~ Then Everything Turns Into Night~
~ I Feel The Fear All Around Me~
~ The Monster Is scared Away~
~ And Now It Is The Dark Lord Who Saved The Day~
~ Surrounded By Sirens Of Prima's~
~ Everybody Is Happy Too Be Able Too Gather Around~
~ This New Profound Glory~

-By Mahiyain

Hehe :py39: i made this in my head no copy right :D i own it :py60: well i hope u like it ^_^ i can continue it later if you want me too ! :py49:

Sunniiee 05-05-2012 03:51 PM

I find it funny that pretty much everyone is choosing a poem. I was going to draw, but I figured i'd have no competition against others, since I draw by hand (irl) without a tablet or anything.

Chastity 05-05-2012 04:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by xRainfallx (Post 1714887)
I find it funny that pretty much everyone is choosing a poem. I was going to draw, but I figured i'd have no competition against others, since I draw by hand (irl) without a tablet or anything.

I actually thought people would be drawing rather than writing XD