ggFTW

MMORPG Gamer Community

Go Back   ggFTW Forum > MMO Games > Trickster Online > Trickster Online Hunting Grounds

League of Legends
Looking for a new MMO?

Try 

League of Legends

Rating:  

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
02-26-2012   #1 (permalink)
ggFTW Moogler

FruitTingles will become famous soon enough
IGN: DaFinestBunny
Class: Champion to_bunny
Level: 15X
Default 20,000 Myshop Giveaway!

Hello again, this is DaFinestBunny.
I have become kinda(?) well known around in-game for various reasons most notably my ripping people off since I started playing until I quit about a month ago.
Long have I decided that I will focus more on school and don't see myself ever playing this game again. Not that it wasn't fun, oh it was.

I have about 3-5b(?) worth of items on my account I would like to giveaway to a few lucky individuals, with the biggest being a 20k Myshop code. Other significant items include 4g1, 1st anniv, 4g fuses, pow, and others I don't remember
Rules to enter are simple.
1. Leave me a small nugget of advice/wisdom/helpful knowledge. Anything is fine really, but don't repeat what someone else has said.
2. State your IGN. I will contact you on forums first, but this is to match up your accounts.
You may only enter once so make your message count!
The smaller item giveaway is for Jewelia only, I apologise to any Fantasians but I cannot change this. The ms code is open to everyone though.
Deadline: 3-4 Weeks, or until entries die down

I'm not sure of the turnout of this but I'm anticipating everyone gets at least one item! To be clear, the 20k Code will go to whichever piece of advice I like most. All others will be random

Anyways, if you have made it this far, thanks for reading and good luck!

Last edited by FruitTingles; 02-26-2012 at 11:13 PM.

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
02-26-2012   #2 (permalink)
ggFTW Fan

jackcow will become famous soon enough
Guild: None

Enjoy your life with your friends especially with your family just like my grandpa told me because time is gold

02-26-2012   #3 (permalink)
~Forever & Always~
Games
Trickster Online

Samaniego is just really niceSamaniego is just really niceSamaniego is just really niceSamaniego is just really niceSamaniego is just really nice
IGN: Samaniego
Class: Thief Master
Level: 333
Guild: Friends Y

Everything you do no matter how small or big it is, will shape your life and will continute to shape your life until you reach your full potential as a person. And only you know when you have reached your true potential because only then you will realize how far you have came in your life and see your hard work shine.
IGN: xXHappy4EverXx
( I hope you do well in your school work; Hope you will come back to visit trickster later on.)

Forever & Always

02-26-2012   #4 (permalink)
ggFTW Addict
Games
zOMG!Transformice!Trickster Online

Gerik is a name known to allGerik is a name known to allGerik is a name known to allGerik is a name known to allGerik is a name known to allGerik is a name known to all
Send a message via MSN to Gerik
IGN: Tsuukune
Class: Slave to_dragon
Level: 275
Guild: Rhaaaaage! >o

B!tches ain't shit but but hoes and tricks.
-Gandhi

IGN:Tsuukune

02-26-2012   #5 (permalink)
(。・_・。)
Games
MapleStoryTrickster OnlineProject Blackout

Mutt has a reputation beyond reputeMutt has a reputation beyond reputeMutt has a reputation beyond reputeMutt has a reputation beyond reputeMutt has a reputation beyond reputeMutt has a reputation beyond reputeMutt has a reputation beyond reputeMutt has a reputation beyond reputeMutt has a reputation beyond reputeMutt has a reputation beyond reputeMutt has a reputation beyond repute
Guild: Supreme

Live everyday to it's fullest

LostInSpace

02-26-2012   #6 (permalink)
ggFTW Moogler
Awards Facebook Fan

Kwee is on a distinguished road
IGN: HubbyDos
Class: Scientist to_scientist
Level: 341
Guild: Mirage Coordinator/No-Logic

Never become a hermit or modern cave dweller, seriously.

Sincerely,

A lonely hermit cave dweller.

IGN: HubbyDos

Last edited by Kwee; 02-26-2012 at 11:02 PM. Reason: didnt leave ign

02-26-2012   #7 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker

RealMadrid is a splendid one to beholdRealMadrid is a splendid one to beholdRealMadrid is a splendid one to beholdRealMadrid is a splendid one to beholdRealMadrid is a splendid one to beholdRealMadrid is a splendid one to beholdRealMadrid is a splendid one to behold

"The world ain't all sunshine and rainbows. It's a very mean and nasty place and I don't care how tough you are it will beat you to your knees and keep you there permanently if you let it. You, me, or nobody is gonna hit as hard as life. But it ain't about how hard ya hit. It's about how hard you can get it and keep moving forward. How much you can take and keep moving forward. That's how winning is done! Now if you know what you're worth then go out and get what you're worth. But ya gotta be willing to take the hits, and not pointing fingers saying you ain't where you wanna be because of him, or her, or anybody! Cowards do that and that ain't you!"

A sentence from Rocky that I will never forget, the sentence has so much meaning to me.

IGN: InfernoLoss

02-26-2012   #8 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker

Dussty has a reputation beyond reputeDussty has a reputation beyond reputeDussty has a reputation beyond reputeDussty has a reputation beyond reputeDussty has a reputation beyond reputeDussty has a reputation beyond reputeDussty has a reputation beyond reputeDussty has a reputation beyond reputeDussty has a reputation beyond reputeDussty has a reputation beyond reputeDussty has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: Dussty
Class: Buff
Level: 351
Guild: Révolution

Do what you like in life and not what is most "profitable".

ING: Dussty

02-26-2012   #9 (permalink)
Games
Trickster OnlineHello Kitty OnlineMabinogi

Nikeos has a reputation beyond reputeNikeos has a reputation beyond reputeNikeos has a reputation beyond reputeNikeos has a reputation beyond reputeNikeos has a reputation beyond reputeNikeos has a reputation beyond reputeNikeos has a reputation beyond reputeNikeos has a reputation beyond reputeNikeos has a reputation beyond reputeNikeos has a reputation beyond reputeNikeos has a reputation beyond repute

1. If you don't want a tapeworm or intestinal bug, don't eat pastrami that fell on the rug.
2. My main is Nikeos, but you can see all of my igns in my signature as I jump around a lot.

02-26-2012   #10 (permalink)
ggFTW Addict
Games
Trickster Online
Awards Facebook Fan

Degoutant is a splendid one to beholdDegoutant is a splendid one to beholdDegoutant is a splendid one to beholdDegoutant is a splendid one to beholdDegoutant is a splendid one to beholdDegoutant is a splendid one to beholdDegoutant is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via Skype™ to Degoutant
IGN: Shannus
Class: Raccoon to_raccoon

Hey, I don't really know you but I can tell that I feel with you with the school part. Not sure if it's the right thing to do to give away all items, but I definitely think after this giveaway, you probably won't ever come back to play, so you focus on other things.
Anyway I wish you good luck especially in school, but don't forget to maintain relationships with your loved ones.

However for the entering, dunno if it's something that wise but here's something I think that might be inspiring:
"be careful with words that come through your mouth, once they're said, they can only be forgiven, not forgotten.
But when you truly care for someone, their mistakes never change our feelings because its the mind that gets angry, but the heart still cares.
"

IGN: Shannus
(J)

Last edited by Degoutant; 02-27-2012 at 04:54 AM. Reason: forgot ign

02-26-2012   #11 (permalink)
Feeling nostalgic, huh?
Games
Trickster OnlinePangyaAuditionzOMG!
Awards Event WinnerSotW BeginnerFacebook FanPervert Award

Gaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to Gaap
IGN: Makina
Class: Multi-Character to_boxer
Level: Pro D
Guild: Magika

Mii~ Try to stay positive and have a smile on your face! Let Pinkie Pie cheer up you when you are feeling sad! Having a network of friends keeps your life in general alive and motivating! Keep you dreams up high and don't let that negativity from social life (home or work) get to you!

I think that's all I can give from a almost-falling artist and fellow Brony...

02-26-2012   #12 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Games
Trickster Online

SStardust is a glorious beacon of lightSStardust is a glorious beacon of lightSStardust is a glorious beacon of lightSStardust is a glorious beacon of lightSStardust is a glorious beacon of light
IGN: Starlightzero
Class: Gladiator lt_warlord
Level: 2xx
Guild: MoonlightC

Always go up and NEVER go down!
IGN:Starlightzero
Server: Jewelia

Last edited by SStardust; 04-14-2012 at 03:42 PM.

02-26-2012   #13 (permalink)
ggFTW Fan
Awards Retired Wiki Staff

Dumma has a brilliant futureDumma has a brilliant futureDumma has a brilliant futureDumma has a brilliant futureDumma has a brilliant futureDumma has a brilliant futureDumma has a brilliant futureDumma has a brilliant futureDumma has a brilliant futureDumma has a brilliant futureDumma has a brilliant future

How about: be weary of offers made by people that are well-known for ripping people off

IGN: Adbeel on jewelia

02-26-2012   #14 (permalink)
ggFTW Lurker

Boyant is on a distinguished road
IGN: BardDado
Class: sheep/Bunny/Raccoon/Lion lt_guardian
Level: Witch2xx/Champion2xx/Gambler2xx
Guild: ~Widel Devils~

Live your life each day as you would climb a mountain. An occasional glance towards the summit keeps the goal in mind, but many beautiful scenes are to be observed from each new vantage point.

IGN: BardDado

02-26-2012   #15 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Games
Trickster Online

Azumarill has a brilliant futureAzumarill has a brilliant futureAzumarill has a brilliant futureAzumarill has a brilliant futureAzumarill has a brilliant futureAzumarill has a brilliant futureAzumarill has a brilliant futureAzumarill has a brilliant futureAzumarill has a brilliant futureAzumarill has a brilliant futureAzumarill has a brilliant future
IGN: Nerdy
Class: All Nerdy Classes to_boxer
Level: All Nerdy lvs
Guild: Nerd(Pure)flux

Always do your best! Believe in yourself!
Take good care of your health. (Be careful of what you eat and do exercise)
Be nice to people, be thoughtful of family and friends.

This has always been my best advice.

(I'm in Fantasia, but I wanted to write anyways.)

02-26-2012   #16 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Games
Trickster OnlineGrand Chase

Harmonie has much to be proud ofHarmonie has much to be proud ofHarmonie has much to be proud ofHarmonie has much to be proud ofHarmonie has much to be proud ofHarmonie has much to be proud ofHarmonie has much to be proud ofHarmonie has much to be proud ofHarmonie has much to be proud ofHarmonie has much to be proud of

"Do what you think is right,if you think it's wrong then don't do it"
"Life always have a positive part and a negative part,but never give up and try your hardest"

I hope you'll enjoy in real life,and maybe come back to visit people in future [=

IGN : WeddingDress

02-26-2012   #17 (permalink)
wot
Special
Games
Trickster OnlineProject BlackoutROHAN: Blood FeudWonderKing Online
Awards Event WinnerSotW BeginnerLooterPervert Award

Shanni has a reputation beyond reputeShanni has a reputation beyond reputeShanni has a reputation beyond reputeShanni has a reputation beyond reputeShanni has a reputation beyond reputeShanni has a reputation beyond reputeShanni has a reputation beyond reputeShanni has a reputation beyond reputeShanni has a reputation beyond reputeShanni has a reputation beyond reputeShanni has a reputation beyond repute
Level: butts

The great moments of your life won’t necessarily be the things you do, they’ll also be the things that happen to you. Now, I’m not saying you can’t take action to affect the outcome of your life, you have to take action, and you will. But never forget that on any day, you can step out the front door and your whole life can change forever. You see, the universe has a plan kids, and that plan is always in motion. A butterfly flaps its wings, and it starts to rain. It’s a scary thought but it’s also kind of wonderful. All these little parts of the machine constantly working, making sure that you end up exactly where you’re supposed to be, exactly when you’re supposed to be there. The right place at the right time.
- How I Met Your Mother, Right Place Right Time (2009)

IGN: Shanni! (Jewelia)
Goodluck to the following participants!

02-26-2012   #18 (permalink)
ggFTW Moogler

craiglaarni is on a distinguished road

Lost wealth may be replaced by industry, lost knowledge may be replaced by study, lost health may be replaced by temperance or medicine, but lost time is gone forever.

This is the sad truth

Hope you'll learn from this qoute because sometimes we stopped talking to someone we supposed to loved nor who loves us just because of a very little misunderstanding, You'll never know when will DEATH comes! Don't wait to say sorry on his/her grave because you will not be sure if he/she will ever hear your sorries and prayers.

IGN: Cags
Server: Jewelia

Weeee already 6 days of playing TO and counting

02-26-2012   #19 (permalink)
ggFTW Regular

theodor has a little shameless behaviour in the past
IGN: Check The SIG

Don't take life so seriously , You shouldnt let your emotions be the reason you lose friends the ones that actually care about you p.s. i didnt do this for your contest

02-26-2012   #20 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker

Caustic has much to be proud ofCaustic has much to be proud ofCaustic has much to be proud ofCaustic has much to be proud ofCaustic has much to be proud ofCaustic has much to be proud ofCaustic has much to be proud ofCaustic has much to be proud ofCaustic has much to be proud of
IGN: BigBear
Class: Raccoon now to_raccoon
Level: Fantasia:132

Follow your dreams.
-Sementinha

by Rydia~