ggFTW

ggFTW (http://ggftw.com/forum/)
-   Trickster Online Hunting Grounds (http://ggftw.com/forum/trickster-online-hunting-grounds/)
-   -   Secret Santa Signup! (http://ggftw.com/forum/trickster-online-hunting-grounds/105351-secret-santa-signup.html)

Jessica 11-25-2011 02:43 AM

Secret Santa Signup!

So, I made a thread a few months ago to see who's interested. There's quite a few so I decided to make it happen. :3

What will happen with this event

Pretty much, I'll match everybody up with partners. It will be completely random.

What you'll do with your partner is, you'll find a gift that you think they'll like, based on what their wishlist is. It won't be too much though!
And what your partner will do is, give a gift in return!

This sign up will last 2 weeks. Sign-ups are due before the 9th of December. I will post when I'm done taking sign-ups. After those two weeks, I'll have the results on the 10th or 11th, and will PM you with your partners name and entry.

I decided that since there are a few artists who play, if you want, and if it's requested, feel free to do artwork! Or if it's not requested and you're up to doing it, you can give them one along with a gift that they requested. Just draw whatever is on their avatar. Or if you know them enough, draw something you think they would like.

Rules
  • Absolutely, DO NOT tell anyone who your partner is. It's meant to be a surprise.
  • Don't sign up for this event if you don't plan on going with it. If you will be absent but have a gift ready, feel free to let me know in PM/whispers, and I will give the gift to the partner for you, or I'll let you give the present early if they're ready, too.
  • Please, when you get ready to give your gift, make sure it's on the character you signed up with.
  • The price range is 25-30m for Jewelia, and 12-15m for Fantasia. Please, do not go over the limit, and try not to go much lower then the minimum price unless you got it for a good deal or something.
  • Signing up for both worlds won't get you presents in both, unless you sign up with the intentions to gift in both.
  • Don't request something that's obviously expensive.
  • If you don't like the person you're partnered with, sorry, but it's not going to change. I would have to move everyone else around.
  • Don't request a giant list of quest items. People can only work so much. >:
  • Buying items from shops/other people are of course are okay!
  • Don't whine about your gift. If you don't like it, sorry. It's a gift and should be cherished because of that. :3 Also don't try to sell your gift off. While it is yours, it's not very nice to give away a gift.
  • Galder is acceptable, but I'd prefer you give them a gift rather then money. No one likes getting money for Christmas! Galder will be perfectly fine if you give them quest items that don't equal up to the limit, or of course, if they request it.
  • If you request artwork, post a picture with your post so the artists know what you would like a drawing of.
Acceptable Wishlists

Short list of quest items.
Semi-Cheap Fuses.
Myshop is okay, But with this range only 1k, or a little more then 1k.
Artwork, of course.

Entry Form

Spoiler!

Example:

IGN: Settie
Server: Jewelia
Wishlist: Artwork,[list random quest items here], [insert random semi-cheap fuses here]

Thanks for showing interest in this event, and I hope it will go smoothly. :3 It should be fun! Feel free to tell your friends who don't use GG about the event, and sign up for them, or get them to sign up here. I will need to get confirmation in-game from them, so we don't have people signing up randoms, that shouldn't be a problem, though. If we have odd numbers, I will take the extra! Sorry that the rules are all jumbled around, I put them up as I thought of them.

Gaap 11-25-2011 02:52 AM

*Ahem*

IGN: LadyGaap (or the following charas in my sig if refreshed, not including LevianSakamoto)
Likes: Bunnies, unique hats, Umineko/victorian/classy fashion, Jessica Ushiromiya...
Wishlist: Anything that has a theme of "bunnies" (not carrots though), Shadow Dailies (Tapcaso and Techichi)... Or for the art requests (if you are not, then ignore this)....

LadyGaap or JessicaUshiromia:

LadyGaap (sexy idol outfit) :

Demon-Jessi or Royal Tea Witch Mami:

Again, JUST PICK ONLY ONE OF MY WISHLIST TO AVOID TIME RESTRAINING!

Jessica 11-25-2011 12:01 PM

Yaaay first signup :3

Alphaandomega 11-25-2011 12:24 PM

IGN: Alphaandomega
Likes: gift boxes (booster), chaos feathers, shadow sanctuary shards
Wishlist: lv.100 or 180b gift box, chaos' feather 245, or scylla/charybdis shard

babibabi 11-25-2011 12:52 PM

IGN: BunnySteph
Likes: gift boxes (booster) / (Ressurrect Scrolls) , CF 230/245/275
Wishlist: lv.100 or 180b or 120 gift box, chaos' feather 230/245/275

WingedSylphe 11-25-2011 01:10 PM

IGN: SealFighter
Server: Fantasia
Wishlist: What I'd wish?
To be honest, I dun mind whatever you'll give me o.o
I wouldn't mind, however, a fuse/skin of Karan's lolbox cape. I never managed to get one D:
And maybe artwork of Karan :3

There, first Fantasian around XD

Tofii 11-25-2011 01:47 PM

haiii~ :py12:
IGN: Tofii
Like: food? lol, cute stuff, panda, yellow, white, black
wishlist: I dunno reli~ anything cute? :py05:

BabySun 11-25-2011 01:53 PM

IGN: BabySun
Wishlist: The pink 1st job sheep dress (900pts) / cute fuses / cute artwork for a new siggy <3

iMerlyn 11-25-2011 01:58 PM

IGN:MerlynLoveChris
Server:Jewelia
Likes:Cute things, fashion, orange, pink, gray. Art work (bun bun <3)

Wishlist:Rudolph BIG HEAD (LOL JOKE xd ) Anything i love art works, signatures, Profile pictures. I love fuses too <3

Nikeos 11-25-2011 02:38 PM

IGN: Nikeos
Wishlist: Cute fuses or an artwork!

<3 ~~

Jessica 11-26-2011 01:05 AM

moar people <3 yay thanks guys.

coolbluex 11-26-2011 05:46 AM

IGN: coolbluex
Server: jewelia
Wishlist: not particularly sure? lol maybe some blue or black fuses?

just a question, does the present need to 1 item? or can it be made up of various things that cost about 25-30mil total?

also, hope i can be paired up with someone who wants artwork lol *crosses fingers*

Jessica 11-26-2011 03:33 PM

It can be a mixture of items. :3 Thanks for signing up <3

Kebin 11-26-2011 03:41 PM

IGN: Raquanda
Wishlist: Nothing really specific, I like cute stuff? xD

Jessica 11-27-2011 01:00 PM

Kebin. <3

Nebula 11-27-2011 09:03 PM

I suppose I shall join C:
IGN: Enthalpy
Wishlist: Artwork or one of these: Love's joy, Sakura hairpin (the cherries), Artist hat, Zorra or Roan hat

Note: off the America on the 16th of December so Settie shall have to hold my present ^^ or keep the url of an artwork.

Mionette 11-28-2011 02:01 AM

Secret Santa Yaaay! :py01:

IGN: Mionette

Cute, Kawaii, Pandas, Bears, Pink & Green, Cherry Blossoms, more Kawaii stuffs 8D

Wishlist:

Can I get a life size Panda plx? :py07:
Lol just kidding :P I would like to have a cotton candy staff
or any of the Panda Egg shop stuffles :3
Mebbe a kawaii siggy too if you're artistic? :3

Sankyhuuuu :py63:

:kis:

Jessica 11-28-2011 03:04 AM

@Spokes; No problem! I'll keep a note of it. :3 Just let me know through a PM whenever you return. ^^
@Mion; Pandas are <3

Thank you guys for signing up :3

Scathach 11-28-2011 03:13 AM

This looks really fun! c:

IGN: CloudBiscuit
Wishlist: Cute Fuses or Level 40/140 GB [Tee hee.]

InfernalGuy 11-28-2011 04:59 AM

Me too want to be santa!

IGN: Woldas
Likes: extravagant, but simple items (I just got a crown from Mad Ray, and I adore it)
Wish list: anything fancy :)