MMORPG Gamer Community

Go Back   ggFTW Forum > MMO Games > Trickster Online > Trickster Online Guilds

Prius Online
Looking for a new MMO?

Try 

Prius Online

Rating:  

LinkBack (8) Thread Tools Display Modes
07-17-2011   8 links from elsewhere to this Post. Click to view. #1 (permalink)
ggFTW Addict
Games
Trickster OnlineWar of LegendsLa TaleLeague of Legends

MichelleMC is a jewel in the roughMichelleMC is a jewel in the roughMichelleMC is a jewel in the roughMichelleMC is a jewel in the rough
Send a message via MSN to MichelleMC
IGN: xBlazed ~ xBreeze
Class: Thief Master ~ Wind/Earth/Light Witch to_thiefmaster
Level: 23x/25x ~ 21x/30x
Guild: Elements of Harmony
Xfire: Michellex0x
Default My Little Pony! R> New Guild! "Elements of Harmony" [Jewelia]

First of all, I would like to explain why I am here. I'm here to let you all know of a guild I am making called, "Elements of Harmony" which is a reference from the show "My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic" (Don't judge, it's actually a good show. I suggest you watch it!)

Guild:

The Elements of Harmony guild is going to be for any level, and any job. If we get some higher levels, though.. we may try to GvG sometime. The only real requirements are as follows:
-You have some understanding of the show
-You try to be as active as you can and let us know when you can't be on

Becoming a Member:
The following positions are available:

*Celestia and Luna are saved for owner and co-owner.
*Twilight, Rainbow, Pinkie, Applejack, Rarity and Fluttershy spots are saved for the mods.
*All other spots are open, so if you would like to become a member, first come is first serve for the names. You will be known as that pony.

If you are interested in joining, please note:
I am going at this alone, and will need a co-owner and 6 mods.
To apply for the important positions, please fill out the application(s) located at the bottom of the post!

Pony spots available:

(Will edit as spots are called for, and once we get a guild forum of our own, it shall move there as well)

1. Princess Celestia -Spot taken by me (owner)
2. Princess Luna - Open for the co-owner position only
3. Twilight Sparkle - Open for a mod position only
4. Rainbow Dash - Open for a mod position only
5. Pinkie Pie - Open for a mod position only
6. Applejack - Open for a mod position only
7. Rarity - Open for a mod position only
8. Fluttershy - Open for a mod position only
9. Spike
10. Zecora
11. Scootaloo
12. Apple Bloom
13. Sweetie Belle - Taken by Meus
14. Twist
15. Silver Spoon
16. Diamond Tiara
17. Snips
18. Snails
19. The Great & Powerful Trixie (Trixie for short)
20. Big Macintosh
21. Granny Smith
22. Braeburn
23. Sheriff Silverstar
24. Little Strongheart
25. Chief Thunderhooves
26. Carrot Cake
27. Cup Cake
28. Cheerilee
29. Gilda
30. Dumbell
31. Hoops
32. Quarterback
33. Prince Blueblood
34. Royal Guard (may be more than one)
35. Mayor
36. Wonderbolts (names: Spitfire and Soarin')
37. Hoity Toity
38. Photo Finish

39. Sapphire Shores - clione08, IGN: AlanoreEzikiel (possibly changing to a mod position?)
40. Lyra
41. Bon-Bon
42. Aloe (also known as Lilly)
43. Lotus
44. Vinyl Scratch (or DJ P0N-3, you pick)
45. Derpy Hooves
46. Doctor Whoof

Member Application:

Code:
Character name:
Desired pony:
When are you expected to be online?: [example: You can't be online on certain days?]
[anything else you want to say?]

Mod Application (6 spots available)

Code:
Character name:
Timezone: [Find out here: http://wwp.greenwichmeantime.com/time-zone/usa/eastern-time/]
When are you expected to be online?: [example: You can't be online on certain days?]

I would like to be [pony name(s) here-you can mention more than one you are interested in].

[Fill in information here: why you want this position, how you will serve the guild, what you have done in the past to prove you are fit for the position?]

[Tell me something about yourself here: What are your hobbies? Any special talents?]

[Anything else you would like me to know? Fill it here.]
Co-Owner Application (1 spot-Luna)

This is an important position. I want someone who can make sure members don't fight, and to be online as much as they can. A timezone which is opposite of mine is something I prefer, so that when I'm sleeping then they can be online for me. It's not needed, though.
My timezone is GMT -4:00.

Code:
Character name:
Timezone: [Find out here: http://wwp.greenwichmeantime.com/time-zone/usa/eastern-time/]
Do you have any experience in such a position in a guild in Trickster (or any other games)?

[Fill in information here: why you want this position, how you will serve the guild, what you have done in the past to prove you are fit for the position?]

[Tell me something about yourself here: What are your hobbies? Any special talents?]

[Anything else you would like me to know? Fill it here.]

Last edited by MichelleMC; 09-12-2011 at 08:38 PM.

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
07-17-2011   #2 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Special Games
La TaleTrickster OnlinePangyaROHAN: Blood Feud
Awards MoM Award

Aria has disabled reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by MichelleMC
Anyways, before I get into anything else, I have a question for anyone who may know the answer:

How can I get a guild forum here? I would like to have a section for my guild to post in once it gets going. Someone let me know how this works please!
Guild Forum Requests

Once you have met the criteria, you can submit your request in the Administrative Requests section.

07-17-2011   #3 (permalink)
ggFTW Addict
Games

MichelleMC is a jewel in the roughMichelleMC is a jewel in the roughMichelleMC is a jewel in the roughMichelleMC is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lyn
Guild Forum Requests

Once you have met the criteria, you can submit your request in the Administrative Requests section.
Thank you.

07-17-2011   #4 (permalink)
Feeling nostalgic, huh?
Games
Trickster OnlinePangyaAuditionzOMG!
Awards Event WinnerSotW BeginnerFacebook FanPervert Award

Gaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to Gaap
IGN: Makina
Class: Multi-Character to_boxer
Level: Pro D
Guild: Magika

Huh? A brony-material guild?!

SWEET CELESTIA THAT IS SWEET! Unfortunately I run my own guild already, so yea.

But I wish you luck with all of the Pony luck you can get!

And squeek.. That's alot of pony roles.

07-17-2011   #5 (permalink)
ggFTW Addict
Games

Thanks, I'm gonna need it. If you know of anyone who might like to join, let them know of this post. (:

07-17-2011   #6 (permalink)
Feeling nostalgic, huh?
Games

Gaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond repute

Not sure of any ggFTW Bronies atm. But here, have a Twilight Sparkle~

07-17-2011   #7 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Special
Games
AuditionMapleStoryTrickster OnlineDofus
Awards Facebook Fan

Mazuiko has a reputation beyond reputeMazuiko has a reputation beyond reputeMazuiko has a reputation beyond reputeMazuiko has a reputation beyond reputeMazuiko has a reputation beyond reputeMazuiko has a reputation beyond reputeMazuiko has a reputation beyond reputeMazuiko has a reputation beyond reputeMazuiko has a reputation beyond reputeMazuiko has a reputation beyond reputeMazuiko has a reputation beyond repute

Good luck with your guild, I hope yours can actually be successful, unlike my {MLP} guild. It ended up just being a guild for my mules right from the start. xD

07-17-2011   #8 (permalink)
ggFTW Addict
Games

Gaap: Oh, well thanks. XD
Mazuiko: Thanks, I just hope I can find enough members. I asked Equestria Daily and Equestria Gaming to post about it. Equestria Daily got back to me already and said that they're going to post it on the next Nighty Roundup. I hope Equestria Gaming puts it on their guild page, too. (:

07-18-2011   #9 (permalink)
ggFTW Lurker

teacloud is on a distinguished road

Character name: djandjanskf I still need to make one ;__;

Desired pony: Sweetie Belle c:

When are you expected to be online?: A lot. It's summer! Although I'll be taking classes from 6am-6pm four days of the week, so I'll be on pretty late. Pacific time.

I saw this on the nightly roundup and I went crazy. I haven't touched this game in nearly a year (since all my friends quit!), but seeing this post made me go download the game again. I'll have a character by tomorrow!

07-18-2011   #10 (permalink)
Feeling nostalgic, huh?
Games

Well howdy girl! Looks like Equestria Daily has picked up your guild recruitment in a Nightly Bit!

Equestria Daily: Nightly Roundup #40

(Dude. My Applejack accent is so fail.)

07-18-2011   #11 (permalink)
ggFTW Addict
Games

Quote:
Originally Posted by teacloud
Character name: djandjanskf I still need to make one ;__;

Desired pony: Sweetie Belle c:

When are you expected to be online?: A lot. It's summer! Although I'll be taking classes from 6am-6pm four days of the week, so I'll be on pretty late. Pacific time.

I saw this on the nightly roundup and I went crazy. I haven't touched this game in nearly a year (since all my friends quit!), but seeing this post made me go download the game again. I'll have a character by tomorrow!
Welcome. (: I'll cross you off for Sweetie Belle. Just let me know your name once you make a character.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gaap
Well howdy girl! Looks like Equestria Daily has picked up your guild recruitment in a Nightly Bit!

Equestria Daily: Nightly Roundup #40

(Dude. My Applejack accent is so fail.)
I asked them to post about it, it's awesome that they did. I really hope more people see it and come here. The accent is better what I could do, partner.

Last edited by MichelleMC; 07-18-2011 at 02:15 PM.

07-18-2011   #12 (permalink)
ggFTW Lurker

Quote:
Originally Posted by MichelleMC
Welcome. (: I'll cross you off for Sweetie Belle. Just let me know your name once you make a character.
Character made! Adorable level 26 Sheep named Meus! c:

07-20-2011   #13 (permalink)
ggFTW Addict
Games

Quote:
Originally Posted by teacloud
Character made! Adorable level 26 Sheep named Meus! c:
D'aww. :3 Okay, I'll update the list.

EDIT: If you know anyone else that plays this game, or might play it... could you mention the pony guild? As of now, we have... well, 1 member. I'm scared that it won't get going if we can't find fellow bronies.

07-22-2011   #14 (permalink)
Jon
♥ 09/07/13 to INFINITY. ♥
Games
Trickster OnlineElswordWonderKing OnlineEden Eternal
Awards Admin AwardEvent WinnerEvents RegularGuide WriterWiki Task ForceWandering EyeArtifact HoarderPervert Award

Jon has a reputation beyond reputeJon has a reputation beyond reputeJon has a reputation beyond reputeJon has a reputation beyond reputeJon has a reputation beyond reputeJon has a reputation beyond reputeJon has a reputation beyond reputeJon has a reputation beyond reputeJon has a reputation beyond reputeJon has a reputation beyond reputeJon has a reputation beyond repute

I don't watch MLP, but I respect the work that you're putting into this guild. It is very neat and organized, I wish the best of luck in being able to make it successful.

07-22-2011   #15 (permalink)
Feeling nostalgic, huh?
Games

Most of the bronies I may know are already at another guild, and be hard to leave. ^^;

But don't give up now~

Maybe you should advertise your guild and the game in general in some brony/pony forums?

I'm at MLP Arena if you need an extra hand. ^^;

07-22-2011   #16 (permalink)
ggFTW Addict
Games

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vith
I don't watch MLP, but I respect the work that you're putting into this guild. It is very neat and organized, I wish the best of luck in being able to make it successful.
Why thank you, I'll try. ^_^

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gaap
Most of the bronies I may know are already at another guild, and be hard to leave. ^^;

But don't give up now~

Maybe you should advertise your guild and the game in general in some brony/pony forums?

I'm at MLP Arena if you need an extra hand. ^^;
Could you maybe give a shout out for this topic, ask if anypony plays Trickster? o:

07-23-2011   #17 (permalink)
Feeling nostalgic, huh?
Games

Okay posted a shameless plug advert (on the guild and the game itself) on MLP Arena. Still wish I can join and probably be a mod or something. (Unless somehow Mirage Coordinator gets a merge or something.)

Also, the max guild is 64 members. Are you going to open pony-names from previous gens, especially G1? Asking 'cause MLPArena is like home to G1 collectors (and some G3), and I respect all MLP likes/interests (I own a few G3s and luckily a G1 adult and baby) from all those who grew up in MLP.

Need ideas? Look at the chart for the early Mane 6 concept at 2008.

Yea a fellow brony giving ideas to improve guild. ^^;

Last edited by Gaap; 07-23-2011 at 12:11 AM.

07-23-2011   #18 (permalink)
ggFTW Lurker

Ahh late reply, but I'll definitely spread the word! Sadly, most of the bronies I know don't play Trickster, and the people I know who play either aren't bronies or they quit years ago. :c

07-24-2011   #19 (permalink)
Feeling nostalgic, huh?
Games

Not much luck on MLP Arena, but it doesn't hurt if new-bronies can join MLPA too! (Just make sure you make an Introduction thread at the right sub-forums...)

Not sure if I tried Ponychan. I can't keep up with these 'chan threads anymore... (Except for the Merch, Art, and Media channels.)

07-24-2011   #20 (permalink)
ggFTW Lurker

I made a post on ponychan last night, but no one plays, I think ;__;
(/merch/ is the only one I can really follow right now haha)