Try 

Elsword

Rating:  

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
11-19-2010   #1 (permalink)
ggFTW Lurker

RubyTanako is on a distinguished road
Default Looking for a guild on Jewelia

Yeah. I'm new to trickster (Played for a while before, came back and started fresh)... And, I'm looking for a guild with my boyfriend. Or at least friends to help me out/direct me where to go. We're not beggy or anything and we've got enough money to keep me going for a while at least.

This is my first post here, yay, but I've been reading posts and stuff here for quite a while, even coming here to look for fixes for gameguard and windows 7, thank GOD they got rid of horrible lamguard.

I am a sheep, level 43 and my boyfriend is a cat, level 41. I learn fast and like to read everything I can about what I play until I feel I'm satisfied (And even then I want more...). He tends to follow my lead, which isn't a bad thing because I tend to at least sort of know what I'm doing.

So, what we're looking for is a nice, newbie friendly guild who is sociable and can help direct us on our strange journey, also one who doesn't care too much about activeness because in all honesty I play other games.

EDIT: I really should've included my character name. I'm LadyGaius

Last edited by RubyTanako; 11-19-2010 at 01:11 PM.

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
11-19-2010   #2 (permalink)
Feeling nostalgic, huh?
Games
Trickster OnlinePangyaAuditionzOMG!
Awards Event WinnerSotW BeginnerFacebook FanPervert Award

Gaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to Gaap
IGN: Makina
Class: Multi-Character to_boxer
Level: Pro D
Guild: Magika

Hey LadyGaius! I am the leader of *~Mirage Coordinator~* and we are looking for active and possibly chatty members, and you can invite your boyfriend to join our "tea party"!

There are a few requirements, but we have a guild page and new members should join for future event notices (we are voting for our next event and will trigger on Thanksgiving or Winter Vacation) and such!

I will give you time to think. If you think our guild is a bit quiet, a few members joined multiple guilds or that college is chewing my time (I still got a paper to do). If *~Mirage Coordinator~* is not our cup of tea, then I can suggest another one if they have room. ^^;

Oh yea, *~Mirage Coordinator~* has raid a few games so far, mainly PangYa and the Steam games. So yea, our members are kind of like you. Oh and if you need help, I can lend a few galders or two enough for questies. I also do "pet lending" service (I'm still missing Sissy Flote 90 and compound it with MA...), so we got some resource for *~M.C.~*

Sorry if my post is a bit of a mouthful.. Think about it, kk?

11-19-2010   #3 (permalink)
ggFTW Lurker

RubyTanako is on a distinguished road

Thank you for replying. We would like to give your guild a try. We have read over the guidelines and stuff, only problem may be the activeness but we can try our best. <3

I am on right now if you want to PM me or something.

11-19-2010   #4 (permalink)
If I don't look down.
Games
Trickster OnlineLeague of LegendsDofus
Awards Event WinnerFacebook Fan

Verse has a reputation beyond reputeVerse has a reputation beyond reputeVerse has a reputation beyond reputeVerse has a reputation beyond reputeVerse has a reputation beyond reputeVerse has a reputation beyond reputeVerse has a reputation beyond reputeVerse has a reputation beyond reputeVerse has a reputation beyond reputeVerse has a reputation beyond reputeVerse has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: Linverse
Class: A nab. to_sheep
Level: Check it in-game.
Guild: *~M.C~*

Just apply at the Guild Management in Megalopolis ( It is located at the Center ). Thhen Talk to Esther, You'll find your way to apply

I r Bulletproof~