League of Legends

Rating:  

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
07-21-2010   #1 (permalink)
Rem
take my hand ʚɞ
Games
La TaleFiestaTrickster OnlinePerfect World

Rem has much to be proud ofRem has much to be proud ofRem has much to be proud ofRem has much to be proud ofRem has much to be proud ofRem has much to be proud ofRem has much to be proud ofRem has much to be proud ofRem has much to be proud of
Class: Elemental Master lt_sorcerer
Level: 160
Guild: Arctic
Talking L> For a fun guild *o*

Hii, i currently do not have a guild atm. Im looking around for a fun, active, nice guild that gvgs alot :] Im a lv. 220 duelist, IGN MesmericAutumn Thanks~

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
07-21-2010   #2 (permalink)
Feeling nostalgic, huh?
Games
Trickster OnlinePangyaAuditionzOMG!
Awards Event WinnerSotW BeginnerFacebook FanPervert Award

Gaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to Gaap
IGN: Makina
Class: Multi-Character to_boxer
Level: Pro D
Guild: Magika

Hello! We at *~Mirage Coordinator~* are looking for people like you! (Especially GvG... I'm lacking in some. D; )

We have the same characteristics as you... And the good thing is that most of our members go to ggFTW as well!

We are currently in the weekly rankings, so spotting this guild should not be hard~ Oh and I love a fellow Duelist (besides me and Windy) like you! <3

07-21-2010   #3 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Games
Legend of EddaLeague of LegendsTrickster Online

Linkykins is a splendid one to beholdLinkykins is a splendid one to beholdLinkykins is a splendid one to beholdLinkykins is a splendid one to beholdLinkykins is a splendid one to beholdLinkykins is a splendid one to beholdLinkykins is a splendid one to beholdLinkykins is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by TimerRabbit
Hello! We at *~Mirage Coordinator~* are looking for people like you! (Especially GvG... I'm lacking in some. D; )

We have the same characteristics as you... And the good thing is that most of our members go to ggFTW as well!

We are currently in the weekly rankings, so spotting this guild should not be hard~ Oh and I love a fellow Duelist (besides me and Windy) like you! <3
I demand to gvg more with you guys if you get her. shes on my MSN 8D

But gurl if you dont join them join reborn >:

ily snowii for sig

Last edited by Linkykins; 07-21-2010 at 01:13 PM.

07-21-2010   #4 (permalink)
Rem
take my hand ʚɞ
Games

Rem has much to be proud ofRem has much to be proud ofRem has much to be proud ofRem has much to be proud ofRem has much to be proud ofRem has much to be proud ofRem has much to be proud ofRem has much to be proud ofRem has much to be proud of

Alrighty i'll try mirage XD and see how that goes ;o. And haiii chris xD

07-21-2010   #5 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Games
Legend of EddaLeague of LegendsTrickster Online

Linkykins is a splendid one to beholdLinkykins is a splendid one to beholdLinkykins is a splendid one to beholdLinkykins is a splendid one to beholdLinkykins is a splendid one to beholdLinkykins is a splendid one to beholdLinkykins is a splendid one to beholdLinkykins is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Channykthx
Alrighty i'll try mirage XD and see how that goes ;o. And haiii chris xD
GVG NOAAAAAA NOW I Say

ily snowii for sig

07-21-2010   #6 (permalink)
Feeling nostalgic, huh?
Games

Gaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond repute

I just got out of stepmania! Let me upload my viddie to yt!

08-29-2010   #7 (permalink)
Rem
take my hand ʚɞ
Games

Bump ~ i still need a guild q_________q

08-31-2010   #8 (permalink)
Feeling nostalgic, huh?
Games

Didn't you join another one? ;O

Also, you are free to welcome back to mine... If you are still not bugged with "it". :S

08-31-2010   #9 (permalink)
Rem
take my hand ʚɞ
Games

er, no im not in one. and as long as that person is in the guild i cannot join due to complications =x

09-01-2010   #10 (permalink)
Feeling nostalgic, huh?
Games

Unfortunate, but it's your choice. It's just hard to see a fellow member leave due to personal issues. But I can't stop you, so yea. T.T;

I know you are at another guild ATM, but if you want to be close to me, join Reborn or I suggest Dawn (not heavy GvGers, but they are nice people!) or Forbiden Love (I think. It's a guild run by Turvis, a eTO forum mod.).

09-01-2010   #11 (permalink)
Rem
take my hand ʚɞ
Games

Well actually i decided to make my own guild with ryii :] but thanks for the offers XD we'll still see you and maybe gvg =o

09-02-2010   #12 (permalink)
Feeling nostalgic, huh?
Games

Quote:
Originally Posted by Channykthx
Well actually i decided to make my own guild with ryii :] but thanks for the offers XD we'll still see you and maybe gvg =o
Ah cool-cool~ *3*;

But uhh.. Tell Ryii that she' semi-endagering my guild ATM because Ryii as a GUILD MOD (and forum mod) has left the scene!!!

So please owe me chocolate for this. ><;

09-02-2010   #13 (permalink)
Rem
take my hand ʚɞ
Games

er, with all the drama happening in that guild i dont think she really knows or cares @@;

09-03-2010   #14 (permalink)
Feeling nostalgic, huh?
Games

Uryuu... Well I can't stop her. But now i'm in the limbo on finding new mods/members. (And strip the power of her forum powers.)

So yea. Oh the good thing, I will put a even for EVERYONE (and non-guild members) to join on my next event~