Vindictus

Rating:  

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
10-10-2011   #101 (permalink)
Feeling nostalgic, huh?
Games
Trickster OnlinePangyaAuditionzOMG!
Awards Event WinnerSotW BeginnerFacebook FanPervert Award

Gaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to Gaap
IGN: Makina
Class: Multi-Character to_boxer
Level: Pro D
Guild: Magika

The Magic is Back!

Okay. Minit's AKA "LadyGaap" had become a True Trickster, approved by Neferititi and her love! But that doesn't mean that Mirage Coordinator will end!

I have clean out the "zombies" in this guild and BAM! We have massive space! So what's this mean?

We are recruiting members once again! Any level and must follow the rules we provide at our guild website!

Also, we are RECRUITING a in-game mod to replace Jess/Settie's absence! OAO This role requires normal activity in-game! (You can be a event host for all I care!)

So what are you waiting for? Lambdadelta is opening doors to all magic-believers! (Because she wants new entertainment!)

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
10-13-2011   #102 (permalink)
Feeling nostalgic, huh?
Games

Gaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond repute

A la bump!

Sorry if i'm not that well-spirited today. But I am still recruiting active members!

Also, it is suggested that you get involve in our guild forums as well so we can know each other! (And you are welcome to spam as long it's nothing imapporiate!)

10-18-2011   #103 (permalink)
Feeling nostalgic, huh?
Games

Bump... We still have plenty of room.

10-18-2011   #104 (permalink)
Feeling nostalgic, huh?
Games

Okay. Made a new thread for those who are interested in taking sub-mod job at our guild!

10-18-2011   #105 (permalink)
C.I.A. Rad Bromance
Games
Trickster OnlineAuditionGrand ChasePangya
Awards Event WinnerMoM AwardWandering Eye

Torikakae has a reputation beyond reputeTorikakae has a reputation beyond reputeTorikakae has a reputation beyond reputeTorikakae has a reputation beyond reputeTorikakae has a reputation beyond reputeTorikakae has a reputation beyond reputeTorikakae has a reputation beyond reputeTorikakae has a reputation beyond reputeTorikakae has a reputation beyond reputeTorikakae has a reputation beyond reputeTorikakae has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to Torikakae Send a message via Yahoo to Torikakae Send a message via Skype™ to Torikakae
IGN: Torikakae
Class: Buffalo to_buffalo
Level: 400
Guild: Mirage Coordinator

...you're scaring people~

~Thank you Shnao for the siggie~

10-19-2011   #106 (permalink)
Playing Finalfantasy XIV
Games
Trickster OnlineRusty Hearts
Awards Facebook Fan

kite384 has a reputation beyond reputekite384 has a reputation beyond reputekite384 has a reputation beyond reputekite384 has a reputation beyond reputekite384 has a reputation beyond reputekite384 has a reputation beyond reputekite384 has a reputation beyond reputekite384 has a reputation beyond reputekite384 has a reputation beyond reputekite384 has a reputation beyond reputekite384 has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to kite384
IGN: ShugoKunisaki/kitekite
Class: Edgar/Tude to_buffalo
Level: 43/32
Guild: [[MoonlightC]]

/invades
Quote:
Originally Posted by Torikakae
...you're scaring people~
^that
jk hi thereeee /bored

10-21-2011   #107 (permalink)
Feeling nostalgic, huh?
Games

Pfft..

LOL haii!

10-21-2011   #108 (permalink)
twerk
Special
ggFTW Pro
Games
Trickster OnlineLeague of LegendsMapleStoryWonderKing Online
Awards Retired Forum ModeratorWandering EyeFacebook FanPervert Award

Tardar has a reputation beyond reputeTardar has a reputation beyond reputeTardar has a reputation beyond reputeTardar has a reputation beyond reputeTardar has a reputation beyond reputeTardar has a reputation beyond reputeTardar has a reputation beyond reputeTardar has a reputation beyond reputeTardar has a reputation beyond reputeTardar has a reputation beyond reputeTardar has a reputation beyond repute

Minty doesn't scare anyone~ o3o;
Well I thought it was amusing at least.

11-09-2011   #109 (permalink)
Feeling nostalgic, huh?
Games

Oh how our lives are so busy this November...

Okay. We still have plenty of room for new members and those who want to be mods and CHANGE THE WORLD!!! Yes there are some sub-roles open at the forums.. So if you're interested, please check the recruiting sticky @ our guild forums!

Just a reminder that if you join, expect a quiet welcoming because of school and college kids with their projects that need to be done before next month! Yes I expect November to my hated month 'cause of my work-load. ;;

11-29-2011   #110 (permalink)
Feeling nostalgic, huh?
Games

The tea party's game board is ratter busy this Fall and upcoming winter. I can not pull anything until I get the green light out of school!

If no witch notices, the guild still has OPEN slots! And I mean lots of it! At the moment the rules for the guild website has to be taken lightly, which means that there is no rule for inactivity DUE TO SCHOOL.. So those who join right now might be lucky. The downside is that I am busy too and have to be away from TO at some days. D:

So.. When you submit your application, I or the online mods will add you, so no worries! Just be a good sport to M.C. and hopefully something good might happen for the guild!

12-10-2011   #111 (permalink)
Feeling nostalgic, huh?
Games

Bumping!

We have two events in plan! We are (quietly) recruiting as well~

01-31-2012   #112 (permalink)
ggFTW Lurker

DarkRoses is on a distinguished road

Hi there, I would like to join Mirage Coordinator! I just started playing again from a long break from TO and I have no one to talk to lol. I'll try to be as active as I can (schoolwork sucks), at least every other day or something like that I applied in game already, my ign is DarkRoses123. Thanks!

02-21-2012   #113 (permalink)
ggFTW Lurker

jyam is on a distinguished road

Hey peoples.

I've just applied ingame on my sheep "jyamz".

Been playing trickster on and off for a few years and I have never been in a guild, so I'm looking forward to it.

02-25-2012   #114 (permalink)
Feeling nostalgic, huh?
Games

Quote:
Originally Posted by jyam
Hey peoples.

I've just applied ingame on my sheep "jyamz".

Been playing trickster on and off for a few years and I have never been in a guild, so I'm looking forward to it.
I'll add you when I get on!

I should go change the header title, 'cause right now me and the guild's role had been on a "hibernation" mode. It's still alive, but not on 24/7 due to school, game issues, and in-game economy.

So if it's inactive, do not complain. I already added a Notice in-game about it's current status.

And next guild event will not likely come until summer. (And my dream event really needs an active event staff, and including LadyxLambda into the works...)

07-31-2012   #115 (permalink)
ggFTW Lurker

nessieness is on a distinguished road
IGN: trici
Class: Bunny
Level: 142

Hi!! I'd like to join your guild (cuz your duelist guide was awesome lolol) but I have to wait a week or so cuz i recently left one (it was terribly inactive xP)

I play trickster mostly during holidays and normal days.... if the school work doesnt kill me x__x

Go to sleep blue eyes and wake me when Iím dreaming~