Looking for a new MMO?

Try 

Elsword

Rating:  

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
04-20-2011   #101 (permalink)
Games
Trickster OnlineHello Kitty OnlineMabinogi

Nikeos has a reputation beyond reputeNikeos has a reputation beyond reputeNikeos has a reputation beyond reputeNikeos has a reputation beyond reputeNikeos has a reputation beyond reputeNikeos has a reputation beyond reputeNikeos has a reputation beyond reputeNikeos has a reputation beyond reputeNikeos has a reputation beyond reputeNikeos has a reputation beyond reputeNikeos has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Akihiko
You're still in FireFly. Cait hasn't been on too much recently, from what I've seen.
I'm in Astro on another character. :v And nope, she hasn't really been playing much in the past year due to irl stuff

coughboyfriendcough

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
04-20-2011   #102 (permalink)
ggFTW Addict
Games
Trickster Online

Argorath has a spectacular aura aboutArgorath has a spectacular aura aboutArgorath has a spectacular aura about

Ah, that explains a lot.
Guess I'll stick with my truthful and helpful guild. Most top ranking guilds out there have too tight of a circle.

04-20-2011   #103 (permalink)
Games

Nikeos has a reputation beyond reputeNikeos has a reputation beyond reputeNikeos has a reputation beyond reputeNikeos has a reputation beyond reputeNikeos has a reputation beyond reputeNikeos has a reputation beyond reputeNikeos has a reputation beyond reputeNikeos has a reputation beyond reputeNikeos has a reputation beyond reputeNikeos has a reputation beyond reputeNikeos has a reputation beyond repute

Yeah, I can agree to that. It's a reason why I like Astro Blitz, usually when I sign on, it's either really late or really early so chat isn't really going a mile a minute and everyone is pretty friendly.

04-20-2011   #104 (permalink)
Sometimes pizza
Awards Event WinnerWandering Eye

Swadloon has much to be proud ofSwadloon has much to be proud ofSwadloon has much to be proud ofSwadloon has much to be proud ofSwadloon has much to be proud ofSwadloon has much to be proud ofSwadloon has much to be proud ofSwadloon has much to be proud ofSwadloon has much to be proud ofSwadloon has much to be proud of
Guild: Astro Blitz

Heey guys. 8D -playing Pokemon Black for now-

And OMG Akihiko icon.. One of my favorite characters from P3. O:

04-20-2011   #105 (permalink)
Games

Miuuuuuu o: I got a Surskit in the Dream World today 8D

04-20-2011   #106 (permalink)
ggFTW Addict
Games
Trickster Online

Argorath has a spectacular aura aboutArgorath has a spectacular aura aboutArgorath has a spectacular aura about

Just changed it to Brian, favorite character of Family Guy. Most people don't know where the name Akihiko came from. Except when I job advanced, some person whispered me...

And Dream World came out?
Too bad my DS was stolen...I was EVing everything and making three teams to perfection...it really pissed me off when the Japanese people in random match whirled out a Politoed with Drizzle or Ninetails with Drought.

04-20-2011   #107 (permalink)
Games

Just recently it did here in the US. And damn, that blows. :/

04-20-2011   #108 (permalink)
Sometimes pizza

Swadloon has much to be proud ofSwadloon has much to be proud ofSwadloon has much to be proud ofSwadloon has much to be proud ofSwadloon has much to be proud ofSwadloon has much to be proud ofSwadloon has much to be proud ofSwadloon has much to be proud ofSwadloon has much to be proud ofSwadloon has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nikeos
Miuuuuuu o: I got a Surskit in the Dream World today 8D
Niceee. 8D I had a Masquerain in Sapphire but lost my cartridge.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Akihiko
Just changed it to Brian, favorite character of Family Guy. Most people don't know where the name Akihiko came from. Except when I job advanced, some person whispered me...

And Dream World came out?
Too bad my DS was stolen...I was EVing everything and making three teams to perfection...it really pissed me off when the Japanese people in random match whirled out a Politoed with Drizzle or Ninetails with Drought.
LOL yeah, I didn't notice you changed it until after I replied.

And yeah its out, yet to try it myself. And sorry to hear about your DS, that sounds really suckish..

04-20-2011   #109 (permalink)
ggFTW Addict
Games
Trickster Online

Well, I'm a competitive player and I kind of screwed myself over playing too much. Was going crazy with overnighters when I got it.
Guess it was time for a break anyways. Though I'll have to spend money to buy another one soon. >.>

04-20-2011   #110 (permalink)
ggFTW Lurker
Games
Trickster OnlineGrand ChasePangyaDragon Saga

emeraldfox is on a distinguished road
IGN: Slyver
Class: Duke to_gambler
Level: 2xx

I heard someone was talking about Pokemon.

04-20-2011   #111 (permalink)
ggFTW Addict
Games
Trickster Online

Tempted to say "I heard you like Mudkipz."
Yeah...are we supposed to?

04-20-2011   #112 (permalink)
♚ Fairytale Princess
Games
Trickster OnlinePangyaRusty Hearts

Sakurah has a reputation beyond reputeSakurah has a reputation beyond reputeSakurah has a reputation beyond reputeSakurah has a reputation beyond reputeSakurah has a reputation beyond reputeSakurah has a reputation beyond reputeSakurah has a reputation beyond reputeSakurah has a reputation beyond reputeSakurah has a reputation beyond reputeSakurah has a reputation beyond reputeSakurah has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: Kanani
Class: Wi/Wa Soul Master to_soulmaster

... OMG I almost squealed in delight.

THIS THREAD IS ALIVE? YAY. Now help me decide what to eat, I'm starving. ;~;

(BTW, hai Nike and Akiiiii~)

04-20-2011   #113 (permalink)
ggFTW Addict
Games
Trickster Online

Hey.
Hm, I remember seeing you around once or twice...you looked...loaded. *_*

I just ate some Indian Garlic from Trader Joe's, Spinach, and to top it off, bite pieces of chocolate in delicious Vanilla Ice Cream.
Or I'd just grab a cup noodle.
Anything that satisfies, really.
I find eating and sleeping a waste of my time. Human necessity, though.

04-20-2011   #114 (permalink)
ggFTW Lurker
Games

Eat pizza. Also, Dream World is alright. Only Pokemon I got from it so far is Farfetch'd and Shinx.

04-20-2011   #115 (permalink)
Sometimes pizza

Quote:
Originally Posted by emeraldfox
I heard someone was talking about Pokemon.
Forget bait, all we have to do to lure you out of hiding is to randomly scream 'POKEMON!' to get your attention it seems. >w>

04-20-2011   #116 (permalink)
♚ Fairytale Princess
Games
Trickster OnlinePangyaRusty Hearts

Sakurah has a reputation beyond reputeSakurah has a reputation beyond reputeSakurah has a reputation beyond reputeSakurah has a reputation beyond reputeSakurah has a reputation beyond reputeSakurah has a reputation beyond reputeSakurah has a reputation beyond reputeSakurah has a reputation beyond reputeSakurah has a reputation beyond reputeSakurah has a reputation beyond reputeSakurah has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: Kanani
Class: Wi/Wa Soul Master to_soulmaster

LOL Yeah it seems that way. At least Sly's here to join with the maint chat. 8D (Pssssst, we still need people to join our guild page. Pressy, you're one of them if you're reading this. </3)

And I'm too broke to get pizza. DX Hummm, screw it, Imma make bacon cheeseburgers.

And loaded? Uhhhh, I work for my stuff IRL and in Trickster?

04-20-2011   #117 (permalink)
ggFTW Lurker
Games
Trickster OnlineDragon Nest

Pressy will become famous soon enough
IGN: Prestissimo
Class: Buffalo to_buffalo
Level: 291

What do I do to join? :O

04-20-2011   #118 (permalink)
ggFTW Lurker
Games

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reprise
Forget bait, all we have to do to lure you out of hiding is to randomly scream 'POKEMON!' to get your attention it seems. >w>

Nuh uh! All you have to say is, 'Miu is here' and I'll be around faster than a raindrop.

04-20-2011   #119 (permalink)
Games

I just had pizza a few moments ago. O:

/late

Quote:
Nuh uh! All you have to say is, 'Miu is here' and I'll be around faster than a raindrop.
d'aaw, now isn't that cute

04-20-2011   #120 (permalink)
Sometimes pizza

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pressy
What do I do to join? :O
Pressy go here and there should be an option on the left side to join. : D Astro Blitz - Guilds - ggFTW

Quote:
......Really?