Try 

Vindictus

Rating:  

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
02-23-2011   #61 (permalink)
♚ Fairytale Princess
Games
Trickster OnlinePangyaRusty Hearts

Sakurah has a reputation beyond reputeSakurah has a reputation beyond reputeSakurah has a reputation beyond reputeSakurah has a reputation beyond reputeSakurah has a reputation beyond reputeSakurah has a reputation beyond reputeSakurah has a reputation beyond reputeSakurah has a reputation beyond reputeSakurah has a reputation beyond reputeSakurah has a reputation beyond reputeSakurah has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: Kanani
Class: Wi/Wa Soul Master to_soulmaster
Guild: Astro Blitz

lol But that's your excuse tho'. D: *pokes Vis*

Wait for Fiesta and then cram Levian in there, Mini. D: That's what I had to to do for Jackie. Raver Skeletons are evil tho'...

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
02-23-2011   #62 (permalink)
ggFTW Lurker
Games
DragonFableGrand ChaseLuna OnlineTrickster Online

LufyOHare is an unknown quantity at this point
IGN: Luffy0Hare
Class: Duelist to_bunny
Level: 400
Guild: AnimeAngel

Next time you go to defend the harkon let me know and I'll go too. Solar can message me.
It might help to have a lvl 277 bunny around.

02-23-2011   #63 (permalink)
♚ Fairytale Princess
Games

Sakurah has a reputation beyond reputeSakurah has a reputation beyond reputeSakurah has a reputation beyond reputeSakurah has a reputation beyond reputeSakurah has a reputation beyond reputeSakurah has a reputation beyond reputeSakurah has a reputation beyond reputeSakurah has a reputation beyond reputeSakurah has a reputation beyond reputeSakurah has a reputation beyond reputeSakurah has a reputation beyond repute

Oooooo will do! :O

02-23-2011   #64 (permalink)
ggFTW Lurker
Games
Trickster Online

SolarAngel is on a distinguished road
IGN: SolarAngel
Class: Gambler to_gambler
Level: 25x

"BABY I WAS BORN THIS WAY.."

In Kani's words: I'M FEELING A HARKON PARTY COMINGGGG. ;]

HI RAINY! YOU SEEM LIKE A FABULOUS MAN, -whips hair-

LUFFY YOU FOOL. I love you ♥

Timer.. Mini.. Gimme some of yo honay time,

Kani, get me my AK-47..
I'm on the right track,
Baby I was born this way..."

We, Astro, love our Penguin-Bacon...

02-23-2011   #65 (permalink)
♚ Fairytale Princess
Games

But Solar, you misplaced the AK-47. =3= That's why Miu watches it. I do have the tampon gun tho', but my period's done.

But yeah, would be awesome if we get a large-ass army in Fantasia for a HD. o.o How 'bout this, I'll try to participate in the Shadow ones all day tomorrow. But I also got a wedding to go to... ... IN FACT SO DOES ALL OF YA'LL.

02-23-2011   #66 (permalink)
ggFTW Lurker
Games
Trickster Online

SolarAngel is on a distinguished road
IGN: SolarAngel
Class: Gambler to_gambler
Level: 25x

WEDDINGS ARE FABULOUS,
I'm obviously the MC. I mean come on, do you remember my wedding? WOPPING 32 PEOPLE, until Miu's connection decide to explode. = =..

and Well.. Solar's too busy for destroying domestic Greek God named Monsters. :S Yay for brainfrying!

DESERT ANYONE?!
I'm on the right track,
Baby I was born this way..."

We, Astro, love our Penguin-Bacon...

02-25-2011   #67 (permalink)
Just some random hobo
Games
Trickster Online

ShinMegami is a jewel in the roughShinMegami is a jewel in the roughShinMegami is a jewel in the roughShinMegami is a jewel in the rough
IGN: Vistrado
Class: fire/elec/dark wiz to_wizard
Level: 261

gave in to the urge to get some azhi boxes, it paid off. XD

got azhi on my 3rd box, just have to rebuild the points for when bika comes o.o

03-03-2011   #68 (permalink)
Feeling nostalgic, huh?
Games
Trickster OnlinePangyaAuditionzOMG!
Awards Event WinnerSotW BeginnerFacebook FanPervert Award

Gaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to Gaap
IGN: Makina
Class: Multi-Character to_boxer
Level: Pro D
Guild: Magika

Grats Vis! I want some Azhi boxes, but same time I want to have that Splish Splash Yupika pet.

P.S. Currently at class. And this following weeks I won't be on Fantasia much unless I force to log of my Duelist on spare times.T_T;

03-04-2011   #69 (permalink)
♚ Fairytale Princess
Games

I heard what's up, Mini. S'all good. :O Just take care of what you need to take care of, okay? >3<

And people still need to join our guild page. =3=;; And people still need to join ggftw. lol

Astro Blitz - Guilds - ggFTW MMORPG and MMO Gamer Community

I'll probably design our emblem and stuffs at work if I get inspired enough. :S

03-07-2011   #70 (permalink)
Just some random hobo
Games
Trickster Online

ShinMegami is a jewel in the roughShinMegami is a jewel in the roughShinMegami is a jewel in the roughShinMegami is a jewel in the rough
IGN: Vistrado
Class: fire/elec/dark wiz to_wizard
Level: 261

Quote:
Originally Posted by TimerRabbit
Grats Vis! I want some Azhi boxes, but same time I want to have that Splish Splash Yupika pet.
thanks ^^, was kinda debating between that and trying to save up for bika boxes for my lion when those come around but caved in and got lucky on azhi this time o.o.

also trying to get kiba to join currently XD

03-09-2011   #71 (permalink)
Insomnia
Games
Trickster OnlineRagnarok OnlineGunZGunbound

Demolitions is a splendid one to beholdDemolitions is a splendid one to beholdDemolitions is a splendid one to beholdDemolitions is a splendid one to beholdDemolitions is a splendid one to beholdDemolitions is a splendid one to beholdDemolitions is a splendid one to beholdDemolitions is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shini
I heard what's up, Mini. S'all good. :O Just take care of what you need to take care of, okay? >3<

And people still need to join our guild page. =3=;; And people still need to join ggftw. lol

Astro Blitz - Guilds - ggFTW MMORPG and MMO Gamer Community

I'll probably design our emblem and stuffs at work if I get inspired enough. :S
I clicked the link, but, It doesn't say where to join the guild o.o am I missing something?

03-10-2011   #72 (permalink)
Feeling nostalgic, huh?
Games

Gaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by GrandLotus
I clicked the link, but, It doesn't say where to join the guild o.o am I missing something?
Look to your left.

03-10-2011   #73 (permalink)
♚ Fairytale Princess
Games

Yeah, Rainy, the options are to your left. ;o

UGH, SO DEAD WHY IS THIS SO DEAD. /kicks time, energy, angry customers, etc etc etc

03-10-2011   #74 (permalink)
Feeling nostalgic, huh?
Games

*Facepalm*

Boo! I hope Lin learns to check the guild website. He kicked a few of you from *~M.C.~*... :S So I have to go and fix the list later. X_X;

If you want to re-join, just send a app. and i'll make a private guild notice to the mods....

03-12-2011   #75 (permalink)
If I don't look down.
Games
Trickster OnlineLeague of LegendsDofus
Awards Event WinnerFacebook Fan

Verse has a reputation beyond reputeVerse has a reputation beyond reputeVerse has a reputation beyond reputeVerse has a reputation beyond reputeVerse has a reputation beyond reputeVerse has a reputation beyond reputeVerse has a reputation beyond reputeVerse has a reputation beyond reputeVerse has a reputation beyond reputeVerse has a reputation beyond reputeVerse has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: Linverse
Class: A nab. to_sheep
Level: Check it in-game.
Guild: *~M.C~*

Quote:
Originally Posted by TimerRabbit
*Facepalm*

Boo! I hope Lin learns to check the guild website. He kicked a few of you from *~M.C.~*... :S So I have to go and fix the list later. X_X;

If you want to re-join, just send a app. and i'll make a private guild notice to the mods....
It's all my fault

I r Bulletproof~

03-15-2011   #76 (permalink)
Sometimes pizza
Awards Event WinnerWandering Eye

Swadloon has much to be proud ofSwadloon has much to be proud ofSwadloon has much to be proud ofSwadloon has much to be proud ofSwadloon has much to be proud ofSwadloon has much to be proud ofSwadloon has much to be proud ofSwadloon has much to be proud ofSwadloon has much to be proud ofSwadloon has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Linverse
It's all my fault
Oh hi Linny!! O: -is Eyu in Jewelia- And d'awww. Its alright if you kicked me, since i'm not active much on Jewelia honestly. I'd want to rejoin but I don't want to take up space either.. q__q

03-16-2011   #77 (permalink)
Insomnia
Games
Trickster OnlineRagnarok OnlineGunZGunbound

Demolitions is a splendid one to beholdDemolitions is a splendid one to beholdDemolitions is a splendid one to beholdDemolitions is a splendid one to beholdDemolitions is a splendid one to beholdDemolitions is a splendid one to beholdDemolitions is a splendid one to beholdDemolitions is a splendid one to behold

we have 9 members, 6 more @.@

03-16-2011   #78 (permalink)
♚ Fairytale Princess
Games

Hahahaha, yeah. @_@

And I dunno if I'll ever come back to Jewelia on a semi-regular basis. @_@

03-20-2011   #79 (permalink)
Games
Trickster OnlineHello Kitty OnlineMabinogi

Nikeos has a reputation beyond reputeNikeos has a reputation beyond reputeNikeos has a reputation beyond reputeNikeos has a reputation beyond reputeNikeos has a reputation beyond reputeNikeos has a reputation beyond reputeNikeos has a reputation beyond reputeNikeos has a reputation beyond reputeNikeos has a reputation beyond reputeNikeos has a reputation beyond reputeNikeos has a reputation beyond repute

ASTRO BLITZ IS GREAT.

/runsout

03-20-2011   #80 (permalink)
If I don't look down.
Games
Trickster OnlineLeague of LegendsDofus
Awards Event WinnerFacebook Fan

Verse has a reputation beyond reputeVerse has a reputation beyond reputeVerse has a reputation beyond reputeVerse has a reputation beyond reputeVerse has a reputation beyond reputeVerse has a reputation beyond reputeVerse has a reputation beyond reputeVerse has a reputation beyond reputeVerse has a reputation beyond reputeVerse has a reputation beyond reputeVerse has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: Linverse
Class: A nab. to_sheep
Level: Check it in-game.
Guild: *~M.C~*

LOL! I haven't been in Fantasia, Not at all.

I r Bulletproof~