ggFTW

ggFTW (http://ggftw.com/forum/)
-   Trickster Online Guilds (http://ggftw.com/forum/trickster-online-guilds/)
-   -   ♥ «Firefly» ☺ «Join» ♥ «Chat» ♥ «Enjoy» ♥ «Love» ♥ «Fantasia» ♥ (http://ggftw.com/forum/trickster-online-guilds/30188-firefly-join-chat-enjoy-love-fantasia.html)

Cait 11-30-2008 11:15 PM

[F] ♥ «Firefly» / «Serenity» ♥ Mature, Drama-Free, Active, Social (Since '08!) ♥

http://firefly.wikkii.com/images/3/33/BothLogo.png
1.) Read through the requirements
2.) Apply In game
3.) PROFIT

Requirements:
1.) Be mature and drama-free. (Remember it takes 1 person to be mean, and 2 to create drama.)
2.) Love to chat. Our guild is a social guild!
3.) Play often! Many people play every day!
4.) Do not throw the prinnies. How would you like it if they threw you?

What's the Difference?:
*Firefly - Older guild with more active players, but since is the top ranked guild, has a smaller problem with lots of people wanting in. People that dont follow the rules. We try to keep them out the best we can though!
*Serenity - Newer guild with active players, but not as active as Firefly. Since it's smaller, most people who apply are people who will follow the rules, and there are rarely problems :) But there's less talk going on.

Websites:
Firefly/Serenity - ggFTW Forums
Firefly/Serenity - ggFTW Guild
Firefly/Serenity Wiki (Main Website)
«Firefly»: A Trickster Online Guild (Old Website)

Facebook
Firefly/Serenity Facebook "LIKE" Page
Firefly/Serenity Facebook "GROUP" Page

Groups/Etc
Firefly/Serenityon YouTube
Firefly/Serenity Xfire Clan
CafePress (Tshirts, Mugs, etc.)
Firefly/Serenity - Minecraft Server (Xbox 360 version) Available sometimes upon request :D

Why Should I Join?:
What makes Firefly Different? - This is why
Firefly was established in 2008, and have had active players every single day since then. You can rest assured, that this guild will not die or go anywhere until the servers go down. :)

Cait 02-15-2009 03:16 AM

*bumpasaurus rex*

No <3 from mymmog D:

HaruhiStrawberry 02-21-2009 02:07 AM

you guys planning to have some guild section here?~=w=
we're like neighbor guilds~=w=
cool~>w<

GrayMatter 02-23-2009 01:57 AM

uhh.. off topic.. if i were to apply here.. i would somehow stop.. too much things to read O_o

Cait 02-25-2009 06:38 AM

I'd <3 it if we got enough mymmog people for a section, but i doubt it'll happen.
1/2 the people hate trickster, the other 1/2 are in jewelia, and by some strange act of "more than 100%" .5% are in fantasia. XD

Anyway - I changed the post to something shorter, sweeter, and to the point.

Melanmelody 03-09-2009 12:25 AM

Aww Cait. :x
I wish your guild the bwest of luck! ><

I want a Mmo section too...for Demo.... ;_;
But ya know...we don't have ze' brains. *pokes*

Cait 03-22-2009 10:39 PM

meh

Brains or not, ppl dont seem to be interested in posting here XD

Raukue 02-17-2010 11:43 PM

Omg first reply here in forever? Anyway... these forums seem almost as dead as the main Trickster sites forums... arg.

Cait 04-20-2010 01:07 PM

Yeah, people dont seem to be interested in forum posting, definately not like they used to be...

The Mymmog community seems to be on a different maturity level than our guild in general. (which isnt neccisarily a bad thing... we just have different opinions on the kind of community we want)

so thats why i dont try to recruit here or put much up here..

us + them exist for different reasons...

anyway - this post = dead, for more infos thats updated daily - chexx0r out our wiki at http://fireflywiki.co.nr

Gaap 04-20-2010 09:28 PM

And that most players are at Jewelia. I havn't touched my Sheep in ages. :S (Sub-master at my current Jewelia guild...)

But yea. FireFly is still alive and active. I suggest to join if you like to be active and chatter in Fantasia~ :O

Cait 04-29-2011 09:07 PM

Just curious as i've seen more firefly people active here... are you out there guys?

HELLOOOOOOO? :3

Sakurah 04-30-2011 10:00 PM

/invade

HAI CAIT. 8D

/uninvade

Recette 05-03-2011 11:38 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cait (Post 1523271)
Just curious as i've seen more firefly people active here... are you out there guys?

HELLOOOOOOO? :3

Hello ~~ :py44:

Cait 08-04-2011 07:47 PM

FYI: the GGFTW guild page is UP

GO GOG GOGOOGOGO

Firefly - Guilds - ggFTW

past members and future members and non members welcome!

Gaap 08-04-2011 08:24 PM

Oh hey Cait!

Can I join your little ggFTW page thingy too? o3o; (I'm a former member there. My "StawberryHatto"-now-"LevianSakamoto" used to be there...)

Oh and good luck at your guild in many areas!

dolll 11-26-2011 06:46 AM

-__- this guild aint freindly at all...they want you join to save thier weekly ranks.. and when they fail.. they dont even appreciate your effort..no wait they threaten to expell too... clap clap .....

Gaap 11-29-2011 05:35 PM

Well, that's what is life when you want to get your guild noticeable in-game.

They are nice indeed. Just concerned. And need ALOT of Trickster dedication. Sadly that's not everypony's cup of tea.

(That's why there's Astro... The only [F] guild I know.)

Besides, isn't Cait busy with Wal-Mart? O_o

StarveTheEgo 01-18-2012 05:38 PM

I created an account just to post in the threadeh. That is how much I care for this guild :|

Where is our deserved guild section *shakes goblet*

Cait 03-21-2012 01:43 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dolll (Post 1645455)
-__- this guild aint freindly at all...they want you join to save thier weekly ranks.. and when they fail.. they dont even appreciate your effort..no wait they threaten to expell too... clap clap .....

Uh correction:

We don't care about the rank at all. There were some guilds that did long ago, and they died because they cared only for the rank. They made characters and levled them up as fast as they could - just completely mules JUST for the rank.

Let me say it again:

We don't care about the rank at all.

Wanna know what we DO care about?

Check out the rules page

Basic crap:

1.) Talk. If you are silent, you are out. This is a social guild
2.) Log on. If you aren't on daily (or almost) then you are out. This is an active-only guild
3.) Be nice. If you are mean, you are out.

In fact when most people ask, i say "I dont care if you are level 10 forever as long as you follow those 3 basic things"

People will ONLY get booted for those 3 things. ONLY. never anything else.

Mr. 1 poster, let me know your IGN and I can tell you what happened, which of those 3 why you were booted.

Cait 08-09-2012 01:10 PM

*bump!*

We redesigned our wiki so everythings easier to find!

http://fireflywiki.co.nr