- It is a talkative guild. We like to talk, discuss and socialize in guild chat about in and off game stuff. This includes providing information and help for those who are newer in game. A number of players from the guild also are present in this forums, including myself and WingedSylphe (SealFighter).
- We do have our own website at our website
- We are Fantasia's and Trickster's number 1 guild, and consistently in the weekly top 10 for an extra 5% to 20% exp.
Requirements for entry
- There is no level or class restriction, and anyone is free to apply.
- From our website:
Talk to us. A lot. About everything. In English. In good English.
We love random people. Love. ... ... ... Love...
Don't talk to us about stuff that pisses people off.
Don't piss people off.
Don't get pissed off.
Log on everyday.
Don't beg for crap.
Love everyone or GTF0.
- Posting here or in the guild wiki is not a requirement, if you want to do so all the better.
Inside the guild
- Once accepted, the main requirement for maintenance in guild is being active AND talking and socializing in guild chat. Level is not much a factor.
- We pride ourselves from having players from all over the world, however, English is a requirement when chatting in guild chat.
- There is a probationary period ([D] and [P]) upon which players can be kicked out if they are inactive for some time or not talking at all. If you make your presence known, you will be made a permanent member, independently of your level or class.
How to apply
- The easiest way is to find someone from our guild, right click on him or her, check the guild information, and click in apply to guild.
- You can also apply via Esther in the Guild Office at Megalopolis.
- Due to space constraints and availability of a sub online this may take a while to occur.
- For those that do not know, guilds do not invite players, in fact, players have to apply to guilds and wait until someone accepts (or rejects) their request.
What are we not and we do not like
- We do not mind the occasional advertisement or request for in-depth help, but one appreciates members who only keep asking for B> and S> items or MS, or getting questies, only, and/or all the time.
- Drama, spamming or flame wars, in or out of guild chat.
- We are NOT an elitist guild. As per above, VIP has to do much more with chatting rather than your level. We do have many 1st and 2nd job players with VIP. Honestly, the only point of being in a guild (other than GvG) in Trickster is socializing, and there is no point in being in one if you are not interested in doing so.
- We do not engage in GvG, other than the occasional 2v2 with the sub sitting out.
Website and more in-depth information
- Guild Master - Caiterz
- Subs - Malachite, Seal Fighter and SphereHunter
Firefly Website and Wiki