ggFTW

ggFTW (http://ggftw.com/forum/)
-   Trickster Online Guilds (http://ggftw.com/forum/trickster-online-guilds/)
-   -   ` L u c e n t/Imperial Guild event (http://ggftw.com/forum/trickster-online-guilds/101074-l-u-c-e-n-t-imperial-guild-event.html)

TsveTokSmirTi 08-25-2011 05:18 PM

` L u c e n t/Imperial Guild event

We can't make a guild page here yet so I hope it's alright I post this here. D=

Hello contestants! As I've explained online this is where you may post your sceenshots of all of the boxes you've obtained to win the prize of 50mil and a dandy Isabelle wig fuse =D I will add both driller and hunter boxes into one total if you've decided to collect both. This is the only real way to prove to me that you've collected as many boxes as you say so please just post a SS. I hope you haven't opened your boxes yet or took a SS before you did. Telling me you had 100,000 boxes but used 99,850 of them and now only have 150 left wont cut it :py61: If you don't win the event don't worry. If I see that you've obtained a fairly large amount of boxes then I'll try my best to get you something for your efforts =D

Here's how many boxes I got http://i600.photobucket.com/albums/t...enshot0208.jpg

No, I didn't get 130k Boxes. As nice as that would be thats just my key :( It's 30k then 8k in storage since the max limit to hold a single item is 32k

Callee 08-25-2011 05:29 PM

1 Attachment(s)
:py63:i have 12k boxes lemon..... </3

Jon 08-25-2011 06:11 PM

Correct me if I'm wrong, but I believe we have a guilds section for posts like this.

Also, just my personal opinion, but your box count isn't very impressive. Anybody could get 30k+ boxes by AFK drilling 24/7 during the event.

TsveTokSmirTi 08-25-2011 06:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Vith (Post 1592950)
Correct me if I'm wrong, but I believe we have a guilds section for posts like this.

As I said in the beginning we cannot make a guild thread yet. We need 15 members to join our guild page then we may post in those forums. If this can be moved somewhere better that would be great =D I'd like to know where ~

Callee 08-25-2011 06:35 PM

Quote:

Also, just my personal opinion, but your box count isn't very impressive. Anybody could get 30k+ boxes by AFK drilling 24/7 during the event.

Not to be rude or anything but ur personal opinion on how many boxes he got has nothing to do with any of this. It was a guild event , nothing more . 30k in our guild is quite good, in his case he did not try to get a lot , Yes anyone could get 30k but its not like he was trying to do this for the TO event . Thank you. :py63:

TsveTokSmirTi 08-25-2011 06:44 PM

Quote:

I really hope it doesn't appear as if I'm bragging. I was just showing the people in my guild how many boxes I personally got. If you feel as if I'm bragging about it then I apologize, I had no intent to. If you know I'm not, then your comment about the location of this thread was enough and the rest is unnecessary. I know full well my box count isn't impressive at all. Anybody can AFK drill, not a hard task at all.

Gaap 08-26-2011 12:31 PM

Going maybe off-topic, but while you guys are gathering 15 members to make your own forums, you can try making a easy-to-update guild website or a little blog/shared Tumblr... Like for mine, I built a website first to keep any updates active, while same time I have made information related to the guilds or certain member's talents.

Also, 30k boxes is much for me, mainly because I don't go on all day and i'm not aiming for Top 10.

Callee 08-26-2011 12:51 PM

I was going to make a website but lemon (above person) never answered me XD:py63::py63::py63: