ggFTW

MMORPG Gamer Community

Go Back   ggFTW Forum > MMO Games > Trickster Online > Trickster Online Guides > Trickster Online General Guides

Eudemons Online
Looking for a new MMO?

Try 

Eudemons Online

Rating:  

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
05-16-2011   #1 (permalink)
If I don't look down.
Games
Trickster OnlineLeague of LegendsDofus
Awards Event WinnerFacebook Fan

Verse has a reputation beyond reputeVerse has a reputation beyond reputeVerse has a reputation beyond reputeVerse has a reputation beyond reputeVerse has a reputation beyond reputeVerse has a reputation beyond reputeVerse has a reputation beyond reputeVerse has a reputation beyond reputeVerse has a reputation beyond reputeVerse has a reputation beyond reputeVerse has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: Linverse
Class: A nab. to_sheep
Level: Check it in-game.
Guild: *~M.C~*
Default 7767 Guide! [Copy paste?]

Not all people here go to the Trickster Forums, I guess. So instead, I decided just to copy paste it here.

Introduction

I created this guide specifically towards players who are having trouble, confused, or just do not understand what to do upon receiving a "7767" and on top of that, I was recently banned for whatever reason. I understood what having a "7767" meant onto an account but approaching it was a different story. I simply thought emailing the account admin with my email and password would help with investigating but that is not the case. I am here to show you how to approach yourselves in handling the "7767." This will just be a brief explanation because as a whole, it is not complicated. It is just a matter of patience. Among other things all the GM's have to deal with when it comes to not only Project Blackout but Pangya, Trickster and Grand Chase plus other situations that the GM's have to deal with so again, it's a matter of patience and working together with the Account Admin GM.

Before I begin, I will give a quick explanation on what exactly is a "7767"

What is a "7767"?

Well its a bunch of numbers! Duh?!?!?!

Well no! It's not just numbers but a signification meaning your account is on lockdown on the forums and website (meaning you can't log onto the website = can't recharge, post on the forums, send a 1:1, etc.) There can be countless reasons why and I wish I can give you all of those reasons but I can't. All I can say is that "7767" can be on your side for protection based reasons.

I would also like to be clear that the "7767" is "NOT AN ERROR!"

As in "7767 Error!" It is just known as "7767."

Now we move onto "How" to handle and approach "7767."

How to Approach "7767"

Here's a short and easy step by step process on how to approach 7767.

Reminder: Send your email along with the info stated in this guide first. (filled out with your info of course) It makes the process a lot easier for you and the Account Admin!

Step 1: Send an e-mail to the Account Admin

You can e-mail the Account Admin at this e-mail address -------> accountadmin@sgiwest.com

e-mail the Account Admin with this information regarding 7767 with the subject line titled "7767"

REMINDER: NEVER EVER SEND YOUR PASSWORD! EVEN TO A GM! IT'S A NEGATIVE!!!!!!!!!!

1. Full Name: <--- Your full name you have listed under your account

2. Address: <--- The home address you listed on your account

3. City, State & Zip code: <--- Self-Explanatory for everyone. (for Canadian users is "City, Province & Zip Code")

4. Billing Type (for recharge): <--- The latest way you used to recharge points into the game. (Paypal, Credit Card, Cash Card, PlaySpan, etc.)

5. Date of Birth (mm/dd/yyyy): <--- Self-Explanatory. What's your birthday?!?!

6. Country (from which you play): <--- Self-Explanatory.

7. Account Name (Log-In ID):<--- The account name you use to log into Pangya, Trickster, Grand Chase, Project Blackout, SGI Forums..

8. Secret Question on the Account: <---- Self-Explanatory

9. Secret Answer: <---- YOU BETTER HAVE REMEMBERED YOUR ANSWER!

10. Which SGI games do you play (Grand Chase, PangYa, Trickster, or Project Blackout): <---- Which games do you play?

11. Reason For Contacting Us: <--- Give a brief summary to why you are e-mailing the account admin. Just how did you end up with 7767. Do not tell a story!

And also remember 1 important thing! IT MUST ALL BE ENGLISH!

Step 2: Patience

I understand that you want the "7767" off of your back so you can purchase your items and recharge or that you want to post in the forums, but you have to be patient. The Account Admin will not e-mail you instantly. Remember that all the GM's are not robots! They have a lot of work to do among all the 4 games and other players who may have the same situation or similar that are also being helped. If you have not been given a reply within a span of 1 or 2 days, e-mail the Account Admin again and ask for an update on your account with just your Account Name. Just be patient with the GM, I can't stress that enough. Remember! Reply back in English!

Step 3: Response

Yay! You got an answer!

If you have answered all of your information correctly, then the Account Admin will advise you about your status and why it was meant to be. Now depending on the situation, if its more than just not logging on to the forums, then you will probably have to send a few more e-mails explaining the situation you are in and why. Once the Account Admin tells you the account "insert account name here* is working again, you are in the clear and cured from the dreaded "7767!" .

Log onto the forums and BAM! You are able to post and recharge again with no problems at all!

Conclusion

That should be everything! If there is anything that is missing in the guide that you believe should be added, post here or send a convo on the forums. I would also like to thank GM Syn for all the help she has given with all these account problems and also the inspiration in creating this guide. My goal was to give everyone the knowledge on what to do when the situation occurs. To lessen the confusion and all the questions that cannot be answered on the forums or in game due to discussions in any form about accounts not being allowed on the forums or in game. I hope this guide will help the community and makes everyone's life, the Player and the GM's easier.

Thank you all for your time! See you in the battlefield!

Extra

Here are some tips for you to avoid the 7767 from other players who have experienced it.

From the GM herself:

GM_Syn:

As you have pointed out, the 7767 message is not in fact an error, but a notification to both me and the user that something is amiss on the account itself. I also agree with something Ragetastic stated below – sending the registration information the first time one contacts account admin will often shorten wait times as it prevents the need for me to send an email requesting that information.

Finally, there are times when account admin waits can be quite long. As you mentioned, the 7767 can be applied for any number of Terms of Use violations, so investigations can take some time. Some cases are easier than others and may be released faster. Unlike the 1:1 support department, there is not one dedicated GM per game. I have all 4 games to focus on, so as you can imagine, I can get quite busy, and often times backed up on requests. Patience is appreciated while I work through the investigations.

Other players:

DarkMage325:
Oh one more tip. If you know someone that is 7767 banned.. DO NOT LET THEM LOG IN AT YOUR HOUSE WITH YOUR COMPUTER/INTERNET CONNECTION. What ends up happening is that the IP itself will get listed on the target list and which ever accounts trying to login after will automatically get 7767 banned. The 7767 ban will USUALLY not get removed till the original banned account has had the 7767 ban removed as well

For people who doesnt like the font green [Darn you ] Well here's the link for it and now it's black.

:7767 Guide! - Trickster Online Revolution

I r Bulletproof~

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
07-05-2011   #2 (permalink)
~Forever & Always~
Games
Trickster Online

Samaniego is just really niceSamaniego is just really niceSamaniego is just really niceSamaniego is just really niceSamaniego is just really nice
IGN: Samaniego
Class: Thief Master
Level: 333
Guild: Reign

Hmhmhm.. Hey Lin I recently got this ._. -Sighs- well................ Let's see what happens..
I've done this before ._.
Im just wondering why i got a 7767 >_<
Hmhmm.. Just incase.. im transfer All My Money.. ._.

Forever & Always

07-09-2011   #3 (permalink)
~Forever & Always~
Games
Trickster Online

Samaniego is just really niceSamaniego is just really niceSamaniego is just really niceSamaniego is just really niceSamaniego is just really nice
IGN: Samaniego
Class: Thief Master
Level: 333
Guild: Reign

I see... well im the Owner of the account, Even when im gone its mine. I don't think i will ever give away something i worked so hard on ._.
But i Somewhat understand why i got the 7767 I guess

Forever & Always